Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing - Secrets of Reverse Engineering

Reversing - Secrets of Reverse Engineering by Eldad Eilam

Welcome to Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering. This book was written after years of working on software development projects that repeatedly required reverse engineering of third party code, for a variety of reasons. At first this was a fairly tedious process that was only performed when there was simply no alternative means of getting information. Then all of a sudden, a certain mental barrier was broken and I found myself rapidly sifting through undocumented machine code, quickly deciphering its meaning and getting the answers I wanted regarding the code’s function and purpose. At that pointit dawned on me that this was a remarkably powerful skill, because it meant that I could fairly easily get answers to any questions I had regarding software I was working with, even when I had no access to the relevant documentation or to the source code of the program in question. This book is about providing knowledge and techniques to allow anyone with a decent understanding of software to do just that.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/258959677/Reverse_Engineering.rar

Re: Reversing - Secrets of Reverse Engineering

Link is not dead. I just checked it. And it can't be dead because I have a Rapidshare account and as long as I keep the account up to date all my links are ok.

Did you replace the @ with a ?

Comment

Studded, Did you write this book?

Comment

Originally posted by manganate
        Studded, Did you write this book?
        No I didn't write it.

Comment

Really Great e-book, thank a lot studded for sharing to us. Nice book i should have. I have been looking for a long time but never find it. Again thank studded.
          Regards,
          Caradine

Comment

Mirrored for your convenience

Reverse_Engineering.rar (3.95 MB)
            Code:
            http://www.multiuplo@d.com/DK9A9WFFCM
            Thanks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse