Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello im new to your site and to forex trading

im looking for a good place to start if any one can help

is there a good forex bot or anything i can use or some on would suggest to buy im omly looking to deposit £50-250 to start i know im not going to make loads of £££ but still any suggestions any one

Originally posted by uk4dee View Post
    im looking for a good place to start if any one can help

is there a good forex bot or anything i can use or some on would suggest to buy im omly looking to deposit £50-250 to start i know im not going to make loads of £££ but still any suggestions any one
    I know you need good forex but it's not easy. For the first time you must research about the website because many deceiver.

Comment

Welcome to the world of Forex Trading you should start gaining knowledge of various concepts of Forex and then you have to practice trade through Demo account. For that you will need a good broker, which can be difficult to find. I have face much difficulty previously before I came across towards my current broker. I have earned a lot through him.

Comment

I would recommend that you earn at least ten thousand dollars before you go to Forex. Because with such investments the profit will not pay back the time spent.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X