No announcement yet.

Forex news and analytics from FIBO Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIBO Group wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dear clients!

We heartily wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We express our gratitude for you being with us! We appreciate this and do our best to make our services quality very high and trading conditions most favorable!

We wish you luck, good news, true predictions and your trading strategies implementation in the coming year!

We are sure that the coming year will bring you prosperity and financial success!

Comment

Trends in 2017

The FIBO Group has prepared the trends for the first half of 2017, which will help cater for the early trading start of the coming year.

Start 2017

Volatility will return in the markets in the first Friday in January: The data on the labor market in the United States will be published on January 6, 2017,- which is the NonFarm Payrolls, or in the professionals' slang - the trader's salary. The labor market indicators will set the trend for the entire year. If an investor or a trader wants to use fairly transparent market opportunities, he should think about the preparations the day before. Check the status of the account, and the number of open positions.

US Presidential Inauguration

The inauguration of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump will begin on January 19 and will continue for three days. This is reported in the media with reference to Trump' the graph. The elected president said that on the first day in office as the boss of the the White House he intends to start on the country's exit from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement. According to Donald Trump, co-operation will be more transparent and a withdrawal from the agreement will contribute to the creation of new jobs in America. In addition, to solve the problem with jobs, Trump has promised to lift the restrictions on the US production of hydrocarbons, including offshore energy and coal.

If you imagine the overall picture of "Tramponomics", we can see a significant upward trend. The indices are updating the historical highs, and the US bond yields rise. The prospects for the next six months are fantastic, provided Trump remains in power.

Looking forward to the story's development as early as the twentieth day of 2017.

The US Federal Reserve's Interest Rate

The markets are considering a 30% chance of the US Federal Reserve raising the interest rates in March. Any statistical information for the dollar will be given sufficient attention. Recall that, according to the December FOMC meeting, there are interest rate rises scheduled in 2017.

Inflation

For New Zealand the consumer price index is the most relevant: At the end of 2016, the Bank of New Zealand is mainly focusing on this inflation indicator: The RBNZ expected it to grow. Taking into account the Regulator's historic low interest rate, it is the CPI that may directly affect the immediate fate of its monetary policy. Recall that the RBNZ cut interest rates three times in 2016.

Brexit true

For the NZD the "out and about" indicator has come to en end. Theresa May has promised to initiate the UK's actual exit no later than March 2017. And you want to believe it, because the EU refuses to discuss the issue prior to the actual initiation of Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. Any changes to this date could put additional pressure on the pound, which, respectively, will affect the Bank of England, which could drop to zero interest rates.

Australian trends

The labor market could put additional pressure on the RBA and they had no choice but to proceed with a series of monetary policy easing procedures.

Following in England's footsteps

Germany's parliamentary elections will be held in the second half of 2017. We can already we see Angela Merkel's opponents speculating on the subject of refugees and terrorist attacks, thus trying to eliminate her from the political arena. This question remains acute and may be a destabilizing factor for the EU.

It is worth noting that the political calendar for the upcoming 2017 is full of events. The Foggy Albion has set the tone, so we continue to closely monitor the progress of the elections in the EU.

The review was prepared by FIBO Group analyst Michael Khlestunov.

Comment

Overview of the key events of 2016

Throughout the year, the FIBO Group shared the current news from the world of finance and the opportunities they could use in their trading. 2016 is approaching its end. A year of radical change and historically important decisions. The most significant events of 2016 are presented for your attention.

Trump

December 8-9, 2016, during one of the most intriguing new elections in the history of the United States of America was elected. Donald Trump, having received more than 270 needed electoral votes, was elected the 45th president of America. January 20, 2017 will be the official inauguration of the new head of the White House.

During the election campaign Donald Trump promised to permanently abolish many of Obama's decisions, in particular "cancel and replace" the health care reform, abolish restrictions on the production of hydrocarbons, raise the middle class. Looking at the actions taken by one of the world's most famous multimillionaires, we can assume that it is aimed to fundamentally reshape the political and economic view of the world.

The financial world has reacted quite violently to the event: The US indices (DJIA, S & P) have updated their historical highs; the US dollar has become stronger in relation to all the major currencies.

