Moderators, which system is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators, which system is the best?

We are here like in kindergarten.. trying to walk and talk the language of forex... Now you probably laugh the most of the time, to our silly little ideas but it would mean the world to us if you cloud help us find the good stuff among this huge amount of information..

I see all of you have big experience and that is way I'm asking you, what is the best trading system to you?

My kind regards

Barbara

p.s. all of you with big experience can join in!

Re: Moderators, which system is the best?

A direct shot huh Here's my "answer"

I think this question has been asked time to time, perhaps later on we could make a sticky to erase redundancy.

Well, I've been testing quite a lot of systems here, from tsd, and ffac. Through time, I found out that the best system is...

The best system is the one that suits the trader personality.

The system on H4 time frame are indeed easy to understand and easy to use. However, it requires big SL and big TP not to mention the patient to hold an open position or wait for an entry for several days. This kind of method does not suit my psychology. However, the H4 is good to get a hold of the medium to long term trend.

For H4, I like the rainbow MA system. It's been shared here by mod Bielcomp in "sharing system pake MA boleh kan" something - thread.

M30 is the best TF for my psychology and the best system I've found for this TF is Nina Catfx5. I have shared it here.

For low TF like M15 and below, I don't have any recommendation coz I don't trade on M15 below.

For naked trader, I suggest Dow Theory, it's been shared before but I forgot where.

For Support & Resistance geek, I recommend currency double zero system. Also, ebook from Suri Deudella (don't really remember his name or the ebook title though ) is one of the best.

All mentioned above have been shared here.

Again, the best trading system is the one that suits your psychology .

Know yourself, know your enemy, and win the battle.

Comment

William

Thank you your post here as I am with barbara, there's so much information here that you go into system over load trying to work things out. I am new to this forum and it is great but there is a lot of info and if I tried to read it all i would never trade again because of the lack of time lol

Anyway thanks again

Cheers

Comment

hello, hope I can share some..

my trading strategy was naked, and I like to predict market with candle stick only.
        but according to my sight. I like
        TF m 30 wesladf super forex strategy ( only 1 week) you should get it immedietly
        TF h 1 SEFC universal, unfortunenately I haven't got the last version. it made my eyes brite. haha
        TF h 4 sergius-finimej cluster indi, it's superb.

I also like the best scalping idea with proportional tp-sl and statistics.
        Gud luck

Comment

Barbara try GBP/USD with Timeframe H1 with Sniper Forex version. 2.

If you have a time please check SaneFX Trading System.

Happy Hunting.

Comment

hey sam can you send me the super forex strategy from wesladf? I was about to check it out, but I couldn't download it

Comment

Here you go Tigerboy131

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17716478/...c/sharing.html

__________________________________________________ ________

Thank you William, Sam and Sam_konna ... I will check it all out... and try to find my trading style

Barbara

Comment

thanks barbara
                can you give me the nina cat system too ?
                can't find it here

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerboy131
                  thanks barbara
                  can you give me the nina cat system too ?
                  can't find it here

It's on the same link

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17716478/...c/sharing.html

Good Luck Tigerboy go and get them!!

Barbara

Comment

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
                    Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 01:27.

Comment

Well dr0o69 thank you so much, I love your post and I think it will help a lot
                      And I see that we girls are better at explaining then the boys

I will read this one more time and use it in my strategy planing

Thank you and kind regards

Barbara

Comment

Originally posted by William
                        A direct shot huh Here's my "answer"

I think this question has been asked time to time, perhaps later on we could make a sticky to erase redundancy.

Well, I've been testing quite a lot of systems here, from tsd, and ffac. Through time, I found out that the best system is...

The best system is the one that suits the trader personality.

The system on H4 time frame are indeed easy to understand and easy to use. However, it requires big SL and big TP not to mention the patient to hold an open position or wait for an entry for several days. This kind of method does not suit my psychology. However, the H4 is good to get a hold of the medium to long term trend.

For H4, I like the rainbow MA system. It's been shared here by mod Bielcomp in "sharing system pake MA boleh kan" something - thread.

M30 is the best TF for my psychology and the best system I've found for this TF is Nina Catfx5. I have shared it here.

For low TF like M15 and below, I don't have any recommendation coz I don't trade on M15 below.

For naked trader, I suggest Dow Theory, it's been shared before but I forgot where.

For Support & Resistance geek, I recommend currency double zero system. Also, ebook from Suri Deudella (don't really remember his name or the ebook title though ) is one of the best.

All mentioned above have been shared here.

Again, the best trading system is the one that suits your psychology .

Know yourself, know your enemy, and win the battle.

Hi william,
                        can you please point me to "Nina Catfx5" system? I cant' find it with the search function.

thanks

Comment

Sam,

What are the rules for the Super Forex Strategy?

Originally posted by sam
                          hello, hope I can share some..

my trading strategy was naked, and I like to predict market with candle stick only.
                          but according to my sight. I like
                          TF m 30 wesladf super forex strategy ( only 1 week) you should get it immedietly
                          TF h 1 SEFC universal, unfortunenately I haven't got the last version. it made my eyes brite. haha
                          TF h 4 sergius-finimej cluster indi, it's superb.

I also like the best scalping idea with proportional tp-sl and statistics.
                          Gud luck

Comment

I'm very sorry my friend, that I could not share the rules without the owner permission.
                            Because he said not to share this system until one time.
                            but maybe U can come to thread "COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!COMMING SOON!!!!"
                            I think liamsi has develop his system.

Comment

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
                              Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 01:27.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X