Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST TRADING EXPERIENCE IN AYREX ANDROID APP!

Meet new version of our Android application available on Google Play!

Dear Traders,

Just few days ago we have introduced the latest version of our IOS app and now there is the new Ayrex app for Android devices ready too!

The new version includes such useful features as:

- Contest settings: choose your own personal nickname and avatar, which will distinguish you from other players. Also, keep in mind, that these 2 things will represent you on our Leaderboard. Be creative!

- Improved 'Documents' area: note to the future winners - verification will be required for your prize withdrawals, so please, provide us with your Identity and Address Proof in time.

Download the latest version of our Android app on Google Play right now and enjoy trading with us anytime and anywhere!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

For the last month we have been interviewing our Contest winners and gathering little tips and pieces of advices for future participants. We have received a lot of letter from winners and selected 2 the most intresting ones, as we think, for you to check out.

First one is from Aherman, who took 1st place and $100 on 28th of October. Second one is from Grindgirl, who have won $5 (and we hope this is just the beginning of her winnings!) on 21 of October.

1)"How do you prepare for each round?"

A: I was a beginner, so I always practice every day.
      G: Get a cup of coffee to my desk, open a favorite chart with highest payout, and make sure I empty my bladder to before contest starts.

2)"What do you like about the Contest the most?"

A: Things I like about the contest is how in one hour I could control my emotions in implementing the trading strategy
      G: It is three times weekly;-hence a lot of opportunity. It lasts for one hour; this is good and different from other brokers whose contests last a week/month.

3)"What can you recommend to other participants?"

A: Many people fail because they can not control their emotions, binary not gambling but is an analysis, the best formula is 10% trading strategy, 20% financial management and 70% emotional intelligence.
      G: Do not rush to trade since it is a competition; follow your strategy as usual while relaxed.

4)"What do you think we should improve in the Contest?"

A:Ayrex platform is very nice, but the loading flash his program too slow for my device .. and because of the time difference server and point value, ayrex must have their own MetaTrader.
      G:Maximum bets is $500; this allows only the best strategies to win (win rate). Without this limit participants can use unorthodox risk e.g martingale to win.

We hope that you will find these short stories of trading vitories fascinating and useful as we do!

You can join the Binary Blast Contest anytime of our website and trade it mobile too!

Sincerely yours,
      Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Meet the winners of our last week Binary Blast Contest rounds! You still have time to join the Contest, which will be today!

The Binary Blast takes place each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 GMT for an hour long and gives you an amazing oportunity to check out how other players perform and get a chance to win your prize!

- No deposit is required for participation
        - You can compete 3 times a week
        - $3600 monthly prizes
        - No verification is required to take part in
        - Great duration of the competition

Don't miss your chance to win - register for the next round RIGHT NOW!

Sincerely yours,
        Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

while our No Deposit Bonus is conquering new heights among the binary options traders, we have decided that it would be really great to ask the traders who have completed it already for quick tips and advice for future winners. So, if you are only in the beginning of your path and have not fulfilled the bonus yet, this article may be really helpful and encouraging!

Our hero of the day is Hicham M., who is our constant client and winner of various bonuses, including the No Deposit Bonus. Here are few tips that he has decided to share with other traders. Learn and enjoy!

1) Why have you decided to apply for the No Deposit Bonus?

H: I have decided to apply for the NDP because of two things:
          First of all, I didn't have to deposit anything from my own money, so it's free and I was under no pressure in trading Second, it's well known that Ayrex is honest and trustworthy. Besides, they offer the No Deposit Bonus, so it's an opportunity not to be missed!

2) Was it hard to complete the bonus conditions?

H: It wasn't so hard but it's not also very easy. Rollover of 30 times of the NDP amount would take some time and effort but it worths all that, and the time dedicated for the bonus fulfillement (30 day) is definitely enough to hit the conditions.

3) Your advice to other traders who are planning to apply for it?

H: Frankly speaking, do not hesitate to take that bonus. It would be a great experience and you are going to like it, I ensure that!

Once again, we would like to congratulate Hicham with such a magnificent result and wish good luck to other traders! Don't waste your time on doubts, try trading with our No Deposit Bonus!

Sincerely yours,
          Ayrex Team.

Comment

Ayrex Android 4.0.3

Dear Traders,

how do you find the latest version of our Android application 4.0.3, which is already available in Google Play by the way?

