Hello to all at Indo Investasi!

You guys at it again? I am always game for a soccer bet and prediction call. But you know Liverpool are my fav team. I have to say that they will win like Timo. 2-1 to Pool. They had a blistering attack against Leicester City and they will do the same to Chelski. Mane to score both goals! ;)

SING, Sadio Mane has been a disappointment so far. Jurgen has to buy a better and more effective forward than Firmino IMO but steve is right,they look good for a Top 4 in the EPL.:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SING, Sadio Mane has been a disappointment so far. Jurgen has to buy a better and more effective forward than Firmino IMO but steve is right,they look good for a Top 4 in the EPL.:D

Yes Timo I agree with you. I have never liked Firmino, ever since he moved to Pool.One thing is he doesn't play like a typical Brazillian, and the same with Lucas too. So both of them should be axed or sold elsewhere.

Hey guys what am I ...the odd man out? Don't forget Marty I used to play for the Singapore Lion City team U-16. I seem to have missed out on your Euros 2016 thread but are you really going to have an EPL Predictions thread?:|

Sure Osman! We will have our English Premier League prediction thread in the Other Stuff sub forum if the other guys are interested.Thing is my TsT 10 day 50K evaluation starts next Monday and I won't have time for anything else.I simply have to start journaling when I start the evaluation, and Hoagland said they will also review my Trade Journals and my daily Trade metrics. It's my first time so I really have to at least qualify for a rollover.

Hey guys what am I ...the odd man out? Don't forget Marty I used to play for the Singapore Lion City team U-16. I seem to have missed out on your Euros 2016 thread but are you really going to have an EPL Predictions thread?:|

Sure Osman! We will have our English Premier League prediction thread in the Other Stuff sub forum if the other guys are interested.Thing is my TsT 10 day 50K evaluation starts next Monday and I won't have time for anything else.I simply have to start journaling when I start the evaluation, and Hoagland said they will also review my Trade Journals and my daily Trade metrics. It's my first time so I really have to at least qualify for a rollover.

@Osman,

Osman you played for Singapore Youth? What position mate? Yes please do join our thread when we start after SING's combine evaluation. Cheers. :)

@Marty. Mate there's a few things you should know before you start your combine evaluation. Lots of info to show you so I am going to PM you or if PM is still broken I will email you.Check your PM or email.;)

SING are you ready for your TST Combine evaluation starting day on Monday,26th? Remember to keep journaling and double check your trading metrics at the end of the trading day.The evaluation people put a heavy emphasis on these things.Contact Steve or myself if at any time you hit your Max Daily Drawdown limit.There are steps you can take to make them think it was a one of thing and not out of habit.You always want to earn a free rollover or at least earn back the USD 150 you paid for the evaluation. Good Luck Mart >:D<

Edited by OsmanIM

@Osman,

Osman you played for Singapore Youth? What position mate? Yes please do join our thread when we start after SING's combine evaluation. Cheers. :)

@Marty. Mate there's a few things you should know before you start your combine evaluation. Lots of info to show you so I am going to PM you or if PM is still broken I will email you.Check your PM or email.;)

Thanks for the email stevie. I understand what you are saying about the danger of using Renko bars and thanks for your Volatily/Non volatility trading days warnings.Don't worry I will discipline myself on journaling everyday. You know I hate UTB bars but it will be an on going decision.Many thanks for the support mate.:)

@Osman,

Steve when I played for Singapore Under 16, I was only 15, in Secondary 4. I couldn't continue beyond the Youth team Under 18 because of my worsening eyesight. Too many books. Damnation! @-)

• 2 weeks later...
@stevemoore,

Sorry steve,as yet I can't PM you but just wanted to let you know about certain related developments recently. Check your email please bro.:)

G'day Ray Ray.

Just got back and have read your email. Sad about your leaving man, especially since you just got here,but I understand your reasons and responsibilities. Take care man,and we can always meet up at the FB forum.:)

G'day Ray Ray.

Just got back and have read your email. Sad about your leaving man, especially since you just got here,but I understand your reasons and responsibilities. Take care man,and we can always meet up at the FB forum.:)

That's right steven, I just dropped by to greet and say hello to our members here.Quite a good bunch here.Steven you do know,regarding my work,I am extremely busy and and I simply have no time.As always if you need anything sound me out at the FB forum.Thanks always bud.

G'day Ray Ray.

That's right steven, I just dropped by to greet and say hello to our members here.Quite a good bunch here.Steven you do know,regarding my work,I am extremely busy and and I simply have no time.As always if you need anything sound me out at the FB forum.Thanks always bud.

What's going on stevie? Anything I should know about? :-?

What's going on stevie? Anything I should know about? :-?

Nothing much Marty. Just that Ray dropped by just to greet me,you and Timo and that he has to return to the FB group forum and he can't stay here.. You can always talk/contact him at the FB group. Just stay tradefit for your combine's free rollover.I expect a better showing from you this time around.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothing much Marty. Just that Ray dropped by just to greet me,you and Timo and that he has to return to the FB group forum and he can't stay here.. You can always talk/contact him at the FB group. Just stay tradefit for your combine's free rollover.I expect a better showing from you this time around.:)

Steven how are u mate? I trust you are doing well and in good health. But we need you back at the FB forum. As we approach the Christmas season, we will need you to help out Ray Donovan with running and maintaining our forum and help us finish all our pending membership inquiries.We need your help mate.

Btw we have just closed our forum recruitment of new members, so please inform Mart and Timo not to sponsor anybody anymore.

Now Steven u know as a VIP about our yearly forum get together party. I will be choosing to hold it this year at one of the hotels in San Diego and I will need you for some administrative help. I expect to see you there personally.You have a detailed email at your personal forum account.Yes even though that a** Drumpf is now President-Elect (God help us all), we still have to carry on with our lives.So I will see you on Skype and you can shoot me any questions then.Take care man! ;)

Steven how are u mate? I trust you are doing well and in good health. But we need you back at the FB forum. As we approach the Christmas season, we will need you to help out Ray Donovan with running and maintaining our forum and help us finish all our pending membership inquiries.We need your help mate.

Btw we have just closed our forum recruitment of new members, so please inform Mart and Timo not to sponsor anybody anymore.

Now Steven u know as a VIP about our yearly forum get together party. I will be choosing to hold it this year at one of the hotels in San Diego and I will need you for some administrative help. I expect to see you there personally.You have a detailed email at your personal forum account.Yes even though that a** Drumpf is now President-Elect (God help us all), we still have to carry on with our lives.So I will see you on Skype and you can shoot me any questions then.Take care man! ;)

No worries Andrew. You know I am glad to help you out any way I can. Yeah Ray Ray has already explained to me what I can help him with.

Also I will inform Marty and Tim about the current non sponsorship rules.Btw, boss,nice to see you and Brad on the UFC Now! November editorial. You two bad boys really shaking it up. And sorry about that fella Trump's win man. Catch ya on Skype later mate.:shand: