X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OctaFX Discussion

Dear Traders,

This new thread is created to answer your questions about OctaFX. We also would like to share with you all the latest important announcements. Do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Yours faithfully,

OctaFx Team

OctaFX Has Announced Premier League Partnership With Southampton FC

OctaFX is delighted to support Southampton FC competing in English Premier League

We are delighted to announce the official partnership with Southampton FC – promising and talented EPL Football Club. OctaFX is proud to support Southampton FC, nicknamed “The Saints”, and the sport our clients have passion for.

Being the Club’s Official Forex partner we emphasise the importance of nurturing the talent and growing something small into something big, never stopping in the face of adversity. We believe that the collaboration with the football club will motivate and inspire our clients to accomplish their aims.

Follow our sponsorship page and social media to learn the latest news of partnership activations and stay tuned to enter our Southampton Club promotions first!

OctaFX – Potential into excellence on a trading level

Last edited by OctaFX Official; 27-07-15, 08:39.

Comment

Our Quick Learners of Round 40 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Share Their Stories

Our Quick Learners of Round 40 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Share Their Success Stories

Success stories of our OctaFX Champion demo contest have arrived. We are glad to share the interviews with the winner who proved to be the best in the round. Our OctaFX champions imparted their experience of our prominent contest. We believe that some thoughts and insights of Round 40 participants can be really helpful and sometimes surprising. While some traders need 2-3 years to master their trading skills, our 1st place winner claims that 7 months can be more than enough to outperform even mature traders. Read the stories to learn more about the winners and their strategies.

Let one more time greet Round 40 champions:
      • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Eko Setyowitanto from Indonesia
      • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Sa' adduddin from Indonesia
      • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Dedi Syarif Mawardi from Indonesia
      • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Dimas Hikmawan from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

1st place - Mr. Eko Setyowitanto
      "I am really excited to win one of the most interesting trading competitions - OctaFX Champion Demo contest. It was great to participate in the contest and eventually become a winner. Frankly, I devoted only some of my time to the competition. I like to try different contests and continue challenging myself. But I never forget about discipline. If you want to achieve outstanding results - be disciplined. That will allow you to open and close the trade at the right time. My aim is to gain the profit, which guides me along the trading. When it is high market volatility, I know how to get a really good position and earn lots of pips! It took me 7 months to become a good trader. But I am still learning".

2nd place - Mr. Sa' adduddin
      "I have never imagined that I could win the contest! I traded 4-5 hours each day depending on market. Such a good performance in the competition has inspired me, and I will continue to participate in contests organised by OctaFX in future. The principle of a successful trading is entering a trade when the stock fits the profile or in other words characteristics. This is my strategy! Discipline and money management are important for trading. I read the graph carefully and enter a trade when the market is more or less stable. Honestly speaking, I haven’t gained a tremendous profit yet, as a consistent earning is my top priority. I would say that trading proficiency does not depend on the amount of time you've spent trading, but how well you can learn from your mistakes. Learn to fail forward to success! Stay passionate and keep analyzing the charts".

3d place - Mr. Dedi Syarif Mawardi
      "I am excited to become a 3d place winner! After several attempts of participating in the contest, I have finally succeed. It was my fifth time of taking part in OctaFX Champion Demo contest. I managed to organize my time properly so I could still perform my usual routine, which was great! I have enjoyed demo contest as it helps me to train sharpness and develop my strategies. By trial and error I have learnt that Money Management, Control of emotions and Strategy are critical for a trader. I use all tools and indicators presented in MT4, but I also use some strategies from my own trading experience. Once I have earned approximately $200 starting with $17. My biggest loss was $1000. I am still learning, and full of desire to win and achieve great results. I think that 3 years is the optimal time to become a prominent trader".

We would like to thank the traders for sharing their success stories, as well as all traders who have participated in the competition. Join our next round registration for the contest and become a champion! Next round is open for all participants!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

Last edited by OctaFX Official; 27-07-15, 10:55.

