Betfair Speculation and Sports Betting

Ouch - got that wrong. I knew you would concede . Your back 4 and keeper couldn't stop a beach ball but I thought you would score more. Hence the prediction. Sorry Mart :x

Come and support Chelsea :x

Princess! I don't think we will see that same back four except for Lovren next season. Even the goalkeeper will be gone,now that Klopp is eyeing Loris Karrius. Thanks for supporting Liverpool in the Final, Kelly.You could be our Reds Princess! (there are lots of shoe stores in Merseyside!) :)

Edited by SINGtrader

Yes SINGtrader, a very bad result for the Liverpool. Your team had a great 1st half but in 2nd half it's like they didn't want to play anymore after the Sevilla equaliser. I thought Jurgen Klopp would have taught them the power of German tenacity by now. Very surprising for me and other futball commentators in Germany. Es tut mir Leid SINGtrader.

Yes SINGtrader, a very bad result for the Liverpool. Your team had a great 1st half but in 2nd half it's like they didn't want to play anymore after the Sevilla equaliser. I thought Jurgen Klopp would have taught them the power of German tenacity by now. Very surprising for me and other futball commentators in Germany. Es tut mir Leid SINGtrader.

What can I say Timo. It was a cruel shock not just for me but all of England. I just hope we can do well in the EPL League for the coming season.

Btw I have been itching to write and speak German for a long time. Is it OK to PM you? You sound like a nice fella.:D

What can I say Timo. It was a cruel shock not just for me but all of England. I just hope we can do well in the EPL League for the coming season.

Btw I have been itching to write and speak German for a long time. Is it OK to PM you? You sound like a nice fella.:D

Hallo SING.

You want to learn to write and speak in german? That's good jah? Yes I am a nice fella.Vielen Dank. Sure you can PM me.I think maybe I PM you my personal email?

Hallo SING.

You want to learn to write and speak in german? That's good jah? Yes I am a nice fella.Vielen Dank. Sure you can PM me.I think maybe I PM you my personal email?

G'day Tim,

Pardon me but is it Timo or Tim? Anyway can I add you as well? Ja,nein? Btw Thank you for your football articles. You do very good research Tim(o).

G'day Tim,

Pardon me but is it Timo or Tim? Anyway can I add you as well? Ja,nein? Btw Thank you for your football articles. You do very good research Tim(o).

Timo is my name, but no need for formality here so just call me Tim. Jah you can add me steve. Danke, but the research was mainly done by Rainer my assistant and I just look for the telling stats for the article. How did you manage to translate them into English? As I said,you are an interesting guy. :-?

Timo is my name, but no need for formality here so just call me Tim. Jah you can add me steve. Danke, but the research was mainly done by Rainer my assistant and I just look for the telling stats for the article. How did you manage to translate them into English? As I said,you are an interesting guy. :-?

G'day Tim.

Ahh I see. All the same,you could operate a PPV(Pay per view) service online by charging subscribers to view your predictions and reviews for upcoming games. Euro championship and Olympics are coming so you could be in demand for the next few months. Anyways ,just a thought...

Cheers mate.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...