• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

what is NST-IB bundle ? does it supports tws. mimtek do you have any latest .exe file of neuroshell if so pls share. i am thinking to try my luck in cracking the neuro exe. its calling internet and sending back some msgs. also i have amibroker ib feed dll any way we can clone to use for neuro shell?

for IB feed api bowfort charging monthly 70 $

thx mimtek. i have seen you have put some c or c++ api codes for neuroshell in some other forums. i think neuro shell, market delta are written in c++. i am basically database guy knows only sql. if you know anything about network programming n c c++ or java you can try find the keys. if you have any latest neuroshell exe files share me i will try from side and share my findings in word doc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello fellows,

do you have an updated version of Neuroshell at this day ?

Thanks.

forex-warez

http://www.*****************/_2018/08/NeuroShell%20DayTrader%20Power%20User%20v6.5,%20$3495,%20(Feb%202018),%20(www.ward.net,%20www.neuroshell.com)/

maybe there is also a user ..

Hope to share with us

Edited by mimtek

• 6 months later...

Does anyone here know if there is a bridge from Neuroshell Trader to Metatrader 5 (in both directions)?

The interface should send data from Metatrader 5 to Neuroshell and corresponding trade commands and queries in both directions.

There is a bridge from the manufacturer to Metatrader 4, but unfortunately not to MT5.

Any hint?

Thank you.