Comment

OctaFX on Google+

OctaFX on Google+

OctaFX Official - Google + page is a verified account with official links to our news, as well as market events tracked and sorted out by OctaFX. We invite our traders and newcomers to follow OctaFX Official and stay tuned for the most recent posts and publications.
        It is high time to follow OctaFX Official on Google+. Support your reliable and proven forex broker!

We use various social media channels to provide out traders and followers with the latest updates. Google + is growing rapidly and we aim at catching up with the trends!

Follow us on Google + and support us in keeping up with tendency!

Risk notice: your capital is at risk

OctaFX - keep trading, we'll take care of the rest!

Last edited by OctaFX Official; 27-07-15, 08:40.

Comment

Why Economic Calendar is important for traders? OctaFX knows the answer!

Why Economic Calendar is important for traders?

The Economic Calendar serves as a handy tool for traders. The calendar displays market-moving events that are specified in date and time. Traders pay close attention to the announcement of different indices and indicators which may affect the market.

Why is it so important for a good trader to keep up with the world on a daily basis? While some believe that economic data is only useful for economic analysts and observers, mature and experienced traders use the calendar as a handy tool to get a better understanding of the market and anticipate its moves. The market tends to move due to the release of key economic data such as the GDP, US non-farm payrolls and CPI.

That’s why knowing and understanding the reactions of the market gives an excellent trading opportunity. In a nutshell, economic calendar is a simple and effective way to keep track of the information relevant for trading. OctaFX Economic Calendar is devised specifically for this purpose! We always strive for excellence, and work towards supplying you with the tools necessary for a smooth trading.

The navigation panel will ease the search. You can arrange economic events using different filters, and select your time zone. Experience OctaFX Economic Calendar and achieve great results in trading.

Risk notice: your capital is at risk

Comment

Ambitious OctaFX Supercharged winner is ready to unfold his success story

Ambitious OctaFX Supercharged Winner Is Ready To Unfold His Success Story

OctaFX Supercharged real contest erases all boundaries! Our diverse participants coming from different countries and continents have proved to be more than just good traders. They continue to challenge themselves even after failures and setbacks, they respect other traders and vote only for a fair contest. Round 9 is not an exception. We are glad to greet winners from all over the world. Round 9 winner of OctaFX Supercharged real contest - Peter Lu from Canada has achieved great results and recieved iPhone 6 as a prize for his outstanding trading performance. We believe that success story of Peter Lu will encourage all traders, both experienced and newbies, to take part in the contest and show what they are capable of. Meanwhile, we want to share the success story of the of Round 9 winner.

I like OctaFX Supercharged real contest very much. The contest structure is very engaging, and the prizes are well valued to attract interest. Every month gives somebody a chance to start the game, win the prize, and then go on to fight for the ultimate prize. This is exciting! I am very much involved in this contest. After losing a few times in the past, somehow I was determined to win this round. When my first registered account failed I promptly registered another one. I would not stop fighting if I have a reasonable chance.I think my win came with a little luck and a lot of perseverance. I am not much better than others. Many times I was in danger of being passed over. There are a few very good traders who I sincerely think deserve the win. But it seems the luck has been with me so far.

I mainly use directional trading. This works well when I recognize the trend correctly. However, I may also plunge into a situation of grave danger should I make a wrong judgement. I generally do not have a detailed plan in mind. But I do have some guidelines to place my trades. This is not the time to try out various techniques. This is the time to showcase my already developed skills. I did benefit from a large gain which I attribute to my luck. I had a hunch, from the Euro chart pattern, that the Greek referendum vote should cause Euro to fall. It indeed happened in my favour. I also encountered moderate losses from which I managed to recover. I do not quite remember what happened, but generally it would be my lack of concentration at some point, or I did not stop loss in time. As everybody knows, stop loss is a very important part of trading.

It is hard to say how long it takes to become a good trader. I think it depends on personal circumstances. If you devote more time to study, and study in the right way, then definitely you would speed up the learning process. It might also depend on your personal traits and personalities that are probably more difficult to harness. Overall, I think 3-5 years is a good estimate if you do not have prior trading experiences. My drive is to win Tesla, I always aim for the best. I do have confidence. Sharpen your trading skills by participating in OctaFX Supercharged real contest. Learn from your mistakes. Improve game by game. Nothing is impossible!