Oil

At the end of 2016 we can safely assign the highest rating among the other crude oil assets: the most volatile and the most speculative instrument. Through verbal interventions made by the representatives of the world of energy, quotes were soaring and falling by more than 30%. In the end, a significant step on the path of global cooperation was made on November 30, 2016: the OPEC member states agreed to reduce oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day - up to 32.5 million. This is first time since 2008 that the countries decided to take this step.

As a result of the oil price increases, which has had a positive impact on the world market conditions. And it allows you to make money.

Brexit

Britain has always kept aloof in the European community. When on June 24 it became known that almost 52% voted for the UK's exit from the EU, Prime Minister David Cameron resigned, the national currency depreciated by 13% in one day, and there was an unprecedented volatility in financial and commodity markets. Britain, by the way, lost its top credit rating, from "AAA" it fell to "AA", and the Bank of England immediately cut its interest rates.

An unprecedented disintegration event in post-war Europe caused a lot of comments: How it will affect the interests of the EU, USA and Russia.

Flash crash

On the morning of October 7, all the merchants of the world were short of 500 points in the GBP / USD currency pair. Such a sharp change in a split second just could not be true. Nobody believed that additional information sources had to be referred to in order to verify the information. But trading terminals around the world noted the same thing - for a few seconds an unknown trader "hit the quotes glass" so hard that the markets could not stand this pressure. Once again, the financial market has proven that it is only partly predictable and depends on many unpredictable factors. It is this "imperfection" of the market architecture that creates a precedent for similar cases.

The US Federal Reserve Interest Rate

The US Federal Reserve has implemented a script of "aggressive tightening". The regulator has not only raised the rate by 25 basis points, which was to be expected, but also raised its forecasts for the rate rises to three in 2017. The economic forecasts made by the members of the Federal Open Market Committee have also improved, adding to the overall picture of the finishing touch in bright colors. In other words, the market now has sufficient motivation to buy the dollar now and forever.

The EU interest rate

The ECB entered into in 2016 with a 0.05% refinancing rate and reduced it to a record low 0.0% as early as March 2016. This level is maintained to this day, as the main subject for the markets is the fate of the so-called QE stimulus program, which the Bank uses in parallel to the zero rates.

Japan's interest rate

For the first time in history, the Bank of Japan has set a negative interest rate as a measure to combat the deflationary process, which against the background of an additional and constant emission knocked down the yen by 300 points. Currently, Japan's economy benefits from a weak exchange rate of the national currency - exporters rejoice. Analysts say in one voice about the good prospects for economic recovery with the current low rate of the national currency and a negative key rate.

New Zealand's interest rate

In 2016, the Reserve Bank of New Zealand cut its benchmark interest rate to a record low of 1.75%. It should be noted that against the background of the 2000-2008 period, the rate was really very low (7.00% was the norm). At the same time the bank had three systematic declines this year and only the first one (March 2016) carried a surprise factor. The subsequent ones were also developing according to an already developed scenario and created opportunities for earnings.

The review was prepared by FIBO Group analyst Michael Khlestunov.

Comment

Donald Trump’s press conference as president elect for the United States of America

FIBO Group company highlights the most important events of the week. On Wednesday, January 11 Donald Trump will hold his first press conference as president elect for the United States of America. During the conference Donald Trump is going to tell the audience what he will do with his businesses and highlight his near-term plans as head of the White House.

Let us recall that Mr. Trump made the support of the middle class the cornerstone of his election campaign. To achieve his plan he is going to make the following steps: Cancel the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement that unites 12 countries and accounts for more than 40% of the world economy, to reduce taxes for mid cap companies that will definitely encourage the flow of capital to the USA. He also plans to carry out structural changes in the hydrocarbon extraction sector (oil/coal/gas) and pharmaceutical sector.

This information will be available on Wednesday evening 11.01.2017 and could be used to gain with FIBO Group.

Comment

“Tone” and the market. FIBO Group review

“Tone” and the market. FIBO Group review.

Britain Prime Minister Teresa May’s press conference became a strong factor in the strength of the British currency. Her announcements about a hard Brexit, migration issues and bringing the legislative framework under control have faded away. The tone of the press conference and the fact that the every part of Brexit will have to be approved by the British parliament aroused a storm of emotions and investors’ approval who jumped into British pound long positions. After the Prime minister’s press conference the British currency gained more than 350 points.

