REQ: anaTradersDynamicIndex Indi

Luccast

Thanks a lot , was searching for this indicator for ages , I was about to open a thread asking for this indicator

Since I use Synergy Pro Aka APB candles with this indicator , is it available too , someone can guide me where to find those, they are popular forms of candles sticks

Edited by Woundbird

Thanks a lot , was searching for this indicator for ages , I was about to open a thread asking for this indicator

Since I use Synergy Pro Aka APB candles with this indicator , is it available too , someone can guide me where to find those, they are popular forms of candles sticks

Here it's.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/en8qp7

Would u please check the file, I downloaded that , and the name of the file is HknAsiA_B.rar , and what I see is that Ninja Trader indicators ends with .zip format, I tried to install it but could not

Thanks for ur help

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Listen to the creator of TDI on this vid. Sounds like a typical market scammer with the colorful language and "hey guys, I'm here to make you a great market success" (uh, no, you're here to make a ton of risk-free money from other traders). It's always a big red flag when a vendor takes a bunch of lines that have common names, changes the names, swears up and down that it took him 20 years of intense research to develop this awesome idea and then go about chirping the happy talk to get your mind in a state to buy into his program.

Now, I realize that no one here is gonna pay this guy a dime but you can put a 9 wma right ON price and just about EVERY close above and below that 9 wma matches up with his "red crossing green" signal. You can put a Bollinger Band ON the price chart so you don't have to move your eyes off of price and there's your volatility measure. You can put a Ichimoku indicator (9,16,52 is good) ON price and there's your "market sentiment" (above, below, inside the green/red clouds).

Point is, I didn't take 20 years to come up with this and it mimmics everything he's doing, without hiding the names of things to make it look like I'm doing something unique/proprietary as vendors love to do, taking your eyes of price, getting distracted. Is his any better? No. Why? Because NEITHER of us know the future. Price is going to go either up/down/sideways on any chart you look like. That's all you're trying to determine. Get the context of that matching up and you have better odds of success over longer periods of time.

Listen to the creator of TDI on this vid. Sounds like a typical market scammer with the colorful language and "hey guys, I'm here to make you a great market success" (uh, no, you're here to make a ton of risk-free money from other traders). It's always a big red flag when a vendor takes a bunch of lines that have common names, changes the names, swears up and down that it took him 20 years of intense research to develop this awesome idea and then go about chirping the happy talk to get your mind in a state to buy into his program.

Now, I realize that no one here is gonna pay this guy a dime but you can put a 9 wma right ON price and just about EVERY close above and below that 9 wma matches up with his "red crossing green" signal. You can put a Bollinger Band ON the price chart so you don't have to move your eyes off of price and there's your volatility measure. You can put a Ichimoku indicator (9,16,52 is good) ON price and there's your "market sentiment" (above, below, inside the green/red clouds).

Point is, I didn't take 20 years to come up with this and it mimmics everything he's doing, without hiding the names of things to make it look like I'm doing something unique/proprietary as vendors love to do, taking your eyes of price, getting distracted. Is his any better? No. Why? Because NEITHER of us know the future. Price is going to go either up/down/sideways on any chart you look like. That's all you're trying to determine. Get the context of that matching up and you have better odds of success over longer periods of time.

Good said my friend, i completely agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...