We thank Mr Peter Lu for telling his success story. Our winner receives his brand-new iPhone 6, which will soon reach Canada! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!

Comment

Triumph of Round 22 winners in cTrader Weekly demo contest!

Triumph of Round 22 winners in cTrader Weekly demo contest!

We are pleased to let you know that five winners of cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already spotted, and we are happy to announce them. Round 22 participants with the best trading performance receive their prizes from our fund according to their places. While we congratulate five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

We are glad to award prizes to the distinguished winners:
              • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Hendrik Irawan Ritonga from Indonesia
              • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Obaidul Haque from Bangladesh
              • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Deden from Indonesia
              • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Brian Thabiso Mmiroa from South Africa
              • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Arinal Kurniawan from Indonesia

We thank all traders for participating in the contest. We hope that you have enjoyed cTrader Weekly demo contest. Check all the advantages of the cTrader platform and challenge yourself. Good luck to the next round participants. We aim at making your learning process smooth and entertaining. Don’t miss your chance and take part in the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest.

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Comment

OctaFX shooting challenge for Southampton FC raised £3000!

OctaFX shooting challenge for Southampton FC raised £3000!

OctaFX, an award-winning broker, has activated its sponsorship shortly after signing the contract with Southampton FC - English Premiere League Football Club. Participation in OctaFX shooting challenge brought £3000 to the Saints Foundation.

Following-up the signing of new partnership with Southampton FC, OctaFX challenged three prominent Southampton players, namely: Jay Rodriguez, Kelvin Davis and Sam Gallagher to show their goal-scoring skills. All the funds raised are transferred to Saints Foundation, a charitable organization aligned to SHFC.

We are always happy to support a good cause. Partnering with Southampton FC that had aspirational value similar to ours was our main aim. We hope our relationship with Southampton would be prosperous and long lasting”.

Daniel Harris
                Director, OctaFX UK Limited

OctaFX actively participates in the charitable events especially in those related to sports. Prior to collaboration with Southampton, OctaFX has started to support Bali Sports Foundation, which provides sporting opportunities to the disabled sportsmen in Indonesia.

OctaFX – potential into excellence on a trading level

Comment

New Round 41 OctaFX Champions celebrate victory!

New Round 41 OctaFX Champions celebrate victory!

The results of OctaFX Champion demo contest arrived, and we are pleased to announce the distinguished traders of Round 41. These participants deserved to be called real Champions! Our four luckiest traders can now share $1000 prize fund according to their places. Round 41 winners are revealed, which means the new round has been already triggered. The registration for the next round is open. OctaFX Champion demo contest gives an excellent opportunity for the traders! Don’t miss the chance to register for our notable competition. Meanwhile, we can’t miss a possibility to congratulate Round 41 winners and add them to our OctaFX Hall of Fame:
                  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh
                  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Qing Lu from Canada
                  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Annamalai Kannan from India
                  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan is granted 100 USD

Demo contests are devised specifically for the traders so they can learn the trading and enjoy a fascinating atmosphere of competition. Our prizes are real which makes the contest even more appealing! Our winners share their experience and uncover their successful strategies to help newcomers to get inspired. Even experienced traders don't hesitate to participate in the competition and compete for the rewards and praises. We want to thank all traders for participating in this round. Registration has already started for a new round! It is your chance to explore OctaFX Champion demo contest. The competition is worth it!

We are looking for the Champions!

Comment

OctaFX volunteers support BaliSports Foundation and 3rd International Bali Para Games

OctaFX volunteers support Bali Sports Foundation and 3rd International Bali Para Games

It’s been almost half a year since OctaFX supports Bali Sports Foundation across three programmes: Wheelchair Rugby, Wheelchair Basketball and Disabled Sailing.
                    From July 22, BSF conducted 3rd International Para games, athletes from South-Eastern Asia and Australia competing in various sports: Wheelchair Rugby, Boccia, Eskrima, Powerlifting and Wheelchair Basketball.

With a help of OctaFX, BSF established Bali Wheelchair Rugby Club Championship and trained best players to compete in Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament, taking place July 22-26 as a part of Bali International ParaGames 2015.

