This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far so good!

Few months ago i registered an account with Ayrex but i didn't started trading strait away. At last i decided to put some real money in to trading and give it a try with Ayrex.

Last Monday i deposited 10USD using Skrill and the deposit processed instantly and the funds credited to the trading account in seconds. So i took my time and did some few trades and able to make some profits.

The website it says Ayrex is processing the withdrawals instant for ewallets and i wanted to give it a try this for the profits i made from the deposits.

So i requested a withdrawal but it got rejected because my account verification (Documents - passport and bank statement) rejected because i uploaded scanned documents but Ayrex only require photos of the original documents.

I uploaded the documents again and they accepted the documents and my account was fully verified.(The process only took few minutes) Then again i sent a withdrawal request and this time it processed quickly in seconds and the funds credited to skrill.

So far the experiance with Ayrex is really good and i will continue the tradings with Ayrex and i will update everything how is my experience with the broker.

The customer service is really good and the agents are doing their best to help the customers to solve their issues. They handled my documents verification error within few minutes.

If Ayrex can reduce the minimum investment amount $5 to $1 that would be really good.
    Last edited by FxRider; 20-04-17, 15:08.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Euro keeps climbing up step by step with the upcoming first round of French presidential elections.

All traders' eyes are on France now. 3 candidates are leading and all of them have pretty good chances of making it to the second round.

What happens if it's Macron or Fillon? Euro is most likely to streighten. Not so bright future if it is Melenchon or Le Pen though.

Are you waiting for the results? Going to trade on it?

Get the best trading experience on Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
      Ayrex Team.

Comment

I trade with the ayrex company, I really like their services, during trading with ayrex. I got a lot of experience in trading binary options, they have an excellent platform, which has many good features like market news, and trading signals to help. The deposit and withdrawal too is instant. I love them with theie responsive support services. thank you for the work done.

Comment

Hello guys. I was been trading with different brokers but when I started trading with Ayrex, that became my milestone i Binary options trading. They have a nice looking platform with more than 70 trading instruments. And they give us the opportunity to trade Gold, Platinum and stocks also with higher payouts. They have nice customer support unlike other brokers. Click the live chat button on bottom of the right side in their platform and there will be an assistance for you without keeping you in a waiting list. SO if you have any questions about trading or anything, nothing to worry because customer support is only one click away. So Here my recommendation is Ayrex.

Comment

Ayrex is my favorite binary options broker. The minimum trade amount is only $5, which is very good for beginners. Ayrex's automatic withdrawal is very fast and I made total ~$ 400 withdrawal without any problem. Your trades open In less than 1 second. I recommend Ayrex for everyone!

Comment

Hi friend. I've been trading with a broker other than ayrex. But when I started trading with Ayrex, it became a trader with another in Binary options trading. They have a good platform with over 70 trading instruments. And they give us a bonus opportunity without a deposit with the profit we make can be in drag and this is real. They have great customer support unlike other brokers. Click the live chat button at the bottom of the right side of their platform and there will be help for you without saving you in the waiting list. So if you have any questions about trading or anything, do not worry because customer support is just a click away. So here my recommendation is Ayrex.

Comment

I agree with others who say Ayrex is the best broker. Ayrex is the fastest broker. Their platform, their withdrawal, their support is the fastest. I'm a customer since 2016 and made a lot of withdrawals without problems. You will not regret it if you start trading at Ayrex!

Comment

Ayrex is the best broker

I think Ayrex is the best broker. Everything is fast at Ayrex: support, withdraw, trading platform. I think their withdrawal is the fastest in binary options world. If you make a withdrawal request under $100 you get your money instantly to your Skrill or Neteller account. Their platform has a lot of assets and expiration times like 30sec,1min,5min

Good trading!

Comment

enjoyed trading on the Ayrex

I enjoyed trading on the Ayrex demo platform and contest 3 time a week, Speed and efficiency platform…My favorite feature is the Market News section on the platform, right below the graph. I filter the news according to my favorite assets and that really helpfull.i love it

Comment

aryrex review

Ayrex is an good global binary options trading provider. They have put most of their energy in creating the best trading environment possible for they traders. The platform is amazing and i had much time trading with this broker,

they have many offers promotion and nice support..

