Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many trades can I place in one day? Is there a limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many trades can I place in one day? Is there a limit?

I often get questions from novice traders "Will the broker raise any concern if we place too many trades? Do they profit more if we place many small trades or few trades of bigger amount per trade? "

well, the answer is: They like "volume" and they prefer that you take more trades with lesser investment rather than vice versa. I have never heard of anyone getting banned for taking too many trades. Most problems are due to lack of enough trades because of bonuses and such. As I am currently trading with CToption broker, I feel safe because they do not make any trouble for withdrawing profits.

Actually there is no limit of executing trades. But as I can see you're trading with CTOption, you must know that, CTOption may trigger a margin alert when the exposure rate per transaction is above 5% of the account deposited funds and/or in a situation where 5% or more of the deposited funds in the account are at risk.

Comment

Yeah that’s obviously it’s always beneficial for broker if one trades more trades since they earn more commission, so this is never heard question honestly, I mean if we have capital in the account then we can do 100 trades or 1000, it is completely our choice. I prefer to work with FMbinary.com broker since they allow me to work just the way I wish while withdrawal if you concern that in question then it’s also within the given time which is 24 hours.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X