Great scalping strategy

Ok thank i understand.I have only a small forex account and im looking in youtube to find good scalping strategies.

What do you think about that?This guys trade forex and grow up to 200% in 13 days with scalping

From that youtube link it seems that Royal Scalper is quite good and makes money but it's hard to find out any info about it. If you sign up for their 7 days of free forex lessons you learn zero about their strategy or how they trade - it's 7 days of simple forex life lessons which just about any site goes through.

Maybe a "paid" section is in the works.

Hello traders, i am looking for a scalping strategy that really works or maybe we can start a good conversation to help each other with scalping.

Please, every idea is welcome.

You have only 3 posts and have just joined and you want to get a free ride....go and learn trading and than in a year or two come back and ask us the same question!

• 2 months later...
Hello everybody,

I'm a software developper and I used to trade ES and FDAX.

Is there anyone interested in discussing about strategy and why not developping an algorithm together ? :)

Regards.

Welcome. Pretty good start would be to have the first 2 "candles inside" statistics @ 5min, 10 min, 15 min on Future Dax. (Ninjatrader 7 platform)

Edited by laser1000it

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I like scalping the previous day high low. If the price is 5 pips below the high then Buy or 5 pips above the Low then sell. It is rare that the price gets close to a previous day high / low and doesnt test it

I tried a similar system and found it OK but you really need a good spread from your broker