Finding a Good Binary broker, wasn't so Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Good Binary broker, wasn't so Easy

I am a businessman and have my retail business in Dubai. Since my family lives in China I spend most of my free time here.

I used to trade Forex market often back in 2011 but never tried out Binary options. So now, I was looking for a safe Broker in which I can put my investments since want to make a secure career. After searching all over internet, I come to know that only a handful of brokers are really safe to trade with and one of my friends who trades from US suggested me CTOption.

I have been trading with CTOption broker for now 7 month now and holding their Executive account having a funds of $6000. Although they offer Binary Replicator and Signals feature, I didn't use them because I trade myself following my own strategy.
    Since I trade following the money management so strongly, and Fundamental analysis is the best way for me to execute trades, I didn't face any kind of technical error while executing trades or delays while withdrawing my profits.

Binary Trading is not my full time professional, but I enjoy trading when I am free and this broker fulfills my all needs. So, If you are looking for a Safe broker you will find no one better than CTOption. https://ctoption.com/

It’s about personal comfort level, I don’t think everyone is ever going to be happy with one broker; it’s all different choice for most people. I am currently trading with FMbinary.com broker, I must say it is pretty good and makes me satisfied, but of course there is a lot of risk that Binary Option trading carries, it is something that no broker can make easier unless we are determined in learning well and that’s something where good broker contributes like mine with free demo options.

Comment

well, here they have not so many good reviews and feedbacks: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ctoption.com

Comment

For me it's still hard to find.

Comment

Finding right broker is never easy, but if we do hard work then it is not something impossible either. I am trading with Banc De Binary Demo Account feature and that has allowed me to settle down to a good strategy which always gives me high rewards while another trump card for me is, I am using their 3 Risk Free trade option, it is really cool and helps me out with making huge profits easily.

Comment

Originally posted by csa1234 View Post
            well, here they have not so many good reviews and feedbacks: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.ctoption.com
            Hi to all

Am very confused and quite scary, after the reviews about CToption, posted on ForexPeaceArmy..... Exactly the CONTRARY of what has told previously our buddy Michael Lofti ( First post of this thread ), when he told how MUCH he is satisfied with CToption....

I was about to GO CToption, and now : hesitation, doubt, confusion.... Are the ForexpeaceArmy reviews HONEST / right / Trustworthy ???

It is really again the same story than with ForexBrokers.....We can find anything and its opposite for he SAME broker....Very hard for making a SAFE choice

Thnx for any additional help if possible

S

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X