OctaFX top-management volunteered to attend the tournament, assisting in organization and running of the event!

We pay a lot of attention to the problems of disabled people in Indonesia, and helping BSF was our aim coming here: we’ve been meeting people from Bali’s NGOs, talking to sportsmen with various conditions, supporting them throughout the competition. It’s been an unforgettable experience, as I am convinced – help can come from both financial and human side of our company”.
                    Joanna Archer

Helping running this event I realized what a great job BSF members of staff are doing. Sport has become an essential part of the lives of physically challenged people in Bali. Watching them playing wheelchair rugby with all the passion and dedication they have has become a great inspiration for all of us. I hope that our support will continue to bring more happiness to those in need”.
                    Olivia Claes

Rodney Holt, the founder of Bali Sports Foundation expressed a feeling of gratitude to OctaFX company for helping financially and being present at the event: “it’s very important for athletes to see the support, getting both new equipment and meeting new people. It builds an atmosphere of the competition, gives sportsmen confidence and makes them goal-oriented”.

Stay tuned to see more photos from Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament. Video chronicle of the competition with participants’ interviews and insights is coming soon!

OctaFX. You are always welcome.

Comment

OctaFX supports The Rip Curl Cup Padang-Padang in Bali, Indonesia!

OctaFX supports The Rip Curl Cup Padang-Padang in Bali, Indonesia!

Surfing and Forex have a lot in common: waiting for the right moment, chasing waves, the feeling of elation when you’re on peak. OctaFX partners up with Rip Curl Indonesia for an ultimate tube-riding contest!

After 11 years of awesome the Rip Curl Cup is back with a fresh format and new invitees, held at the same incredible wave, Padang Padang (Uluwatu, Bali).

Indonesia's longest running and most prestigious event, the Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang draws competitors from all over the world, and this year is no different. The Rip Curl Cup's slogan is It's On When It's On, and the waiting period is from August 1 to August 31. In 2015 the waiting period has been cut to four weeks, the quality of conditions required to run has been ramped up from incredible to perfect, and the field has been reduced to 16 surfers, meaning heats will be man-on-man throughout and that competition can easily be run in one day.

Apart from the main prize from Rip Curl, we’ve also prepared a special nomination for the best surfing performance – OctaFX company will present Best Tube Ride Award for the longest tube ride in the competition!

We’re happy to be supported by OctaFX – by establishing OctaFX dedicated award, company builds-up interest among surfers and it makes the competition even more spectacular.

James Hendy,
                      Rip Curl Indonesia

You can watch Dawn Patrol show twice a week on the official page of the Cup to be updated on the current status of the event and the latest activities during waiting period.

If in doubt, paddle out, or join us watching this great surfing event and pick your favourite surfer to cheer for!

Comment

OctaFX Champion demo contest

Our Round 41 OctaFX Champions tell you never give up!

The success stories of our OctaFX Champion demo contest have arrived. We can’t wait to share the experience of our champions with you! Let us remind you the names of the winners of round 41:
                        • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh
                        • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Qing Lu from Canada
                        • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Annamalai Kannan from India
                        • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan is granted 100 USD

1st place – to Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh

I am so excited and joyful to become OctaFX Champion. I thank Almighty for this victory. I also want to thank OctaFX for organising this great contest which I really enjoyed! Forex is very important for me. I always follow the economic events and try to receive the latest news. It is important to wait for the perfect entry, that’s why I try to learn prices of differents pairs and understand the market situation in general. I still have time to do other things besides Forex! I have participated in different contests, and I won’t stop trying to win. I learn from my mistakes, and I believe that will help me to succeed. My aim was to win this contest, so I closed several orders. I took a chance, of course it was risky, but eventually it paid off. Now I am a lucky winner of OctaFX Champion demo contest! I trade according to the market trend, thus my trading involves scalping and long trades. I have experienced a great gain several days ago. I am not afraid to lose since forex is all about learning. I won’t give up trading because of the fear to lose money. No pain, no gain! It may take up to 4 years to become a good trader based on my personal experience. It worth it!

