NEO2 Software Review- Legit Binary Trading Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEO2 Software Review- Legit Binary Trading Software

NEO2 is an Auto Trading software besides we can say NEO² Squared which is based on Solar Tracking and Weather Forecasting with trading algorithms. Jack piers is the founder of Solar Tracker, which Amit Gupta programmed into the Auto-Trader. NEO² Squared 3 Basic Functions in the members control panel: NEO2 Squared Sync button which activates the Solar Tracker. Trade Algo Button which activates the auto-pilot mode. This is the synopsis of NEO² Squared system. It is completely automated and trustworthy software so far for making binary profitable trading. Let’s have details of NEO2 binary trading software. Learn more at - legitbinaryreview.com

Hallo roboticbinary I know you are a legit robot and not human. But can you search your circuits and find me the website of NEO2?
    domo arigato mister roboto.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Meister View Post
      Hallo roboticbinary I know you are a legit robot and not human. But can you search your circuits and find me the website of NEO2?
      domo arigato mister roboto.

LOL Tim! Don't be talking to no robot! Mister Roboto can't write or understand proper english. It's a robot! You've been watching A.I. too many times. Here's the site and they are legit but you need USD250 to open an account with one of their designated brokers. It's a mixture of solar tracking, enviromental forecasting and technical analysis.
      http://neo2.co/

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
        LOL Tim! Don't be talking to no robot! Mister Roboto can't write or understand proper english. It's a robot! You've been watching A.I. too many times. Here's the site and they are legit but you need USD250 to open an account with one of their designated brokers. It's a mixture of solar tracking, enviromental forecasting and technical analysis.
        http://neo2.co/
        Thanks Mart. It's actually pretty good for binary options, but they will appoint you one of their affiliated brokers so they already choose your broker.Once you sign up with their broker, you can start using the NEO2. It's very easy to use but I don't advise using their auto trader.You will get better results with manual trading. On the whole,there is no software to download, everything(predicted calculations) is done server side with the affiliated broker site and very simple to get Call or Put predictions.You should give it a try Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Meister View Post
          Thanks Mart. It's actually pretty good for binary options, but they will appoint you one of their affiliated brokers so they already choose your broker.Once you sign up with their broker, you can start using the NEO2. It's very easy to use but I don't advise using their auto trader.You will get better results with manual trading. On the whole,there is no software to download, everything(predicted calculations) is done server side with the affiliated broker site and very simple to get Call or Put predictions.You should give it a try Mart.
          Thanks TM. I'd love to but ATM I am testing some strats for the TsT combine and trying to find effective filters for the Trading123 strat. I will keep NEO2 in mind though. Thanks Tim.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X