X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nial Fuller’s 71% Drawdown in the AxiTrader Competition

To All trader

Just found this articles to share especially to all newbies out there

Refer to this articles by 2nd skies on Nial fuller, https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-strategies/nial-fullers-71-drawdown-in-the-axitrader-competition/

Maybe that explain why my Forex result suck and not consistence cause myself also using this
    methodologies.

Plus, maybe my discipline and other factors are the cause of my failure too, not blaming anyone.

Anyway, lesson learned if the articles is true.
    No points crying over split milk. Let move on.

Originally posted by learningfx View Post
    To All trader

Just found this articles to share especially to all newbies out there

Refer to this articles by 2nd skies on Nial fuller, https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-strategies/nial-fullers-71-drawdown-in-the-axitrader-competition/

Maybe that explain why my Forex result suck and not consistence cause myself also using this
    methodologies.

Plus, maybe my discipline and other factors are the cause of my failure too, not blaming anyone.

Anyway, lesson learned if the articles is true.
    No points crying over split milk. Let move on.
    Good on ya learningfx,
    Good to see you are mindful of your trading mistakes and are willing to set it right. Self analysis is a potent weapon any trader can develop in understanding your trading habits and yourself.I don't think you will "suck" anymore.

Comment

Hi Stevemoore

Thank for your reply.
      Sure, learned my lessons and moving on.
      Just hope more newbies will learn from it instead of scam by such marketer again.

Comment

Nial Fuller is AxiTrader's biggest IB moreover they didnt gave any detailed statement about his account .The competition was all fake in my opinion .I even have doubt if Nial actually participated in the competition

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X