Countries representatives’ tones affect investors´ mood and national currency conditions. Let us recall a recent press conference of the future US president Donald Trump. His aggressive accusations against some people and assaults on some countries caused a run towards the American currency.

I would like to mention that recently macroeconomic indices in Britain have been inspiriting. For example, consumer price index in Britain turned out to be better than usual on a monthly and yearly basis. Forecasts (in December: the previous index was 0,2%, forecast — 0,3%, the current index — 0,5%; for the whole year: the previous index was 1,2%, forecast — 1,4%, the current index — 1,6%).

Technically, there is still room to grow for the British currency. The upper frontline of the sideways trend of GBP/USD currency pair is the mark 1.2750, so the resistance is located on this level.

Teresa May’s tone appeals to investors, The Prime Minister´s vision inspires confidence and brings hope for a bright future of the United Kingdom.

The review was prepared by FIBO Group analyst Tatiana Leyko.

Comment

Analytics in Persian from FIBO Group

The key to successful trading in Forex is the possibility to employ professional analysis of economic and political news and financial statistics for more precise prognostics of trading instruments price movements. This is why we are so glad to offer our clients analytical reviews in Persian.

To make it easier for you to be well-versed in informational flow we select the most important events and analyze them to give you possibility to minimize risks and make investments as much profitable as possible.

Actual and deep reviews provision will help you to make trading in Forex more convenient and profitable.

Analytics in Persian is available by the link https://farsi2.fibogroup.com/analytics-and-training/analytics/https://farsi2.fibogroup.com/analytics-and-training/analytics/

Comment

Fortune or the correct calculation? Interview with the winner of third place in the contest Trader's Triple Chase

Last December we summed up the results of Trader’s Triple Chase contest that was held all 2016. The winners are MarketMan, kredozhs and WW who took the ultimate prizes of 25 000 USD, 15 000 USD and 10 000 USD.

We offer you to read the interview with the third place winner – trader WW who will tell us about her direction in the contest, ways of her strategy and the role of success in trading Forex.

Hello! Please tell us a few words about yourself.

Hello! My name is Julia, I live in Ukraine in the beautiful city of Kharkiv.

What has brought you to the Forex?

I became interested in Forex about eight years ago. In the beginning, I looked briefly, then slowly began to read the information. I clearly remember how at first it all seemed to be so confusing! But the more I read, the more it fascinated me. I saw a huge potential for self-development, felt that it was something that I wanted to devote myself to.

How have you developed your trading skills?

Like many others, in the beginning I tried to reinvent the wheel. I had a million ideas, with which I experimented on with small accounts. Gradually I have separated the things I don’t need and now I have formed a clear set of rules for my trading strategy.

Have you participated in another Forex contests before?

I have participated in other competitions earlier, but such a large one like the Trader's Triple Chase. I am very grateful to the company for an interesting project with such opportunities.

How did you hear about the contest Trader's Triple Chase?

My friend sent me a link and we participated in it together, but the first steps were very complex due to the number of participants. The last stage I reached without her.

Full interview you could find on our website.

Comment

The interview with the second place winner of the Trader’s Triple Chase contest from

How to trade constantly? The interview with the second place winner of the Trader’s Triple Chase contest from FIBO Group

We offer you to read the interview with the second place winner – trader kredozhs who will tell us about her direction in the contest, ways of her strategy and the role of success in trading Forex.

Hello! Please, tell us a little about yourself.

Hello, my name is Mikhail. I was born on the 20 of January 1960 in Rubezhne city in Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine. From 1982 I have been living and working in Kherson. I have a technical degree. I have been trading Forex from 2008.

What is trading Forex for you: the main income source or rather a hobby that brings profit?

During the first years trading Forex was a hobby for me that sometimes brought profit. Now this is the main source of income. I will try to continue like that.

Did you set any goals when you started trading Forex?

I had a main goal – to learn how to trade and earn. Firstly trading was going with varying success, but I never doubted that there is a potential and steady income will appear in time.

Did you study trading somewhere or learned it by yourself? May be you attended trading courses, seminars, read professional literature?

All necessary knowledge i got from the internet: there I found books, trading systems descriptions, chatted in forums. I started trading on real accounts nearly from the beginning and at the same time I was studying theory and learning from my own mistakes. Now I mostly trade by my own system and use a minimum number of indicators. I also consider fundamental analysis and news in my trading.

Do you think that everyone can learn to earn on the Forex market?

I think that there are no occupations or jobs that suit everyone. Only those who will treat trading on currency market like a serious and time consuming job, not like a game will learn to earn. And you should like this job, it should bring you psychic income. One more important condition – you should be mentally stable and able to follow your own rules, analyze your mistakes and try not to repeat them. If you do not have one of the listed traits – trading Forex is not for you, look for another occupation that will suit your mentality and temperament.

Comment

New possibilities with FIBO Group: trading account in gold

New possibilities with FIBO Group: trading account in gold

Dear traders!

FIBO Group is glad to announce that now you can choose gold as a basic currency of your trading account.

Gold is one of the most stable actives, so by converting your deposit into GLD you gain confidence and safety from negative factors of economic or political instability.

With a deposit in gold you get better protection from drastic changes in the exchange rate than with a deposit in some currency. The the world gold reserves are small and have sell limitations imposed by central banks in accordance with the Washington Agreement on Gold of 1999.

The deposit currency against GLD is equal to one thousandth of the current quotes of the spot rate XAU/USD. As a result we have calculated that the counter value in USD is 0.031 gramme of pure gold.

The New currency GLD is available on MT4 NDD and MT4Centaccounts. After depositing funds to your trading account with basic GLD currency our clients can use all services available for the accounts in standard currencies.

The only difference is that all account parameters including balance and profit are calculated in gold.

Test trading with new currency GLD today, we are sure that it will make your work on financial markets more secure and profitable.

Comment

New trading instruments on MT4 NDD account

New trading instruments on MT4 NDD account.

FIBO Group company is glad to announce that we added new trading instruments on MT4 NDD accounts. From February 20 11 CFDs on commodities, including CFDs on gold, silver and oil and 8 CFDs on indices became available.

To get access to all CFDs you should open the tap “Market Watch” in MT4 terminal and choose the option “Show all”. You can read CFDs specifications by the link.

New trading instruments open for our clients ample opportunities for secure and effective trading on financial markets.

Comment

Easy way to start investing in financial markets.

We offer an overview of Managed accounts PAMM by FIBO Group, which have showed high profitability and attracted the largest number of investors for the past week (20.02.2017 – 26.02.2017). We hope that this information will help you to make a decision in investing and choosing of Manager.

You can create user-friendly rating of Managed accounts PAMM on the FIBO Group website, in the section Rating.

Comment

Interview with the iPad Air 2 draw winner

During the all last year FIBO Group company was holding iPad Air 2 draw on its official page on Facebook. To participate in it one should have shared the information about the contest on their page and place a link to their repost in a special note on Facebook. Every participant got a reference number. On December 22 the winner was chosen by a random-number generator, it was number 71. We offer you to read the interview with the iPad Air 2 draw winner.

Hello. We once again congratulate you on the draw winning! Please, tell us a little about yourself.

Hello! My name is Alain, I was born in Mexico in Mexico city. I am 23 years old and I am an advertising specialist.

How did you know about the iPad Air 2 draw?

I saw the contest on your page on Facebook and immediately decided to participate.

Did you believe in your victory? Was it unexpected for you? Describe your emotions when you learned about it

Of course! When i just reposted i had already known that i had chances to win. I must say that nevertheless I was amazed to win, but this was a pleasant amazement. Moreover, to begin the new year with such luck. I was so happy! I was so happy that the fist thing I did – I ran to my mother shouting that I won a contest. Of course, then I told all my friends and relatives about it.

Did you watch the draw translation online on our YouTube channel? How did you learn about your victory?

Yes I was watching the translation when the master announced my name.

Have you participated in such contests before? If yes, have you won something?

No, but I think I will participate in the following contests.

Is iPad a useful gift for you? Will it help you in your work\studies?

This is an amazing gift, it will seriously help me in my work – with its help I will show advertising campaigns to my clients.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X