Besides the significant changes in the overall speed of the app, we have included a couple of features that you might want to check out!

Today more than ever traders treasure an opportunity to be mobile and continue working not only at home, but on vacation or even in a traffic jam. Conditions can be tough sometimes, but we still keep going as the latest technologies allow us to do it on our smartphones.

Our team is constantly gathering any feedback from the traders to imrpove our trading facilities. Due to a lot of requests, we have decided to add japanese candlesticks to the graph settings, which now makes it easier to trade and operate on the go.

For those of us, who waited for this feature to get the app and start trading will be great to know that all our deposit options are also finally available right in the application.

Don't want to miss your chance to become a pro trader? Try our Android application anytime and keep on with your win strategy!

Sincerely yours,
            Ayrex Team.

Comment

How to become a pro trader in Malaysia?

Dear Traders,

huge number of different platforms for binary options trading keeps us constantly looking for a simple and efficient one, where everything will be neat and absolutely clear. Not every one of our clients is a native english speaker, therefore we are always working on adding new languages, so trading can become truly multinational.

Today we are delighted to announce that our clients from Malaysia finally can enjoy trading on the platform and read the latest news on our website in Malaysian language! No more misunderstanding, only clear and transparent partnership.

Log into your account or create one, if you feel ready to get started, and be among the first ones to check this feature out!

Happy trading to all and please, feel free to share your thoughts with us anytime!

Sincerely yours,
              Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Our congratulations to the Contest winners from the last week and best wishes to all participants for the next round!

If you wish to take part in this free competition between traders, which takes place 3 times each week (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) at 12:00 pm GMT, you can do it anytime on the Contest page. Just choose your nickname and avatar and start your battle for your place in our leaderboard!

Beside of valuable trading experience, which you can gain in our Contest, you can also claim one of 8 prizes for each round up to $100! No strings attached to your winnigs, as we do not require to complete any turnover or make a deposit. Prize becomes fully withdrawable once your account gets verified (if it already is, you can create a withdrawal request right away).

If you are interested, don't wait any longer to compete!

Sincerely yours,
                Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

It is a common knowledge that nothing works better for us than to share and listen to the personal experience of others, which sometimes can offer a perfect answer for our questions. The best it works when we are speaking with our friends and as we are all friends here, we thought that it would be great to create this little tradition with the traders, who have already shown great results trading with us.

A lot of them have few tips and pieces of advice for those of us, who is only thinking whether or not to take the chance. We hope, that this brief interview will help you make decision as well.

The friend that will be sharing his thoughts with us today is Tom M. from Uganda, who has successfully completed No Deposit Bonus, and here is what he thinks about it:

1) Why have you decided to apply for No Deposit Bonus?

Tom: "A friend of mine told me about Ayrex platform. Good enough Ayrex is having the no deposit promotion offer. I decided to give it a shot since he had participated before and got his withdrawal".

2) Was it hard to complete the bonus conditions?

Tom: "It was quite challenging to complete the bonus conditions. What helped me to succeed in it was the lightning execution speed of the Ayrex platform".

3) Your advice to other traders who are planning to apply for it?

Tom: "I can advice new traders to apply for this bonus because one has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Above all. The customer support is the best I have ever had and Ayrex is the best broker to me. I got a withdrawal of 210$ from this promotion. Unbelievable".

No Deposit Bonus is still available for traders, who would like to start trading on the Real Platform, but do not feel like depositing their personal funds yet. It is one of the perfect opportunities to observe how does the platform operate, check out its features and have a real chance to earn up to $200 profit!

We wish you good luck in your trading activities!

Sincerely yours,
                  Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Mobile trading is always evolving. Just a couple of days ago our team has introduced the updated version of our mobile application for Android devices (4.0.4).

In order to make it more user-friendly and comfortable for everyone, we have finally added the opportunity to sign up and log in with your Google+ account.

Some of our clients requested this feature quite often, as it helps to save time and keep in mind all your account details very easily.

Our Mobile Team keeps working on developing both Android and IOS applications, so new changes are coming up! You can get our app on Google Play anytime!

Sincerely yours,
                    Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

One of the best moments of our work is to receive a feedback from you expressing all the important things that you wish to share with us and other traders. We are extremely happy and grateful for all the kind words and suggestions you send, so we would like to publish it here as well, so everybody who is interested in binary options trading could read it and find something interesting.

