MotiveWave Ultimate Portable Edition Version 4.1.3

Bill Bundle

Minion,

Thank you for the clarification. I now believe it is safe to temporarily disable the AV if it would not allow to install this software.

I still like using free AVs. AVG 2017 (now belongs to AVAST) and AVAST 2017 are the PC Mag editor's choice for free AVs. For NOD32 you pay about $40 a year. Do you think it really justifies the recurrent expense?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minion,

....... For NOD32 you pay about $40 a year. Do you think it really justifies the recurrent expense?

Let's say that there are other options to use NOD32 with a never-ending trial version.... so, also my NOD32 is free ;)

Anyway, I understand that when an AV alert pops-up it is hard to trust someone you don't know, but believe me my portable is safe (and I use it)

If (and when) there will be a cracked MotiveWave 5 version it won't be possible for me to build a portable, because Motive Wave 5 is a 64bit application and I don't have a 64bit virtual machine to use.

I hope that, at that moment, someone will help us because I like using portable versions in general (built by myself, like in this case), just to keep my PC as clean as possible.

All the best :)

*EDIT*

Last week, when I read your post, I uploaded the "javaw.exe" to virustotal.com, just to show you that you were wrong.... but honestly I saw that maybe 10 antiviruses tell that it is suspicious.

The only explanation is, as I said, that this 20 kB exe that is created for Spoon Studio purposes to get the portable to work, has something that they don't like.

All the major antiviruses programs don't find anything.

Edited by Minion

• 5 weeks later...

anyone have another solution for free datafeed?? for stock market. or any suggest for another softwave?? i see amibroker only have 1 hour timeframe max for intraday. i need 4 hour timeframe too. any solution guy?? please

edit : problem fix. amibroker can use 4 hour timeframe. thanks to google :">

Edited by kutaradja

anyone have another solution for free datafeed?? for stock market. or any suggest for another softwave?? i see amibroker only have 1 hour timeframe max for intraday. i need 4 hour timeframe too. any solution guy?? please

In MotiveWave for example, you have Oanda and FXCM for free datafeed with demo account, but first open demo account on web platform of broker, and next login with MotiveWave. Also for U.S stocks and index you have Barchart, also first open demo account in web site.

Working: OANDA, Forex.com, ASCII files import

In MotiveWave for example, you have Oanda and FXCM for free datafeed with demo account, but first open demo account on web platform of broker, and next login with MotiveWave. Also for U.S stocks and index you have Barchart, also first open demo account in web site.

im looking for indonesia stock data. as far as i know only google or yahoo. barchart only for U.S stock. but thanks for reply

Working: OANDA, Forex.com, ASCII files import

ASCII import no support intraday.. too bad for me... im back using amibroker now. thanks for reply

im looking for indonesia stock data. as far as i know only google or yahoo. barchart only for U.S stock. but thanks for reply

ASCII import no support intraday.. too bad for me... im back using amibroker now. thanks for reply

How to get intraday data from google for amibroker ? As I know yahoo did not support intraday data for free. Need JSX data too for Amibroker and Motivwave :(

How to get intraday data from google for amibroker ? As I know yahoo did not support intraday data for free. Need JSX data too for Amibroker and Motivwave :(

amiquote ----> google finance for data historical

amiquote ----> google intraday for data intraday

for ticker, see at google finance website. ex: IDX:TLKM for telkom or IDX:BBRI for bank rakyat indo