Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Open Broker Review

Hi every body,

I need your help to nominate the best and guaranteed metatrader forex broker that allow micro-lots .

And please could any one inform me about FX Open ????????

regards,

Re: FX Open broker

AFAIK IBFX is one of the best

Comment

Their bonuses are interesting, but always requote or execute at unfavorable position.Pending order executed at price

Comment

Originally posted by anton1979
        AFAIK IBFX is one of the best
        absolutely agreed with this one.. If you want to trade micro lot. IBFX is one of the best Place * I can said this because I had do my homework ;-) so DO your own research if you don't trust me ;-) *

a lot of forex broker that trade micro lot that didn't regulated so I suggest IBFX is RECOMMENDED bcause they are NFA and CFTC regulated in US. So hopefully you can take a good nap with your money there.

GBU

Comment

IBFX is the Bad for all type account especially widening spreads. On he volatile market there are 30 pips spreads

Comment

Fxopen always requote , not recommend for manual execution. But their pending order execute well

Comment

FXopen A SCAM!!! traders do NOT go with them!

i have to tell my experience about my trading with FXopen.

Last month I opened 2 live accounts to trade EURGBP with two ea's
              1)YourLucky
              2)Thunder
              In the first days, It was good but suddendly i began to lose.. to keep a track i did start to compare the quotations with others brokers like Tadawulfx, GTLonline and GoMarkets. All these three stay on a margin of +2 or -2 pips, which is good, but when i compared with Fxopen, the difference became until 20 pips!!!! always on the assian session! and always against you!! can you believe it???!!! so i start to realize that they werent honest brokers...
              BUT THIS IS NOT THE WORST!!!
              I joined a IB which rebate me 80usd per 10 lots. I informed FXopen about my suscription to their IB with the referall link and I did just like they ask me to join, but at the end of the month i didnt receive nothing ..??!! then i contacted FXopen and this is what they told me:

Code:
              Sent: Miércoles, 08 de Abril de 2009 01:25 a.m.
              To: 
              Subject: Re: Acc. 168355 and 168353 not under IB ID.97465

Dear finance department,

In the last month I opened two accounts (168355 and 168353) under [url]http://xxxx.com/[/url] IB. ID 97465. I got surprise when asking for the rebate, the IB in mention told me that those accounts are not registered under them? I have made almost 20 lots on those accounts and I need you to clarify this situation and make the proper payment to them so they can refund me.

Many thanks,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
              Hello,

according to our database accounts 168355 and 168353 have been opened directly from our website without using any referral's link.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent: Miércoles, 08 de Abril de 2009 08:50 a.m.
              To: 'FXOpen'
              Cc: 
              Subject: RE: Acc. 168355 and 168353 not under IB ID.97465

Dear Sirs,

I am done with your lack of professionalism. I will make sure that this story be in all the possible forex forums available.
              You have lost one customer and you will gain bad feedback in all the forex forums.
              Thiefs !
              THEY STEAL MY REBATE!!!

I DONT WANT THIS SAME THING HAPPEN TO YOU!!! IF YOU WANT A TRUE AND HONEST BROKER DONT GO WITH THEM, THEY WILL DO THE SAME THING TO YOU!!

Comment

Re: FXopen A SCAM!!! traders do NOT go with them!

:evil: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better and find good broker for you. I had similar situation before, also. Let's forget about bad things and do the good trading. :arrow:

Comment

thanks for your words cowboy!

Comment

Thank you for warning us daw-veed.

This is why we need the broker forum so we will know those fraud.

Regards,

Comment

Hello david,

I'm sorry to hear that, spirit must go on.... :arrow:

Good trading

Comment

Thank you for your words William and bro Machsus,
                        As community of traders we must unite to protect ourselves against the scammers.

Comment

You can win from this situation...

Buy from the lower price broker and sell the same size on the higher price broker.
                          you will get for sure 20 pips minus spreads that will be about 14 pips.
                          close when the price is coming back to be the same.

Comment

Re: You can win from this situation...

Originally posted by dovgr
                            Buy from the lower price broker and sell the same size on the higher price broker.
                            Nice trick. Very nice.

Any suggestion on the lower and higher price brokers, Dovgr? Have you used it with success?

Regards,

Comment

Re: You can win from this situation...

Originally posted by William
                              Originally posted by dovgr
                              Nice trick. Very nice.

Any suggestion on the lower and higher price brokers, Dovgr? Have you used it with success?

Regards,

I don't have any recomandations I will just say that if you find it the success is 100% !

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X