We have received this letter from Stefano from beautiful Italy. You might know him from our Binary Blast Contest, where he goes under the name of step09 and have won 10 times! This is one of the most amazing trading results we have seen so far. Hope, you will enjoy his thoughts about it as much as we have!

"Hi! I'm Stefano, thank you for this interview! I like Binary Blast Contest very much and I think its a great experience for those who want to learn binary options trading, because it gives you an opportunity to know how it really works. I think its not difficult to win a round of Binary Blast. The difficulty is to remain calm, concentrated and relaxed and not to be overwhelmed by emotions".

1) How do you prepare for each round?

S: "In my opinion, the secret of trading success lies in our ability to control your own state of mind and act as you have planned despite of any mood and circumstances.
                      If you lose control and let yourself be carried away by emotions, you will fail, because you always have to act rationally.
                      Before the Contest starts, its better to be mentally calm and relaxed, also it depends on the time and your location. I, for example, have it at lunch time, so, soon as I finish eating I am ready take part in the Contest. It is always better with a full belly! It is also good to take a walk half an hour before".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

S: "I love this Contest because it's nice and fun to be challenged by others, allows you to check your skill level, because trading is not given by luck, but by its ability to follow the events on financial markets in it's infinite randomness. The Contest allows not only to have a little fun, but also to go beyond your limits, have 1 hour to give your best and see where you can get with it. It is beautiful - the idea of how we could go in real life and especially to understand when it is good to take a break from it. The beginning is the funniest stage, you never know how far you can go".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

S: "I'd like to recommend three things to other traders:
                      1) Train a lot in demo, look at the candles and their movements, because both short and long term movements are repetitive and once you learn it it becomes easy to understand when to act. The biggest problem is to act in time. Training on the Demo will help you to make your decisions faster.
                      2) Never give up, even if you lose one, two, ten, a hundred times? Never give up! Trading is not for losers. And losers are not the ones who lose money. Losers are those who surrender to the difficulties.
                      3) Last thing, Contests are a cross between demo and real account, while your way of trading in the contest reflects your way to trade with the real money, especially on decision-making level. So, be careful even when you participate in the Contest, because you learn them a lot, especially on yourself and that's how you can learn to manage your emotions, key thing for those who want to be successful with binary options".

We would like to thank Stefano for his detailed and helpful answers and also express our gratitude to all the traders, who join the Contest every week. Good luck in your trading activities!

Sincerely yours,
                      Ayrex Team.

Comment

Jesse Livermore: King of Wall Street

This man is often called the most talented and innovative trader in the history, but what makes him so special and what can we learn from him?

When we start something new, we usually need an example or a role model, someone as experienced and successful as we would like to become someday.

We truly hope, that these series of short notes will help to choose one perfect example of trading success to you and make it clear that binary options can be a game and a life's work both, depending on your approach.

Starting from the age of 14, Livermore has decided to link his fate with stock and financial markets. Even now it seems like a very brave thing to do to end up with your old life in order to start something completely new, especially when you are as young and unexperienced as he was that time.

Sometimes we are afraid to leave the comfort zone and start making our dreams come true and the point is it cannot be justified by our current needs. First lesson from Jesse is determination - if you have a goal, you have to work hard to get it, no matter what.

Working on stocks, he kept making his own calculations and observing of the various economic events and check it up afterwards. Surprisingly, one of the main characterstics of every professional trader nowadays is constant analyzing of everything that have even the slightest impact on the quotes movement. If you want to be good at it, you need to have a sharp eye and never sleeping mind.

In his life, Livermore has earned and lost fortunes several times and every time he had to start from the scratch. People might say that giving up was not a part of his nature, but maybe it was, because quite often without losing you won't be able to win.

Among his main trading rules was increasing the size of your position when it goes in the right direction and cutting losses quickly. A lot of traders take it for granted today, while actually this security strategy was invented by one man in the beginning of 20th century. Don't be scared to think and act differently from others - sometimes one man can change a world or his own life at least.

“…the fruits of your success will be in direct ratio to the honesty and sincerity of your own effort in keeping your own records, doing your own thinking, and reaching your own conclusions".

Inspiration in trading is as important as it is in art. Keep working on developing your own trading skills and combining it with already existing strategies and it will become your friend, not your enemy. Start making your own history with Ayrex.

