Enterra ForexStar v3.5

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [REQ]Enterra ForexStar v3.5

I have tested it once with my mini account eurcad, one of it's pair however with most of the ea i just set it at less than 0.05, it opens 0.03 and losses $20, i guess all the ea's are junks and rubbish. Save time save your money, learn manual trading is best.

Just think it carefully, if ea maker can earns good income, why they bother to sell it to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys I have this EA but its protected with a dll file can we get it educated..........Buts its working seriously good mostly on EURCHF its has pretty performance on it. I will soon post more facts about it

thanks guys

It seems it requires a PW to download, can you please share the password wesladf.

Is this educated?

Oh am sorry I forgot that it was protected, some animal are trying to view my doc on the share so that is why i protect my files...........

Password is: weslad

Thanks and its not educated I want any good programmer here to look into it. X_X X_X 8-)

Dear wesladf,

Thanks for sharing, let us know, what brokers are these sets for?

because, time setting for each broker is different !!!

TC.

Here you go guys, I have Enterra 3.5 with sets files and the dll files as i got it after I bought it all...I will be sending you guys update as they send me update...happy sharing...........

http://[email protected]/file/137683054/630ba50/Enterra_forex_star_35.html

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-bd :-bd 8-)

Here you go guys, I have Enterra 3.5 with sets files and the dll files as i got it after I bought it all...I will be sending you guys update as they send me update...happy sharing...........

http://[email protected]/file/137683054/630ba50/Enterra_forex_star_35.html

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-bd :-bd 8-)

Hello, mate!

They have policy that is when they understand that one was sharing their system without their permission, they limit this person from receiving any EA updates due to this violation.

Please be carefull.

I would even advice u to delete download link and only give your ver to good programmer willing to educate it, and only after all account data is erased publish it here.

Guys am so sorry for removing the links please if we have any good programmer that can eduacte it should contact me and after educate this great Ea then i send you guys sorry i wish to share........because giver never lack thanks.

Guys am so sorry for removing the links please if we have any good programmer that can eduacte it should contact me and after educate this great Ea then i send you guys sorry i wish to share........because giver never lack thanks.

That is my favorite EA. I will be glad to educate it and I know how to adjust it to fight some of the brokers that are manipulating data.

WESLADF, I have PM'ed you.

This is not the "full" version(full used to come without dll). Most of the functions in the dll file are as they have been in the earlier versions, at least on the surface. They have added a few filters and some other minor things, but internalized some of the important parameters.

That is why I wanted to see the full version and the sets to it, but alas WESLADF has not replied, thou he has got my PM.