• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: [sharing]CRAIG HARRIS-FOREX EDUCATION

Hi guys.

I just can't get vid9 to play as it says corrupted. I tried to fix it but it still won't let it play.

Any chance of getting it reloaded?

Juicyt

Use the repair function on WinRAR.

I repaired it and now everything is OK.

These are the free "opt-in" ones when you submit your email address.

Is there a paid course? Has anyone got it? I haven't seen any details yet :-/

No problem guys ;)

hxxp://www*mediafire*com/download.php?jizmzghz4oj

hxxp://www*mediafire*com/download.php?kmdmmzk1yyy

Hello! specially Mr. Ali

Hope you all doing great.

well Mr. Ali we all are here to help and support each other. If you think you have something important and useful for others then you should share it rather making deals on this forum or giving it in return of anything.

I am proud to be the member of this community where everyone support each other. BTW the course you are looking for is not a big deal for the members. i am sure anyone can help you out.

Cheers

Ahmi

I hope you understand that I paid $5000 for this course, now anyone would surely want something of similar interest and value in return for the money they paid. Similarly I am sure there are other people out there looking for something of similar value to be able to share their findings.

I will be posting all the indicators documents etc for everyone but only if someone here is willing to share Benny's ForexCoachingClubs course with the MT4 Template, this will also be for everyone's interest. If you have the course and you are reading this and unwilling to post it in this open forum please contact me directly for an exchange.

Thanks

I'm sure people would post it if they had it but if nothing else, It might get some people to look extra hard for it, for you.

In the mean time, could you give your experiences of Craig's work? I am a little curious why you need something else if it is all that.

Juicyt

I had a choice to go for either ForexCoachingClubs (Benny Forex Course) or Craig Harris Forex Education, they both charge top dollars as most of you already know.

Benny charges $7,500 (International Students)

Craig's fee is $5,000

Reviews for both of the above are 5 stars on Forex Peace Army

Simply put, I want to compare both as I have one but not the other.

Here's the reason why I did not spend $7,500 on Benny's FXCC Course.

It came to my knowledge that Haniel Roswell aka Benny has numerous Malaysian, Indonesian and Chinese students in Brunei which he has charged as little as $350 to $650 because they are local to him. Considering that if one of them comes forward with their findings then they would greatly benefit from what I have to share here with all, obviously in return you get material worth $5,000 so this deal would be of mutual interest.

Please PM me if anyone reading this has info on Benny's Forex Course.

Is the course worth the money? please read reviews on ForexPeaceArmy

I do not want to get into too much detail at this time but i can tell you that Craig makes use of fibonacci, tokyo session range, stochastics (SS) and moving averages. His MT4 template is well worth any traders library, no matter what strategy you use it gives you plenty of information to make decisions based on common sense, his technique is basically to catch market swings, it takes a bit of time to understand what he is actually doing. He also teaches loss recovery advance technique, I am not going to go into further detail so please do not ask.

ForexPeaceArmy a/k/a/ ForexBastards a/k/a/ "Felix" a/k/a Dimitri, etc. have come under a strong spotlight recently through an F.B.I. investigation.

Seems "Felix" wasn't the highly successful Forex trader he claimed. He was living in a tiny, 1-room apartment in a bad neighborhood and F.B.I. information showed his trading statements were ALL losers with his income being "subscription" sales to his signal service(s).

Also discovered he has a good number of different sites on-line under assumed names.

I would suggest thorough research before paying $$$ for anything ForexPeaceArmy recommends . . .

ForexPeaceArmy a/k/a/ ForexBastards a/k/a/ "Felix" a/k/a Dimitri, etc. have come under a strong spotlight recently through an F.B.I. investigation.

Seems "Felix" wasn't the highly successful Forex trader he claimed. He was living in a tiny, 1-room apartment in a bad neighborhood and F.B.I. information showed his trading statements were ALL losers with his income being "subscription" sales to his signal service(s).

Also discovered he has a good number of different sites on-line under assumed names.

I would suggest thorough research before paying $$$ for anything ForexPeaceArmy recommends . . .

links?

i've been testing his system for the last month and it works well. I DIDN'T BUY THE SYSTEM. my friend bought the most basic system, indis, templates, and video, and shared it with me. a few things though:

1. he empathize money management: .1 lot/ $10k. of course, you can adjust to your degree of risk.

2. his recovery method is risky but in forex, what isn't. to me, the recovery method makes sense because it is utilize at the opportune moment.

3. he don't used trendlines because it is subjective. i agreed with that statement even before i watch his video.

4. the usage of the ma is unique. the same ma is not used on all timeframe but its equivalent. because 15 min is his prefer tf, the 2 moving averages on the 15 min tf are calculated from a lower and a higher tf.

5. 40 pips a day is all he is looking for. if you can average 40 pips a day, you have it made. let say u trade 1 lot of xxx/usd for 200 days out of 365 days, 40*$10*200=$80k.

6. as u can guess its a short term trading strategy. it suits my style of trading.

i've watched his live trade tutorials/videos and they are very informative. i agree that forex 101 isn't worth $50 let alone $5000. but combining different forex 101s and make it viable, you get a trading system that is worth more than the sum of individual parts. lets take a rolex for example. in terms of cost, the sum of all parts for a rolex does not equal to a working rolex.

since i didn't buy the system, i can't share it. its a trust thing. i'm interested in whats in the $5000 package that is not in the $800 package.

i've been testing his system for the last month and it works well. I DIDN'T BUY THE SYSTEM. my friend bought the most basic system, indis, templates, and video, and shared it with me. a few things though:

1. he empathize money management: .1 lot/ $10k. of course, you can adjust to your degree of risk.

2. his recovery method is risky but in forex, what isn't. to me, the recovery method makes sense because it is utilize at the opportune moment.

3. he don't used trendlines because it is subjective. i agreed with that statement even before i watch his video.

4. the usage of the ma is unique. the same ma is not used on all timeframe but its equivalent. because 15 min is his prefer tf, the 2 moving averages on the 15 min tf are calculated from a lower and a higher tf.

5. 40 pips a day is all he is looking for. if you can average 40 pips a day, you have it made. let say u trade 1 lot of xxx/usd for 200 days out of 365 days, 40*$10*200=$80k.

6. as u can guess its a short term trading strategy. it suits my style of trading.

i've watched his live trade tutorials/videos and they are very informative. i agree that forex 101 isn't worth $50 let alone $5000. but combining different forex 101s and make it viable, you get a trading system that is worth more than the sum of individual parts. lets take a rolex for example. in terms of cost, the sum of all parts for a rolex does not equal to a working rolex.

since i didn't buy the system, i can't share it. its a trust thing. i'm interested in whats in the $5000 package that is not in the $800 package.

Hi ,Would you kindly share in detail about the recovery method?

Thanks in advance.

Rock

• 2 weeks later...

MA CRAIG HARRIS-FOREX EDUCATION

Can someone explain how he uses moving averages and or settings he uses

4. the usage of the ma is unique. the same ma is not used on all timeframe but

Can someone explain how he uses moving averages and or settings he uses

its equivalent. because 15 min is his prefer tf, the 2 moving averages on the 15 min tf are calculated from a lower and a higher tf.