Sincerely yours,
                        Ayrex Team.

Comment

Ayrex Newsletter: November

Dear Traders,

As everyone is preparing for celebrations, we would like to refresh in our memories the most noticable events that took place in Ayrex last month. If you consider Ayrex as one of the brokers worthy of your attention, this article can be useful for your as well. Make sure that you have not missed anything and that you know what is on.

Without any doubts, one of the most popular developments which took place is total reboot of our Demo Platform, which is now faster and easier, but still free and open to everyone. Reinvented chart settings, japanese candlesicks, improved overall style and total execution speed can surprise even experienced traders. We have already gathered tons of positive feedback about this development and planning to reload the Real Platform accordingly soon!

Many has noticed that our website has also been changed a little and now there are new sections available (like Partnership program, f.e.) with all the required details and colourful materials. Our main goal here was to create something informative, clear and pleasant, because nowadays binary options can become an important side of our life and we would like it to be the perfect one for you.

Creating comfortable space for binary options traders all over the world can become a difficult task, but we are always working on bringing in new ways of communication and better understanding for our clients. This is exactly the reason why we have decided to make Malaysian language one of the 6 official languages available on the platform and website both. No need to consult with the dictionaries or look on the net for the unknown words, everything becomes clear and simple right now.

In addition, it would be nice to know that our cherished clients from Malaysia can deposit and withdraw their funds on Ayrex with the most popular local banks now and don't waste their time on e-wallets or any other resources.

While world keeps going mobile, Ayrex is also keeping up the pace. Our trading applications for IOS and Android devices have been updated last month as well and were granted with a couple of new amazing features, such as redesigned graph settings, japanese candlesticks and new deposit features.

As you can see, November was a busy month for us. We truly hope that these new developments will help you in your trading activities and none of it will be in vain!

Sincerely yours,
                          Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Monday is the perfect beginning of your trading week. Have you planned it already?

Ayrex can be just what you have been looking for to make it a reality.

Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

Try out your strategy on our Demo Platform, which is absolutely free and ready to go!

Sincerely yours,
                            Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

We are extremely happy to share with you that Ayrex has been nominated by FX Empire as one of the best binary options brokers in 2016!

Ayrex is presented in 2 nominations: "Best trading Platform" and "Best Broker 2016", which are 2 of the major awards in this category. It looks at the backbone of the broker, it's platform and software.

If you think that Ayrex is simple to understand, easy and efficient to use, with instant execution of trades and additional features, you can click on Ayrex sign in the link and encourage us to work for the new heights!

To leave your vote, please, click on this LINK and choose the candidates that you think have deserved to be the winners.

This is the moment when your vote and support can make the difference and help us to make the dreams come true.

Don't miss you chance to change the history with Ayrex!and choose the candidates that you think have deserved to be the winners.

Sincerely yours,
                              Ayrex Team.
                              Last edited by Ayrex.Official; 19-12-16, 11:57.

Comment

Dear Traders,

As the year is coming to its end, competition in the Binary Blast becomes even more fierce and vivid. 3 times each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT hundreds of traders join the new round and fighting for 8 fully withdrawable prizes. It is not easy to win, but everybody has a chance to become the champion depending on his trading skills and patience.

Sometimes people who have already won in one (or in many) rounds are ready to share their strategies and pieces of advice with us. We hope that this short list will help you on your way to the trading success!

Today we have decided to ask one the winners of the Binary Blast Anwar A. from Indonesia, who has won twice already and no doubt is ready to do it again. Check out his thoughts about it futher on.

1) How do you prepare for each round?

A: "Before entering the competition I usually prepare by looking at the current market price. After that I analyze the inflow position where I sell or buy. When prices go too high, I will prefer short term trades and if prices go too low I will take long term positions".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

A: "What I love about the Binary Blast is it's time - 1 hour for all. And there is a limit to investment ($500 maximum), so participants can compete fairly and adrenaline won't overwhelm you".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

A: "I have already recommended Ayrex to several of my friends, especially Indonesian citizens, who of course will be able to compete. By the way, you can do it either directly or through social media accounts".

If you feel ready to join this free competition with the best traders on Ayrex, go to www.ayrex.com and fill in your details. Be ready for the best trading battle you ever had!

Sincerely yours,
                                Ayrex Team.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X