Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP any of u guys use Michael Jenkins Methods ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP any of u guys use Michael Jenkins Methods ??

Hello friends i want some help right now i am reading Michael Jenkins's Square the Range Trading System but i dont understand how to draw CIRCULAR ARC & PARABOLIC ARC like him i have tried in GANNALYST,METASTOCK,TRADESTATION & AMIBROKER but didnt found ARCS like he used in his books please help *i cant afford MARKET ANALYST so plz dont suggest me MAV7
    Last edited by trendkiller64; 20-02-16, 15:50.

Comment

The answer is very simple.Because his method is so secret so a few ppl know and use it.That's a custom feature so you need to hire a programmer to write it for you, I guess.Otherwise you have to print the chart out and hand drawing to following his method.Good luck.PS. Morever, maybe his method is copyrighted too.
      Last edited by tradershare; 22-02-16, 11:03.

Comment

yh m doing it all manually its time consuming will ask some1 who can write this programm for me thnx for the help

Comment

simply you do not get it.
          Your request is required a professional tool which programmer have to understand what it is and how to use like the author. This is a big task even for a regular programmer and also depend on what software's language.

I had tried it before even I know couple soft's languages.

My2cents.

Comment

Trendkiller,

I fully agree with tradershare. However, I have seen a tool that overlays on your charting system. Although the name of the tool is fibonacci related, it does so much more. It may well that the tool already supports the Jenkings method.
            If you know the formula Jenkins is using to draw his arc, you may even consider to ask the developer of the tool fibonacci lines analyser to add the Jenkins logic to his tool based on your formula input.
            I do not use the fibonacci lines analyser, I do not have it and I can not answer questions on the tool. I merely provide you with the link http://fibonacci-trading-software.info/

Good luck !

Comment

Thanks @profile to point out one more thing.
              When you write a tool for any software, you should have developer version or you must be a partner or get their course certified. That's their core structure.

Good luck, too!
              PS> sorry I am talking too much.

Comment

Thanks Tradershare for your remarks.

I just would like to mention that the tool I mentioned is an overlay tool. So it works on everything that is visible on your screen. So it can be Ninja charting, a desktop picture or a Word document. So you can e.g. draw arc's or fib extensions on everything. No longer depending on partnerships or certifications in this case as the solution is general to everything visible on your computerscreen.

Comment

tradershare yeah his methods r too advanced i asked the programmer to do it but he didnt gotte my point by the way did u programed it ???

Comment

profile will ask him thnx

Comment

Trendkiller,

If you know the formula Jenkins is using to draw his arc, you may even consider to ask the developer of the tool fibonacci lines analyser to add the Jenkins logic to his tool based on your formula input.
                      Please be assured that I will not ask anything to the developer as I do not have the tool and I do not use Jenkins method. Perhaps you could consider to approach the developer yourself.

Comment

trendkiller64
                        Last edited by williamblake; 25-04-16, 18:04.

Comment

Comment

Comment

No reptilian bullshit..........

Trendkiller64

https://www.it-finance.com/en/
                              Last edited by williamblake; 26-04-16, 00:45.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X