Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winners of 28th Round cTrader Weekly demo contest announced!

The new round of the long running cTrader weekly demo contest is over, now we will announce the winners’ names. The best traders of the round are awarded with our $400 prize fund. While we congratulate five newly emerged winners, we welcome all the traders to register for the next round. Now let´s meet the distinguished winners of Round 28 cTrader Weekly demo contest:
    • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Asel from Indonesia.
    • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Raheel Ameer from Pakistan.
    • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Wali Muhammad Bhatti from Pakistan.
    • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Crescencio Florento from Philippines.
    • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Karim Said from United Kingdom.

We would like to cheer up all the traders who participated but couldn’t get to the top 5. We believe that you will improve yourself in the coming rounds. Register now, and explore all the advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. cTrader Weekly demo contest is devised specifically for upgrading your trading skills!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Comment

OctaFX is happy to announce the winners of Round 44 OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Round 44 of OctaFX Champion demo contest is over, and we are happy to announce the winners! The battle was fierce, so three lucky traders can be called the real champions. They share the $1000 prize fund. If you want to follow their example and test your trading abilities, register for the demo contest here. Try your luck and test your trading skills to get an amazing opportunity to win the next Round of OctaFX Champion demo contest. Now let’s congratulate four champions of Round 44 who will be mentioned in the lists of OctaFX Hall of Fame:
      • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Alexey Melnikov from Kazakhstan
      • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Supriadi SH from Indonesia
      • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Alfi Hendri from Indonesia
      • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Srini Vasa from India is granted 100 USD

This contest is created specifically for those traders, who want to test their trading skills on a demo platform and gain more trading experience. However, we welcome all participants: even the experienced traders are welcome to take part in OctaFX Champion demo contest. The prizes are real, which makes the contest even more challenging! We inspire the new traders with the success stories about our champions who share their strategies, tactics and useful tips. Stay tuned: we will publish the new success story soon for you to know more about the winners of Round 44 and their strategies! We want to thank all the traders who took part in Round 44. Registration for the new Round has already started, so don’t miss your chance to try all the benefits of OctaFX Champion demo contest and win a valuable prize!

You can be the next OctaFX champion!

Comment

OctaFX congratulates Round 29 cTrader weekly demo contest winners!

We are delighted to let you know that the results of Round 29 cTrader weekly demo contest have already arrived and newly-awarded winners celebrate their victory! Round 29 participants who showed their best trading performance share $400 prize fund. While we congratulate five lucky winners, we encourage all traders to register for the next round and compete for the real prize!

We are glad to award prizes to the distinguished winners of Round 29 cTrader weekly demo contest:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Dedi Monalianto Saputra from Indonesia
        • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Imam Sugiono from Indonesia
        • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Asel Asel from Indonesia
        • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Santhoshkumar Latchathipathi from India
        • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Lia Listiawati from Indonesia

We thank all traders for participating in our advanced cTrader Weekly demo contest, and we hope that you have enjoyed it. You still have a chance to make your trading even more entertaining and show your abilities by joining the next round of this outstanding contest that will start just in several days. It’s high time to discover cTrader advantages and win OctaFX prizes!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Comment

Our Round 44 OctaFX Champions talk about their key to success!

The winners of our Round 44 OctaFX Champion demo contest have already shared their stories of success with us! It’s always inspiring to get the view of the contest from the leaders themselves, so, we can’t wait to offer you to enjoy the experience and impressions of our champions. Read, learn, show your best trading strategies and next success story might be about you! Let us remind you the names of the winners of round 44:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Alexey Melnikov from Kazakhstan
          • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Supriadi SH from Indonesia
          • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Alfi Hendri from Indonesia
          • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Srini Vasa from India is granted 100 USD

1st place – Mr. Alexey Melnikov from Kazakhstan

Thank you very much OctaFX, I'm very happy to win this contest. I tried my best, firstly, I was on the 3rd place, but then the other two participants were disqualified...so, never give up, I'm very happy now. I didn’t spend too much time to succeed in this competition, only the last day was rather involving. I haven’t decided yet about my participation in other OctaFX contests, probably, I will try. My recipe to success is be risky! I wasn't better than other traders, but I was risky, my last deal was perfect, big volume - big profit. Practically, these factors determined my victory! My main strategy was to predict reverses and follow a trend. To tell the truth, my biggest profit is winning in this competition, because I am only doing my first steps, I’m just learning. So, my win could become a great inspiration to newcomers!