3nd place – Mr. Annamalai Kannan from India

I am happy to participate in OctaFX Champion demo contest. It was great experience for me. I am not yet ready to engage in real trading, and thus, demo contest is a wonderful opportunity for me to learn trading. I devote only part of my time to trading, since I am busy. My plan is to learn how to trade and open my real trading account. I become very nervous while trading with large lots. I feel only comfortable trading with small lots. Therefore, it is my target to leave my comfort zone and achieve better results. I have been trading for 1 year, but I have already learnt a lot. I will continue my trading experience with OctaFX! The key strategies are Money Management, Focus on both Technical and Fundamental analyses. Stay patient and control your emotions! This is all what you need! I want to sincerely thank Customer Support of OctaFX. They were always open for my requests and questions regarding trading. Support Team always provides me with proper solution, and that’s why the part of my victory is your merit! It was a great opportunity for me to participate in this contest.

The last runner – Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan

This time I am the last, but I won’t give up and will continue to strive for better! I believe that eventually I win. This month turned out to be packed with important events and it was very busy. One of the reason was Greek crisis that had a vast influence. Unfortunately, my usual strategy failed. I was highly involved in the contest until I lost. But I continued to keep track of the round. It is like any other profession, you need to master your skills and ability. But you also need experience! I believe that after several years of trading one can become a really good trader!

We would like to congratulate the winners and thank them for sharing their success stories! We hope that these stories inspire you for achieving great results. Join our next round registration for the contest and become a champion! Next round is open for all participants!

Become OctaFX Champion!

Comment

Southampton Score Prediction Contest

OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction Contest on Facebook!

Celebrating the start of Barclay’s English Premier League this Sunday, August 9, OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction contest that will last all season.

OctaFX team designed this promotion for you to come and see Southampton FC spectacular performance! We want you to be in that number with us!

Participating is easy: we’ll offer you to guess the score of the next approaching Southampton match and choose a winner at random. The contestant who guesses the score correctly will be awarded with 2 tickets to the next home game of Southampton FC!

This week, we offer you to guess the score of Southampton FC – Newcastle United fixture, taking place August 9, 2015.

Comment a post with your prediction, like and follow our official Facebook page, share the contest task and you’re in the game! Cheering for Southampton while watching the game is advisable.

Visit OctaFX Official Facebook page to find the contest task – the first task is very special: we’ll award three correct predictors! All the comments left before the start of the game are eligible to participate.

Stay tuned for more amazing promotions that feature Southampton FC!

OctaFX – Official Forex partner of Southampton FC

Comment

Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest

Winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been revealed!

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and the results of the contest are announced. Round 23 was lucky for our 5 winners. The best traders of the round are awarded with the prize from our fund and proudly listed among the winners from previous rounds. While we congratulate five lucky winners, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

Meet the distinguished winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest:
                            • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Abdul Qodir from Indonesia
                            • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Binti Muttoharoh from Indonesia
                            • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Misran Marbawi from Indonesia
                            • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Adi Chandra from Indonesia
                            • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Muhammad Taufi Halim Batubara from Indonesia

We would like to cheer up all traders who have participated in the contest and don’t see themselves among winners. You have a great opportunity to show your abilities in our next round. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. Don’t miss your chance! The competition attracts more and more participants. Trade actively, learn fast and receive your results quick. cTrader Weekly demo contest is devised specifically for this purpose!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Comment

Take part in special Southampton score prediction contest!

OctaFX offers you to take part in our special Southampton score prediction contest!

Guess the score of the approaching English Premier League match, where Southampton FC will face Everton, to win 2 tickets to the next Southampton home game in the English Premier League season!

1. Comment on this post on the OctaFX Official page on Facebook with your prediction for the Southampton v's Everton fixture that takes place on August the 15th at 12:45 BST.
                              2. Like and follow the OctaFX official page
                              3. Share this post with your friends publicly!
                              4. Comments are valid up to the beginning of the match (August the 15th, 12:45 BST)
                              5. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who guessed the score correctly and fulfilled all the other rules of the promotion.

Read full contest rules here: Southampton Score Prediction Terms and Conditions | OctaFX

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X