Hello to all at Indo Investasi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all at Indo Investasi!

Hello! Apa khabar semua. I am from Singapore and currently working at a local forex consortium. I was recommended by a II member to sign up for this forum.Anyway glad to be here and hope to contribute and learn much.

Originally posted by OsmanIM View Post
    Hello! Apa khabar semua. I am from Singapore and currently working at a local forex consortium. I was recommended by a II member to sign up for this forum.Anyway glad to be here and hope to contribute and learn much.
    Khabar baik Osman. Akhir sekali, anda di sini! Kenapa begitu lama? Ada baik?
    Good to see you here bro. After my constant urging and pleas you finally made it.
    Can you receive PMs?

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
      Khabar baik Osman. Akhir sekali, anda di sini! Kenapa begitu lama? Ada baik?
      Good to see you here bro. After my constant urging and pleas you finally made it.
      Can you receive PMs?
      Baiklah Mart,
      Lewat kerana kena menghadiri masalah pejabat lah Relak lah bro.
      I can't give thanks and no I cannot receive PMs. How come ar?
      Dimana awak sekarang?

Comment

Baiklah Mart,
        Lewat kerana kena menghadiri masalah pejabat lah Relak lah bro.
        I can't give thanks and no I cannot receive PMs. How come ar?
        Dimana awak sekarang?
        Bro try and type in English if not you might upset a very pretty Supermoderator and the PLONmaniac. You still can't click on thanks and cannot receive PMs? Maybe becos you are new lah. Post some game changing forex articles and up your post count.
        Sekarang? Mana lagi? Pejabat lah.

Comment

Why so strict? Supermoderator is a woman? So how many posts do you need until you can see the thanks button and send and receive PM?

Comment

Why so strict? Supermoderator is a woman? So how many posts do you need until you can see the thanks button and send and receive PM?
            According to PLONmaniac, it's 5. So all you need is one more post lah. Go ahead ask me how my MRT ride to Orchard Road was.

Comment

According to PLONmaniac, it's 5. So all you need is one more post lah. Go ahead ask me how my MRT ride to Orchard Road was.
              OK I'll play. How as your MRT trip to Orchard Rd?

Comment

Yes see? Now you can give thanks to any poster and I also found out that PM send /receive you will get after 15 posts. So keep posting!How about posting your best MT4/5 indicators for Forex and Binary options? Btw, the MRT ride was nice and I met some jambu chicks too but not for you lah, you too old liao.

Comment

Yes see? Now you can give thanks to any poster and I also found out that PM send /receive you will get after 15 posts. So keep posting!How about posting your best MT4/5 indicators for Forex and Binary options? Btw, the MRT ride was nice and I met some jambu chicks too but not for you lah, you too old liao.
                  Basket what old? KNN. What about you. I thought your intention coming here was to share your tons of Forex stuff.

Comment

Basket what old? KNN. What about you. I thought your intention coming here was to share your tons of Forex stuff.
                    Hehe,relak lah bro,I'm just kidding with you.
                    I did share some forex systems in the past but many have small memories here.
                    Right now,I am just preparing to acquire a system that will help me in my TsT combine 10 trading day test.
                    Btw, when stevemoore comes back he has many questions for you regarding the TsT combine.
                    I think we are done for this thread Osman,maybe I'll see you in the Forex threads?
                    Don't forget to post more for your PM activation.
                    Last edited by SINGtrader; 23-07-16, 07:33.

Comment

Alright Mart.So you are going to try out for TST? All I can say is that passing the Combine is easy enough with a good system but the real test is the final FTP evaluation(Funded Trader Preparation) where new rules come into play.If you pass that, you will be a funded trader.Just learn about the proper mentality required to be an Intraday Trader.It's not easy to just sit and wait for signals to print.You need ALOT of patience. Are you going for a Forex or Futures system?

Comment

Alright Mart.So you are going to try out for TST? All I can say is that passing the Combine is easy enough with a good system but the real test is the final FTP evaluation(Funded Trader Preparation) where new rules come into play.If you pass that, you will be a funded trader.Just learn about the proper mentality required to be an Intraday Trader.It's not easy to just sit and wait for signals to print.You need ALOT of patience. Are you going for a Forex or Futures system?

Forex beats all in liquidity and volume, but after consideration I will probably opt for a futures based system Osman. And arguably for one of the most liquid instruments there is , the ES.

Comment

Btw, when stevemoore comes back he has many questions for you regarding the TsT combine.

G'day Osman,
                          Welcone to Indo mate. Good to have you here. Yes since you have already tried out for the TST combine in the past,I do have some questions for you, but I will wait until you can receive PMs,because I see you are still not able to.
                          Btw Marty,who is PLONmaniac?
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemoore View Post
                            G'day Osman,
                            Welcone to Indo mate. Good to have you here. Yes since you have already tried out for the TST combine in the past,I do have some questions for you, but I will wait until you can receive PMs,because I see you are still not able to.
                            Thanks!
                            Thank you steve. Sure we can talk about the Combine and by PM if you want. I can get PM only after 15 posts.I will let you know when.Are you also interested in entering the combine?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemoore View Post
                              G'day Osman,
                              Thanks!
                              Stevie! You are back from New Zealand! How was your trip? How is business?
                              Haha Osman is finally here and he was typing in Bahasa in his first few posts!
                              Took you long enough Osman!
                              Who is PLONmaniac? Why he is one of Indo's moderators, Kardel Sharpeye!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X