Should i trust them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i trust them?

Hello guys, I need your help, I have recently seen this bonus from FreshForex - https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html - i see the terms and conditions definitely make it trade able bonus, but anyone here having experience with it?? Please share your experience since I want to try this, but I am worried since I don’t have too much experience, so please help.

I am currently trading with FreshForex only, but I haven’t activated this bonus and I can’t even do it if I wanted because I am already part of other offer, so I can’t take this, but it’s definitely good given this completely supports drawdown.

Comment

You must trust your broker. It is really pleasure to trade with CMTrading. I've been trading with them for about 1 months, with profit over 200% and earned more than $10k . They never throw money, and withdrawing money rather fast. Technical support is rather professional and solved problem within a day.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
        I am currently trading with FreshForex only, but I haven’t activated this bonus and I can’t even do it if I wanted because I am already part of other offer, so I can’t take this, but it’s definitely good given this completely supports drawdown.
        Kind of same here too. But guess, if we make new account and deposit fresh,then we can avail of this offer! There would be some conditions for this Bonus and if you can follow those,then you can really use this offer in your favour! Bonus increases your capital so that you don't have to invest more and if you are skilled enough,then can make more out of it over time. Basically boils down to your trading style!

Comment

Hey guys can you advice some good swap free accounts?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X