Mate please clear your PM Inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemoore View Post
      @SINGtrader,
      Mate please clear your PM Inbox.
      Thanks for letting me know. Inbox cleared

Comment

@stevemoore,
        Sorry steve,as yet I can't PM you but just wanted to let you know about certain related developments recently. Check your email please bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Donovan View Post
          @stevemoore,
          Sorry steve,as yet I can't PM you but just wanted to let you know about certain related developments recently. Check your email please bro.
          G'day Ray Ray.
          Just got back and have read your email. Sad about your leaving man, especially since you just got here,but I understand your reasons and responsibilities. Take care man,and we can always meet up at the FB forum.

Comment

G'day Ray Ray.
            Just got back and have read your email. Sad about your leaving man, especially since you just got here,but I understand your reasons and responsibilities. Take care man,and we can always meet up at the FB forum.
            That's right steven, I just dropped by to greet and say hello to our members here.Quite a good bunch here.Steven you do know,regarding my work,I am extremely busy and and I simply have no time.As always if you need anything sound me out at the FB forum.Thanks always bud.

Comment

G'day Ray Ray.
              Originally posted by Ray Donovan View Post
              That's right steven, I just dropped by to greet and say hello to our members here.Quite a good bunch here.Steven you do know,regarding my work,I am extremely busy and and I simply have no time.As always if you need anything sound me out at the FB forum.Thanks always bud.
              What's going on stevie? Anything I should know about?

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
                What's going on stevie? Anything I should know about?

Nothing much Marty. Just that Ray dropped by just to greet me,you and Timo and that he has to return to the FB group forum and he can't stay here.. You can always talk/contact him at the FB group. Just stay tradefit for your combine's free rollover.I expect a better showing from you this time around.

Comment

FB group???
                  Can i get a hint about that?
                  Add me in please if you have the authority and/or the will to do so...

Comment

Nothing much Marty. Just that Ray dropped by just to greet me,you and Timo and that he has to return to the FB group forum and he can't stay here.. You can always talk/contact him at the FB group. Just stay tradefit for your combine's free rollover.I expect a better showing from you this time around.

Steven how are u mate? I trust you are doing well and in good health. But we need you back at the FB forum. As we approach the Christmas season, we will need you to help out Ray Donovan with running and maintaining our forum and help us finish all our pending membership inquiries.We need your help mate.
                    Btw we have just closed our forum recruitment of new members, so please inform Mart and Timo not to sponsor anybody anymore.
                    Now Steven u know as a VIP about our yearly forum get together party. I will be choosing to hold it this year at one of the hotels in San Diego and I will need you for some administrative help. I expect to see you there personally.You have a detailed email at your personal forum account.Yes even though that ass Drumpf is now President-Elect (God help us all), we still have to carry on with our lives.So I will see you on Skype and you can shoot me any questions then.Take care man!

Comment

Originally posted by CashManic View Post
                      Steven how are u mate? I trust you are doing well and in good health. But we need you back at the FB forum. As we approach the Christmas season, we will need you to help out Ray Donovan with running and maintaining our forum and help us finish all our pending membership inquiries.We need your help mate.
                      Btw we have just closed our forum recruitment of new members, so please inform Mart and Timo not to sponsor anybody anymore.
                      Now Steven u know as a VIP about our yearly forum get together party. I will be choosing to hold it this year at one of the hotels in San Diego and I will need you for some administrative help. I expect to see you there personally.You have a detailed email at your personal forum account.Yes even though that ass Drumpf is now President-Elect (God help us all), we still have to carry on with our lives.So I will see you on Skype and you can shoot me any questions then.Take care man!

No worries Andrew. You know I am glad to help you out any way I can. Yeah Ray Ray has already explained to me what I can help him with.

Also I will inform Marty and Tim about the current non sponsorship rules.Btw, boss,nice to see you and Brad on the UFC Now! November editorial. You two bad boys really shaking it up. And sorry about that fella Trump's win man. Catch ya on Skype later mate.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X