Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concept of portfolio - key for sucessful trading .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concept of portfolio - key for sucessful trading .

Hi guys , I continue sharing my experience in trading in LIVE with yours .
    Really , I think that the best way for trading with ea,s is to find a good portfolio .
    The key word is " good " . The most important condition is , that , in the long
    term , each one of the ea,s of the portfolio must be a winner bot . A bad bot ,
    is never going to compensate the equity . I think that nowdays , a good portfolio
    would be , fapturbo evolution + dreambuilder (for long term ) . The results of
    the three bots added surely will be sucessful in the longterm .
    Dreambuider is an excellent bot for long trend ( perhaps the best ) , and , for
    short term , I think that Fapturbo Evolution is the best choice .
    Thanks ,
    Manuel

Re: Concept of portfolio - key for sucessful trading .

please share Fap turbo with the best setting to us...

Comment

FAPturbo Evolution works only on platform Dukascopy. Also the account in $10000 is necessary. It is analogue of version 47 and is altered under platform Dukascopy. It is known almost at all forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN1492
        Hi guys , I continue sharing my experience in trading in LIVE with yours .
        Really , I think that the best way for trading with ea,s is to find a good portfolio .
        The key word is " good " . The most important condition is , that , in the long
        term , each one of the ea,s of the portfolio must be a winner bot . A bad bot ,
        is never going to compensate the equity . I think that nowdays , a good portfolio
        would be , fapturbo evolution + dreambuilder (for long term ) . The results of
        the three bots added surely will be sucessful in the longterm .
        Dreambuider is an excellent bot for long trend ( perhaps the best ) , and , for
        short term , I think that Fapturbo Evolution is the best choice .
        Thanks ,
        Manuel
        1. FAPturbo Evolution
        2. Dreambuilder

What is the third? You said three bots.

Comment

most of them not working because metatrader are scams

Comment

i believe that to be successful you must have a basket of EAs. with good management and testing. it should not be a problem!

Comment

Some say that in stocks it is important to versify your portfolio, what about forex? Are there any good sample of forex portfolios? Could someone share their thoughts.

Comment

I couldn't agree more! Diversification is the key to success. The vital part is to choose EA's that trade completely different methods. If the systems are too similar, then market conditions that cause one of them to fail will also cause the second to fail.

Comment

Think you need a system for choppy markets and one for trending markets and a good way to identify both. >-

Comment

Haha I agree with Billy. There needs to be a system, with a mix of EAs, that automatically identify. Have one that scalps, one that is for the medium term and a long term EA.

Comment

Originally posted by fs740
                      I couldn't agree more! Diversification is the key to success. The vital part is to choose EA's that trade completely different methods. If the systems are too similar, then market conditions that cause one of them to fail will also cause the second to fail.
                      I totally agree. I just wish MT4 had a way to interweave backtest data. For example, you might want to backtest fapturbo on three currency pairs at once for the same period of time - perhaps the drawdowns from one pair would be compensated by the other pairs...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X