REQ EdgeWonk

andreforex

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i asked you to tell me EXACTLY what i need to do to access a limitation to defeat it.

i had no help.. so i lost interest

That is a bunch of BS. I provided you with screen shots even told you what the "limitation" were.

I even provided the link to download the software to install it for yourself in a sandbox...

Just freaking admit you couldn't educate it and stop trying to pretend that no one answered your questions.

i am not going to learning a new software i will never use myself.

If its all about you and not about providing for the forum.

Then you should have never got involved in the thread in the first place.

Don't waste members time.

Edited by EL_Trader

Not Correct

That is a bunch of BS. I provided you with screen shots even told you what the "limitation" were.

I even provided the link to download the software to install it for yourself in a sandbox...

Just freaking admit you couldn't educate it and stop trying to pretend that no one answered your questions.

If its all about you and not about providing for the forum.

Then you should have never got involved in the thread in the first place.

Don't waste members time.

El Trader

You really should not post this. CandyMan had been a great help to this community. Not just me, many others as well. You did not follow the rules. He has no interest in the software and he was trying to help. If you really needed his help and not the other way around, then give him what he wants. Otherwise, feel free to purchase and contact the vendor for support. Most of us really see him and would like to keep him as a friend.

This goes out directly to forexonly and johnnyblazing.

Where was you at when he was requesting information regarding the software.

You were no where to be found in taking the time in supplying screen shots and links.

You didn't answer any of the questions he asked, I did.

He could have just simply installed it in a sand box and see what "limitations" were there.

When he said:

i asked you to tell me EXACTLY what i need to do to access a limitation to defeat it.

i had no help.. so i lost interest

That was a complete lie.

Both of you know it was a lie, you can simply read the previous comments of me answering his questions.

It don't matter how much he has contributed to the community, a lie on someone is still a lie.Period.

Yet the two of you choose to pretend that he didn't lie..

I will never and I mean NEVER, stand in the corner and accept anyone telling a complete lie on me, not even my own family members.

When he made the comment:

i am not going to learning a new software i will never use myself.

If that was the case, then yes he should not have gotten involved in the thread.

Its simple a basis of common sense of, if he not willing to take the time to learn the software limitations, how is he going to figure out how to educate it.

If he needed more time to work on the issue, all he had to do was say so.

Most of us really see him and would like to keep him as a friend.

That's fine if you want to keep him around you and think of him as a "friend" to you.

The two of you can do whatever you want.

I don't consider anyone a friend once they tell a blatant lie on me.

Otherwise, feel free to purchase and contact the vendor for support.

I no longer need him to educate it, I found an educated latest version of it on another site.

If so, you can help other member by sharing it here ;)

You were no where to be found in taking the time in supplying screen shots and links.

He could have just simply installed it in a sand box and see what "limitations" were there.

When he said:

That was a complete lie.

Both of you know it was a lie, you can simply read the previous comments of me answering his questions.

It don't matter how much he has contributed to the community, a lie on someone is still a lie.Period.

I will never and I mean NEVER, stand in the corner and accept anyone telling a complete lie on me, not even my own family members.

If that was the case, then yes he should not have gotten involved in the thread.

Its simple a basis of common sense of, if he not willing to take the time to learn the software limitations, how is he going to figure out how to educate it.

That's fine if you want to keep him around you and think of him as a "friend" to you.

I no longer need him to educate it, I found an educated latest version of it on another site.

It's curious that you complain with educator for not helping you to educate and than, when you have got it, you don't share with the comunity.

When he said:

That was a complete lie.

• 1 month later...
Ok EL_Trader, I'm going to apologize to you for part of my statement. Just to be clear, I agree that we should remain civil on this forum to one another. I'm also going to say that YES YOU DID answer every question in a timely manner that Candyman asked you for. It's true that if Candyman didn't want to or have the time to educate the software he should have just said so, but still we all have to remain courteous and appreciative to ALL of the individuals that educate the software here. Again EL_Trader my apologies to you for not explaining myself better in my last post.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Grab it fast and make mirrors:

www45.uptobox.com/dl/E_5VfvgdZe05uOz0zM30dXeztuto4EbrmgJ2OyQ_Ei7qsB63NkInS9YSy8Ebt1XhQWPUf9pdnhQyvzHBckqApAI7dj1DEhoOeDIvo9Gsb9ylcnoeE0ySbMeM5hvPWs0wpFgPOpE3ww7vbT-P1PaArGuCrjvuAghyTRJ5mDYMN68/EDGEWONK.TRADING.JOURNAL.rar

Not my Upload, don't know how it works. Size 1.06GB.

Edited by csn

Ok guys, here is the link I found for the download, that's the good news, the bad news is it's only the video package from Edgewonk, not the program. well here you go, link- https://www.mediafire.com/folder/24xsc334q93qd/DW and password: Hope2019

I downloaded and skimmed through it. Is has nothing to do with Edgewonk or trading. Just a video course on "Focus Strategies - Cognitive Enhancement In a Digital World". Waste of bandwidth.

I downloaded and skimmed through it. Is has nothing to do with Edgewonk or trading. Just a video course on "Focus Strategies - Cognitive Enhancement In a Digital World". Waste of bandwidth.

Sorry about your bandwidth, I didn't check the video's out, I just downloaded and skimmed through the folders, looking for the software, My Bad... I can give you that bandwidth back if you really need it, lol