Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXCBS Broker Review

Anyone using FXCBS?

I would be interested in your experience. Commissions seem steep at $8 per standard lot; however, ECN feed via MT4 and no NFA issue.

Thoughts?

Re: FXCBS

Originally posted by Chip4Pips
    Anyone using FXCBS?

I would be interested in your experience. Commissions seem steep at $8 per standard lot; however, ECN feed via MT4 and no NFA issue.

Thoughts?

I wouldnt bother.....so many other better brokers out there offering much better deals than these guys with reputations. Try MB Trading - theyre moving to MT4 and offer much better spreads/commissions.

Comment

MB Trading is moving to MT4 from... like forever... .:-) And there aren't many ECN with MT4... Still it would be interesting to know if anyone has traded with them...

Comment

fxcbs have too big initial deposit for me..

MB Trading would be really the best! but MT4..........

I'm looking for the same thing.. expecially thight spread on eurgbp and eurchf.
        I took a look to broco but spreads are to wide.. I downloaded nordmarkets demo but there aren't eurgbp and eurchf

Comment

unfortunately, mbtrading is not taking any new mt4 applications as they are still in beta testing. hopefully, they will open a new batch of applications soon.

Comment

FXCBS is in promo with an initial deposit of 1k (if what the site says is true)

Comment

Wait for MBT.

Comment

MBT is NFA member

Comment

I’ve got a question..maybe a ****** one, but I’m here to learn..
                  If opening an account where the minimum deposit required is very high.. like 5000$ with ATCbrokers and it's too much and too risky for me, I would have any issue if I make this 5000$ deposit and after few days (and eventually few very little trade) I withdraw something like 4000$? So it’s like I’ve deposited only 1000$?
                  excuse me if I've talked rubbish but I had this idea and I would like to know what are you thinking about it

Comment

FXCBS Broker Review

in my opinion, if I only could have one broker, as long as i didn't have 10000 dolars or more, i would put my money on them. in my experience, they have very nice spreads and good execution, and the 8 dolars comission is worth it in that matter.

Comment

They seem to be ok. I have had a live account with them for about a month. Haven't made any withdrawals though. Low spreads.

Comment

Re: fxcbs

i have heard lot of negative reviews about them, i think you'd better to be carefull

Comment

Do you guys know if they are abbided by the new NFA rules?
                          They are kind of American and Dubaiish, so I'm not sure if the new rules apply to them

Comment

Originally posted by TraderTero
                            They seem to be ok. I have had a live account with them for about a month. Haven't made any withdrawals though. Low spreads.
                            What is the best way to deposit with them? Since their credit card page is not secured.
                            Does the spreads of live account is the same as demo account?

Comment

Originally posted by sgr
                              Originally posted by TraderTero
                              What is the best way to deposit with them? Since their credit card page is not secured.
                              Does the spreads of live account is the same as demo account?
                              I supposed wired transfer should be the best way, I had a live account with them once and had made a withdrawal with no problem. Their spread is low but often widen during night time (my time is GMT+7).

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X