Comment

Dear Traders,

"Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" was directed by Oliver Stone back in 2010 and stars Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan.

The famous trader Gordon Gekko is back and so is his credo "Greed is good" but now it also becomes legal.

Learn more about Wall Street insides and check how good you are on our free Demo 24/7!

Sincerely yours,
                        Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

We hope, that you are ready for the new trading week! To get 100% prepared for it, check these 3 most popular trading tips that we've gathered for you.

Got any great trading secrets on your own? Tell us about it in and we will feature it in the next "TOP-5"!

Sharpen your trading skills on our free Demo Platform and join the Real one, if you are ready!

Sincerely yours,
                          Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Despite the fact that there has always been plenty of successful investors, only very few of them can be called legends, and Peter Lynch is on top of that list.

He was born in the 1940s in Newton, Massachusetts, and from the age of 7, there was only his mother to support him and rely on. Being a sophomore at Boston College, Lynch bought his first 100 shares of Flying Tiger Airlines ($8 for each one) and that was the start of his future in the financial world.

Mostly Peter Lynch is known for his work at the Fidelity Magellan Fund in 1970-1990s. Under his leadership, Magellan Fund reached the annual average return of 29% and increasing the fund’s assets from $20 million up to the unbelievable $14 billion. Do you want to know what stands behind his success?

Every good trader usually has his own trading style, the one that makes him different from the others. However, Lynch can easily be called one of the kind multi-strategist or "chameleon", because he prefers to adapt to different situations and choose the best strategy basing on the existing circumstances.

His desire to work and its results have always been a motivation for traders of all age. Lynch developed a unique set of rules, which can be a roadmap for every trader:
                            1. Know what you own.
                            2. It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates.
                            3. You have plenty of time to identify and recognise exceptional companies.
                            4. Avoid long shots.
                            5. Good management is very important - buy good businesses.
                            6. Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes.
                            7. Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you're buying.
                            8. There's always something to worry about.

There are plenty of trading secrets that Peter Lynch can share with you and the majority of them can be found in his 3 famous books “One Up on Wall Street”, “Beating the Street” and “Learn to Earn” and many articles that he had written over the years.

If you are still new to the investment world and looking for the teacher, Peter Lynch can be the best choice. What makes him really different from the other financial gurus is simplicity and the way he sees it. “Invest in what you know” is actually his most important mantra and really, what can be easier than to work with what you know the best.

Start your own success story with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
                            Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Top-5 trading secrets are finally here!

Chosen by the most successful traders and carefully checked by our team - all for your best trading experience.

Try our free Demo or go Real!

Sincerely yours,
                              Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

The world of finance is full of successful and powerful traders, who make it their priority to be the best in it. In our previous posts, you have read stories about the trading kings, but there are queens as well and it would be a real shame not to tell you about their amazing achievements, especially considering that many of them are known as legendary investors.

Have you ever heard about “the Grande Dame of Dividends” and “the Dividend Detective”? Both are nicknames of US investor Geraldine Weiss, editor of Investment Quality Trends. She was one of the very first women who became truly famous in the financial world. She didn’t have a chance to get a classical economic education but had been studying it by every book she could find in the San Diego Public Library and listening to her parents’ conversations (both were investors). When she started to look for a job in finance, she faced disapproval in every investment company she applied. "It was a man's world, and women need not apply," she says.

The start of her career could have been the end of it, but Geraldine decided that if no firm wanted to hire her, she simply had to start her own. So, in 1966 at the age of 40, Geraldine Weiss launched an investment newsletter called “G. Weiss” as a declaration of that every woman can be a very successful trader no matter what the world thinks.

Through the years of investing, Geraldine Weiss developed a value-based, dividend-oriented stock-picking strategy, which became far more popular and recommended than the others at that time. It focuses on the corporations with relatively high yields and uses the dividend yield as a measure of value together with quality factors. It buys stocks when their yields are close to their historical highs and then sells them when the yields drift lower. Weiss is reported to use 7 core criteria in her strategy, including a comparison of a stock's historic average yield with its current yield.

Nowadays, a lot of women in finance still have to face gender discrimination. However, it is becoming more and more of the past thing with such talented, purposeful and brave women like Geraldine Weiss.

Thinking about starting your own trading history? You can do it with us!

Sincerely yours,
                                Ayrex Team.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X