Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Commercial Member Array
    Thanks
    Dear Traders,

On Friday hundreds of traders took part in the 222nd Binary Blast Contest and as always competition was tough. Many of you have asked us how to become one of 8 winners and claim your prize and today we decided to prepare another interview with one of the Contest winners for you. One of the winners of the last Contest from India IndianWolf (6th place) was kind enough to share his thoughts and advice about it with us. Hope, you'll find useful on your way to becoming one of the best binary options traders!

Ayrex rep.: "Hi, IndianWolf! Congratulations on your victory in the last round! Could you tell us a little how do you prepare for each round? Are there any special rituals you like to do before it?"

IndianWolf: "My preparation includes getting my mind off from any current situation like being happy or sad or anything else. I cut the emotional part in my trading. Yes, actually I follow a ritual like closing my eyes and telling myself why am I doing it and how exactly am I going to do it".

Ayrex rep.: "Right mindset is really everything, isn't it? And is there anything that you like about the Contest the most? Or maybe there is something that you don't like?"

IndianWolf: "For me, the timing of one hour is the best that can be, cause it makes you bring out the best in you. Also, I wish the Contest would run forever, so we could see the traders that are really the best. I mean they gain 500-800% return in just 1-hour, that's insane!".

Ayrex rep.: "Totally agree! Very often we get to see the most impressive trading performance, like the one you've shown. Could you give any personal recommendations to other traders about it, please?"

IndianWolf: What I can really recommend is to avoid rushing into trading in the first minutes, cause it is just chaos that will be ruling your mind. Instead, wait for 15-20 min: by that time all losers will quit and you'll be able to see the leaderboard and plan accordingly. I won because I placed the majority of my trades in the last 30 minutes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity".

Don't miss your chance to fight for the victory! Join the Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 pm EET!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

2. Commercial Member Array
    Thanks
    Is Europe breaking apart?

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen talks about making France "a true country" and leaving the euro zone, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel is preparing for the coming uneasy election.
    The UK Prime Minister Theresa May most likely to fight to battles preparing for Brexit and dealing with the Scottish independence.

Seems like we can expect a very high volatility period in the near future and it's time to make more profit!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I made a deposit in AYREX and I traded with this broker of binary options. Of ayrex I really liked its platform, very easy to handle with good options in terms of closing each trade. I also acknowledge the speed of execution of each order trade certainly is a broker with a very fast platform unlike others I've tried. The deposit bonuses they grant require a volume of 30 times the value of the bond. Profit withdrawals are possible at any time and quickly reach neteller and skrill.
    There is a competition for experienced traders with good prizes up to number 8.
    Without doubt AYREX filled my expectations with all the above and lastly the friendliness of their customer service and the fast verification of the account.
    You are invited to try this broker so you will realize that this review is not a hoax. I recommend it.

Commercial Member Array
    Thanks
    Dear Traders,

What do you value the most in your broker? Reliability, usability, simplicity?

In Ayrex we keep constant work on providing you with the best trading experience.

Although improvement is not an easy process, your support helps us greatly on the way of making the platform the best!

Give your vote for us on FxDailyinfo.com in the "Best Binary Options Broker" nomination, if you have truly enjoyed trading with us and would like to support us!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Commercial Member Array
    Thanks
    The secrets of trading with Bollinger Band
    How to reach better trading results with a help of one indicator only?

Dear Traders,

At the start of their career, many traders usually wonder how the market can be actually predicted? Is it even possible and if so, how can it be achieved? The answer is actually pretty simple - with a help of technical analysis tools.

The main feature of this approach lies in the detailed analysis of the price movements in the market. It helps to study supply and demand on the market and understand in what direction price most likely to go in the future.

In the 1980s the famous market technician John Bollinger was working on making a strategy using the moving average and standard deviation calculation to understand how the price of an asset can change from its actual value. This way you can see when the market becomes volatile by the widened bands and, on the other side, check the less volatile times when the band contract.

Basically, Bollinger Band is a combination of 3 lines only: centre line and 2 channels above and below it. The central line is a well known exponential moving average and the price channels (or bands) are the standard deviations of your asset. Moving average helps a trader to see the trend better, while bands are the best for monitoring the trading activity around your asset.

Sounds great, isnít it? But what are the rules of using it in the real life?

In the moments, when you see that the price of your asset reaches the upper Bollinger Band repeatedly, the prices can be considered as overbought. On the contrary, when it reaches the lower band, itís a clear oversold and itís time to enter the market.

Usually, if a price of your asset reaches the band and crosses it, it signals the start or continuation of the trend. So, while the price touches or crosses the upper band, itís an uptrend and if it is the lower band instead, itís a downtrend.

Bollinger Band can be a great help for every trader, but we recommend you not to rely on it only in your work, but combine it with the other indicators and adjust to your strategy to reach the best trading results.

Enjoy the best trading with indicators on Ayrex 24/5!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Cool So far so good!

Few months ago i registered an account with Ayrex but i didn't started trading strait away. At last i decided to put some real money in to trading and give it a try with Ayrex.

Last Monday i deposited 10USD using Skrill and the deposit processed instantly and the funds credited to the trading account in seconds. So i took my time and did some few trades and able to make some profits.

The website it says Ayrex is processing the withdrawals instant for ewallets and i wanted to give it a try this for the profits i made from the deposits.

So i requested a withdrawal but it got rejected because my account verification (Documents - passport and bank statement) rejected because i uploaded scanned documents but Ayrex only require photos of the original documents.

I uploaded the documents again and they accepted the documents and my account was fully verified.(The process only took few minutes) Then again i sent a withdrawal request and this time it processed quickly in seconds and the funds credited to skrill.

So far the experiance with Ayrex is really good and i will continue the tradings with Ayrex and i will update everything how is my experience with the broker.

The customer service is really good and the agents are doing their best to help the customers to solve their issues. They handled my documents verification error within few minutes.

If Ayrex can reduce the minimum investment amount $5 to $1 that would be really good.
    Last edited by FxRider; 04-20-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Commercial Member Array
    Thanks
    Dear Traders,

Euro keeps climbing up step by step with the upcoming first round of French presidential elections.

All traders' eyes are on France now. 3 candidates are leading and all of them have pretty good chances of making it to the second round.

What happens if it's Macron or Fillon? Euro is most likely to streighten. Not so bright future if it is Melenchon or Le Pen though.

Are you waiting for the results? Going to trade on it?

Get the best trading experience on Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I trade with the ayrex company, I really like their services, during trading with ayrex. I got a lot of experience in trading binary options, they have an excellent platform, which has many good features like market news, and trading signals to help. The deposit and withdrawal too is instant. I love them with theie responsive support services. thank you for the work done.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hello guys. I was been trading with different brokers but when I started trading with Ayrex, that became my milestone i Binary options trading. They have a nice looking platform with more than 70 trading instruments. And they give us the opportunity to trade Gold, Platinum and stocks also with higher payouts. They have nice customer support unlike other brokers. Click the live chat button on bottom of the right side in their platform and there will be an assistance for you without keeping you in a waiting list. SO if you have any questions about trading or anything, nothing to worry because customer support is only one click away. So Here my recommendation is Ayrex.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Ayrex is my favorite binary options broker. The minimum trade amount is only $5, which is very good for beginners. Ayrex's automatic withdrawal is very fast and I made total ~$ 400 withdrawal without any problem. Your trades open In less than 1 second. I recommend Ayrex for everyone!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast