Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scalping...is this a waste of time or can you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Filzah View Post
    That's why for scalping, we should choose broker which provide trading condition with low spread. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think. And if we want to get more maximal result, we also must improve our trading skills, especially in understanding market movement
    as long you earn the profit, don't think about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gad View Post
      as long you earn the profit, don't think about it...
      Y.., it is true. However, if you want to make money with scalping the best option is the the binary one. Binary Option. But, you better have a profitable Forex System.

Comment

• for scalping, all depends on one's trade management. If someone has (Risk:Riward) 1:1, he may need to win more than 70% to succeed or if he has 2:1, it may kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by santoshv2k View Post
          for scalping, all depends on one's trade management. If someone has (Risk:Riward) 1:1, he may need to win more than 70% to succeed or if he has 2:1, it may kill him.
          its like a suicide or burried myself alive...

Comment

• Scalping to me is just gambling and a waste of time; what else does entering a trade to make 3 pips and leaving the market sound like if not gambling.

Comment

• You need to think about the cost. Scalping can be profitable but not at a regular scam broker with a 2 pip spread on eurusd for example. Think about the cost you make on every execution.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjames View Post
                You need to think about the cost. Scalping can be profitable but not at a regular scam broker with a 2 pip spread on eurusd for example. Think about the cost you make on every execution.
                surely, traders must has a proper understanding, how spread affect our trading result. for example i had monthly total order at average 150 transaction on EURUSD, at first i use non ecn broker service, 2 pips spread on eurusd which means, 150 x 2 pips, 300 pips monthly cost in total, but now my result getting better as I moved into armada market, an ECN brokerage service with 0.3 spread charged on eurusd, spread cost are 0.7 pips x 150 trades equal to 105 pips monthly cost. have anyone ever consider how spread cost your trade. and yess indeed ecn brokers help me alot, now i have additional 195pips profit. before start and pick up your desired trading style, better consider how much it cost, what benefit and what the risk. scalping are commonly an overtrade system, which means spread does matter with this trading system. all the best for you all.

Comment

• Thats why i shifted long time ago to futures. But you have margin requirements and other things but if you wanna do it right it is the way to go imo. Also depends what you trade the most

Comment

• Originally posted by jjames View Post
                    Thats why i shifted long time ago to futures. But you have margin requirements and other things but if you wanna do it right it is the way to go imo. Also depends what you trade the most
                    Futures are less risk exchange traded contracts however entry margin level is too high for retail traders just testing the waters of financial speculations. I doubt somebody is ready to deposit their 2K and make a business with them in some ill-known sophisticated field like futures. I tried forex with 100 bucks my first broker was Hotforex and my exposure to markets was smooth without excessive emotional pressure or intense learning..

Comment

• i wont say scalping is a waste of time, infact the biggest gain in forex trading comes from scalping, but it might not be the best option for newbies, its a bit too risky, and maybe they should stick to swings for starters to get some patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by maligno View Post
                        i wont say scalping is a waste of time, infact the biggest gain in forex trading comes from scalping, but it might not be the best option for newbies, its a bit too risky, and maybe they should stick to swings for starters to get some patience.
                        Oh yes, it's true. Those f*cking sophisticated HFT systems which profit from ms market changes are sure way to get rich on Fx. For those who don't possess ultra scalping software there is a great deal of EAs with modified algorithms including news scalping and cross-pair arbitrage robots. I use some of them on Hotforex and it's going quite smooth..

Comment

• Scalping is more or less gambling; you run into the market to catch like one or two pips before you run out of the market. That is why most brokers prohibit scalping on their platforms.

Comment

• its not like they prohibit scalping, its arbitrage that they are trying to prohibit, but its a lot harder to trace and most broker resort to guessing LOL. but scalping is a good way to earn. its just that i really suck with bots.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X