Calling For All TRUE REAL Traders

Some of us have been here in this forum for years so I think this is the best time to find out....

THE TRUE REAL TRADERS!

Defined as those traders who have made money or are making profit trading forex by themselves.

EXCLUDES those people who have made money selling useless indicators and systems to other people.

Can everyone who have made money just by forex trading post a link so that all members in this forum know who these people are!

• 2 weeks later...

yea i make money. +1000 pips last 3 weeks all public call on twitter @pipstealer_

no indicators pure price action naked charts. this year we are starting a $1000 to $1 million dollar challenge with compounding.

anyway im old school member here and only drop it to laugh at what new indis people are begging for now

if you want to learn real trading from someone who was taught by a wall street pro then come and say hi.

*EDIT*

we trade forex stocks commodities and indices

yea i make money. +1000 pips last 3 weeks all public call on twitter @pipstealer_

no indicators pure price action naked charts. this year we are starting a $1000 to $1 million dollar challenge with compounding.

anyway im old school member here and only drop it to laugh at what new indis people are begging for now

if you want to learn real trading from someone who was taught by a wall street pro then come and say hi.

*EDIT*

do you have website ???

*EDIT*

Psychicz! Long time no see. Glad to see you are back. Have always looked forward to your posts.

do you have website ???

https://twitter.com/pipstealer_

Psychicz! Long time no see. Glad to see you are back. Have always looked forward to your posts.

hi, i dont really come here much. maybe once or twice a month as i am far to busy charting and attempting to find the next setup. literally charting is all i car about. more charts more charts MORE CHARTS............ see you

https://twitter.com/pipstealer_

hi, i dont really come here much. maybe once or twice a month as i am far to busy charting and attempting to find the next setup. literally charting is all i car about. more charts more charts MORE CHARTS............ see you

All that charting must really drive you crazy!Go on dude, take a load off! Just try to enjoy life with all that money you're making. You have many admirers here,and you are very inspiring too.Carry on my hardworking friend! :D

Edited by stevemoore

All that charting must really drive you crazy!Go on dude, take a load off! Just try to enjoy life with all that money you're making. You have many admirers here,and you are very inspiring too.Carry on my hardworking friend! :D

Hello Stevemoore,

its ok sir i enjoy charting. i love finding a good setup and going to work and reading "Price Action"

example #1 https://t.co/EABPGyxA4w

example #2 https://t.co/jZAjg1RrTXpl

plenty more where those came from :)

we started the month down -200pips. i was open about this immediately on my stream and hide nothing. after being patient and just one day of trading just a few setups we are now +200 pips profit closed ( so we made the -200 plus 200 more to go +200 = +400pips closed ) then we also have over 500pips in profit open and running risk free.

i challenge you and everyone to come and learn real trading. stop looking here for a solution. im handing it to you im spoon feeding it into your account. do i win every trade?? NO!! on average do i win 80% of my trades?? (on a good month i will win over 90%) NO!! on average do i win 60% of my trades?? NO!! on average i win 48% of the time. the last 2 months probably pushed me over the 50% mark however.

regardless the point is i win 50% or less... yet i made 1000pips last month. how is this even possible? simple its called risk management. learn to use a 50SL and find a trade that CAN and WILL pay you 200 or more pips. instantly if you win just 1/4 trades you make money. a 25% hit rate and you make pips. obviously 25% is terrible and should be reconsidered... but on my worst ever PROFITABLE month i have gone as low as 31% of my trades win and i ended up with about 116pips. i still made money after losing 69% of my trades. yes i have had months i dont make money at all my worst recorded month is 332 pips negative. my best is 2400pips.

you do the math.

again i extend my hand in friendship offering you guys a REAL LIFE no BS price action analysis you can LEARN and apply yourself. i dont want anything in return.. just participation and the ability to keep an open mind. all questions will be welcomed on twitter where i have a large supply of examples and answers for most questions.

im not trying to take anything away from this site. somebody is more than welcome to share what happens back over here and help others. if you want the cream of the crop however you will have to at least put in the effort to come and participate in discussions. those discussions however i will not hold here as i have already started else where.

