Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princesspips View Post
    Second Love , I am always first
    No worries my love ,I will drop Liverpool.

Comment

Finally ! , I will make it worth your while. Unlike your football team I always give a happy ending

Comment

Originally posted by Princesspips View Post
        Finally ! , I will make it worth your while. Unlike your football team I always give a happy ending
        Thank you Princess! Already I don't regret dropping Liverpool. Princess FC is way better!
        Make me happy Princess!

Comment

Yes SINGtrader, a very bad result for the Liverpool. Your team had a great 1st half but in 2nd half it's like they didn't want to play anymore after the Sevilla equaliser. I thought Jurgen Klopp would have taught them the power of German tenacity by now. Very surprising for me and other futball commentators in Germany. Es tut mir Leid SINGtrader.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Meister View Post
            Yes SINGtrader, a very bad result for the Liverpool. Your team had a great 1st half but in 2nd half it's like they didn't want to play anymore after the Sevilla equaliser. I thought Jurgen Klopp would have taught them the power of German tenacity by now. Very surprising for me and other futball commentators in Germany. Es tut mir Leid SINGtrader.
            What can I say Timo. It was a cruel shock not just for me but all of England. I just hope we can do well in the EPL League for the coming season.
            Btw I have been itching to write and speak German for a long time. Is it OK to PM you? You sound like a nice fella.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
              What can I say Timo. It was a cruel shock not just for me but all of England. I just hope we can do well in the EPL League for the coming season.
              Btw I have been itching to write and speak German for a long time. Is it OK to PM you? You sound like a nice fella.
              Hallo SING.
              You want to learn to write and speak in german? That's good jah? Yes I am a nice fella.Vielen Dank. Sure you can PM me.I think maybe I PM you my personal email?

Comment

Thank you Tim. I have also added you.

Comment

Hallo SING.
                  You want to learn to write and speak in german? That's good jah? Yes I am a nice fella.Vielen Dank. Sure you can PM me.I think maybe I PM you my personal email?
                  G'day Tim,
                  Pardon me but is it Timo or Tim? Anyway can I add you as well? Ja,nein? Btw Thank you for your football articles. You do very good research Tim(o).

Comment

Originally posted by stevemoore View Post
                    G'day Tim,
                    Pardon me but is it Timo or Tim? Anyway can I add you as well? Ja,nein? Btw Thank you for your football articles. You do very good research Tim(o).

Timo is my name, but no need for formality here so just call me Tim. Jah you can add me steve. Danke, but the research was mainly done by Rainer my assistant and I just look for the telling stats for the article. How did you manage to translate them into English? As I said,you are an interesting guy.

Comment

Timo is my name, but no need for formality here so just call me Tim. Jah you can add me steve. Danke, but the research was mainly done by Rainer my assistant and I just look for the telling stats for the article. How did you manage to translate them into English? As I said,you are an interesting guy.
                      G'day Tim.
                      Ahh I see. All the same,you could operate a PPV(Pay per view) service online by charging subscribers to view your predictions and reviews for upcoming games. Euro championship and Olympics are coming so you could be in demand for the next few months. Anyways ,just a thought...
                      Cheers mate.

Comment

sendspace link not working anyone reupload this?

Comment

The file is down

Comment

REQUEST:

Hi guy. Anybody got the latest Betfair Scalper course?
                            www.bfscalper.c0m

I heard they added another 5 hours of video in 2018-19

Thanks
                            M

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X