Go Markets

Studded

Re: Go Markets

GoMarkets switched from retail to ECN broker just in the beginning of June. Since then they do allow all EA (before that scalping was not allowed ).

Support is ok, response in timely manner. Time to time they upgrade their servers but after that are honest enough to acknowledge and correct the mistake if any.

So far I find it good for scalping - MD,FAPT, and FXshecker are working fine.

Interesting enough, seems that MD opens more orders on GoMarket live account than on FXDD. I have a friend of mine and we compare the number of trades every time.

Does anyone know good scalping broker in Australia?

Thanks,

Haliban

During megadroid working hours, spread very high 4.5 - 4.7, just check your experts or journal comments.

This is absolutely correct!!! My expert tab is full of spread messages. Seems that GoMarket is going back to the wide spread and low profitable trades for MD :(( :(( :((

I am going to ask them to switch my account and pay commission if this will decrease the spread.

I am getting tired by brokers X_X probably as most of us

I have been with Go Markets a while now and find them great. I love how I can pick up the phone and someone answers immediately- makes me feel kind of special. :"> They are very responsive and do seem to listen to what their customers want. I do know what you mean, though, about spreads during megadroid working hours but I don't think that is "controlled" as such. There is no dealing desk at Go Markets. I recommend them to Aussies needing a genuine broker. =D>

Second week MD 1.11 has not trade on EUR/usd X_X X_X

The good thing is that the broker aknowledge that there is a spread issue and they try to fix it

This is the email I got in MT4 console

"Dear Client,

Please note you may on some occasion be seeing some spreads different to that which you would normally see. This is a minor problem coming through directly from our FX feed provider. It is being dealt with, but we would like to stress that all prices are still 100% accurate and reflective of the market at any time and should not upset your trading in anyway.

Regards,

Go Markets"

I hope that spread will be fixed soon and MD will work again ^:)^ ^:)^

I have been with them for about three weeks they seem ok cant get the back test to replcate what has happened in the live account I don't like that but I will put up with it becuase i have finally have a broker where my money stays in my home country and has micro lots.

Please can someone just tell me here which broker is good. I have been using various brokers and i get almost the same complaints all the time. High spread, delay in taking orders and during events they donot honour my orders. Please can someone advice?