again there is nothing required on your part apart from sometime and effort.

forget the SMA applied to the RSI which is a hybrid stochastic moving average of the 14 period ATR and all that jazz. forget those top shelf systems. forget trying to create a system. if you spend just 5 trading days i can show you one single candlestick pattern that will achieve a good return. however it needs to be applied with 1 or 2 extra things...

if you guys have any interest and i mean any at all in securing your own future then please join us. if not well continue sitting here waiting for the next post.. or the next post on WWI.. or BIZ...

in my departure i ask you just one simple question... it is very simple i promise.

please go to www.google.com and search for the following -> Munehisa Homma

now please read the description under the picture that google displays for its preview.... now here is my question

if this man used candlesticks in the 1700's without computers.... and speculation assumes he would be worth over a billion dollars in todays market value.... how did he achieve such great returns without ****** indicators and computers???

think about it... the answer is so simple its just 2 words nothing more nothing less. the answer lies within this post if you paid attention.

i hope to speak to you all soon. this will be my last post regarding this matter. you have your offer, the choice lies within you... all of you

"no indicators, pure price action naked charts."

If you used no technical indicators, there'd be nothing to chart.... What are you charting?

Well,yes you don't just need technical indicators, to use charting techniques because the developing price action on the chart itself (on the right edge) can and must be charted to show themselves.Like Head & Shoulders, DT and DB, Pennants, Flags and Triangles and my fav, Price Channels.if a pattern develops, you certainly have to chart specific points for entries,stop loss and take profit points. I guess it's an objective preference for the individual trader.

I don't believe in long term trading and money management is just outdated info. My understanding is the longer you are in the market the greater the possibility of making a loss. Hence, I trade 5 minutes chart ONLY. Quick trades with maximum 5 pip stop loss and around 5 to 10 pip profit. Haven't made a loss till now because I have a plan if the trades goes wrong!

I don't believe in long term trading and money management is just outdated info. My understanding is the longer you are in the market the greater the possibility of making a loss. Hence, I trade 5 minutes chart ONLY. Quick trades with maximum 5 pip stop loss and around 5 to 10 pip profit. Haven't made a loss till now because I have a plan if the trades goes wrong!

Danny, are you still betting on horses and making sportsbets on Betfair?

Danny, are you still betting on horses and making sportsbets on Betfair?

Yes, Stevemoore still betting on horses....just doing forex trading is boring especially if you doing quick trades...you lose concentration and make mistakes when are not part of your system. However, still looking for perfect horse betting system!

Yes, Stevemoore still betting on horses....just doing forex trading is boring especially if you doing quick trades...you lose concentration and make mistakes when are not part of your system. However, still looking for perfect horse betting system!

Yes Danny it's a good idea to find some relief from the continuous pressure of trading. And sports betting and horse racing are good alternatives! I myself indulge in them. I will attempt to find some of my Betfair strategies pdfs for you.:)

Hello Stevie. Unfortunately Betfair have now banned Singapore residents from using their site. But you are right, sports betting can be relaxing and fun especially when there is a live telecast on TV or the net. While we are on the subject, I think I will place something sizable on Liverpool as the Europa League winners for 2016. I can get about 3.0 odds at a major Vegas sports book for that.What do you think Stevie? :-?

Hello Stevie. Unfortunately Betfair have now banned Singapore residents from using their site. But you are right, sports betting can be relaxing and fun especially when there is a live telecast on TV or the net. While we are on the subject, I think I will place something sizable on Liverpool as the Europa League winners for 2016. I can get about 3.0 odds at a major Vegas sports book for that.What do you think Stevie? :-?

Poor Mart Salleh, but I believe your country told Betfair not to allow Singapore residents to be members right? So it's not actually Betfair's fault.

Btw, please be careful with that bet Marty. I know all the current hype is with Liverpool but they are playing Villareal CF in the semifinals and Villareal have a very,very good and powerful striker in Cédric Bakambu and he is in form now. There is a way to get around your Betfair ban and if you want my opinion about that Liverpool bet, I will send you a PM.;)

Stay well Singapore trader.

• 2 weeks later...