Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there good EMINIS to trader other than..S&P NQ FDAX etc

Hi all.

We all hear of the S&P, NQ, RUSSEL and FDAX eminis. Yet I see heaps of them in the instrument lists.

Are there not OTHER eminis to trade as well other than the above four (4)??

Liquidity seems to be KEY to trade them successfully

I would love to know your thoughts, experiences and advice plse.

Thanks
    J

Re: Are there good EMINIS to trader other than..S&P NQ FDAX etc

The others are not very liquid.

Comment

I would stick with this 4 only.

Comment

I have no recent experience but recall attending a number of trading sites 3 or 4 years ago where YM, EUR, ZB and ZN were also actively traded.

teeter

Comment

I think the Eurostoxx 50 is the index with the biggets volume in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by coin
            I don´t think the Eurostoxx 50 is the index with the biggets volume in Europe.
            I think the FDax is the index with biggets volumen but I make my trade in the Eurostoxx because de pip is 10€ not 25!!.

Eggzactly I like read your post in the forum because a learn a lot of thing about the trading. .. thank you about that.

I have a question.. My trade is in F Eurostoxx but I can trade between 9-11am because this is my system .. ( I only use support resistence and volumen with 20 EMA) but the rest of the time I am looking a market with a momentum. Meaby is the german bund? And the German bund is for intradia o what? Do you have the ticker for this for IB or Esignal? thank you so much.

Comment

don't forget the currency futures, especially the Euro-Dollar. It has a high voltility and high liquidity. Tick value is 12.50$

Nice is also the FTSE futures

Comment

hsi or nikki futures are very liquid but i guess no many foreign ppl trade it due to restriction or lack of broker to choose?

Comment

Dax XG 0U [sept futures symbol] and Eurstoxx50 EX 0u as pointed by friends r pretty heavy vol futures but they require you to pay in EURs even if u trade on a US based platform.
                  Liquid real good futures are metals and treasuries besides the indices. Currency futures provide good liquidity. Nikkei doesnt seem to be v liquid.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X