2nd place – to Mr. Supriadi SH from Indonesia

I am very happy to stand second on the list of the OctaFX Champion demo contest. I have never thought that I would become a winner! Talking about my involvement in the contest I can’t say that I spent too much time - only a few minutes and not even every day. Moreover, I think that the time has come and I will definitely participate in the other contests and promotions of OctaFX. Frankly, the key to my success is very simple - observe market movements and when the current market situation is good, enter the market! I used no particular strategy, my advice is just to learn and learn to trade Forex on a regular basis. I want to repeat that I am satisfied enough to be the second in this race, which I have never imagined! What I like most is that I have never experienced substantial losses.I believe, it might require more than a year to become a good trader.

3rd place – to Mr. Alfi Hendri from Indonesia

I was very thrilled during this round of the contest and I would like to thank OctaFX for providing us with such a competition! I devoted only some time to the contest, actually, I traded when I was not busy. I am very excited about the OctaFX promotions and I will continue to participate in any of them. My successful trading is based on three elements: patience, discipline and time management. I developed and followed my own plan and used the existing techniques. Honestly speaking, I made quite a big profit, my loss is small compared to my gain. I believe that it takes about 5 years to become a good trader. To my mind, if you want to gain success, improve yourself every day!

We would like to thank the traders for sharing their success stories, as well as all traders who have participated in the competition. We hope that these stories got you inspired! Join our next round registration for the contest to become a champion and find your story in our news! Next round is yet to come and open for all participants!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

Comment

You can now trade at OctaFX using Metatrader 4 web-platform!

OctaFX presents to you MT4 web-platform that allows you to trade from any browser on any operating system with a well-known interface of a desktop Metatrader 4 platform. All major tools are available including one click trading and chart trading.

Trading becomes more accessible every day and OctaFX MT4 web-terminal adds a token to that progress. Metatrader 4 web-platform is easy to use – you don’t have to download and install the software to enjoy the most widespread software used for trading.

What features are available in the web version on the MT4?
            • One click trading
            • Chart trading
            • History of trading operations
            • Graphical objects
            • Full set of trading orders: close by, multiple close by, stop loss/take profit
            • 9 timeframes
            • Technical analysis tools: Fibonacci Retracement, Equidistant channel
            • Full screen option
            • All three types of charts: line, bar and candlestick. Charts are also customisable.
            • Several major languages support including English, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Chinese and Spanish.
            • Interface mirrors a desktop version of the Metatrader 4

Moreover, you can trade in any browser on any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) which means users of Mac and Linux systems do not have to look for alternative solutions any longer!

Click here to access our trading terminal and don’t forget to bookmark this page!

Contact our award-winning customer support in case you have any questions, we are always ready to help!

Comment

Trading season is on! OctaFX announces new demo contest!

OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game demo contest is here!

We've developed a new trading demo contest dedicated to our partnership with Southampton FC!
              It lasts for 90 minutes and brings you unlimited prize fund! Exciting? See for yourself:

Upon registering you'll receive a notification with your account credentials, and 10 minutes before the game you'll be assigned to one of two teams: Southampton FC or OctaFX United. Trade to double your equity and score goals for your team! Best three players of each team are rewarded with a prize fund and each goal-scorer gets additional $10:

However, that's only a set-up: for this contest we offer you a life feed of what's happening on the field and you can show this streaming to everyone! Our contest platform will allow you to track the progress of the match, see how your team is doing and many more! See how it works here. Every match takes place each Monday at 14:00 Server time, so don't miss your chance to play like a pro!

See you at OctaFX Stadium!

Comment

OctaFX: US Thanksgiving Trading Schedule 2015

OctaFX would like to inform you about the changes in trading hours of XAU/USD and XAG/USD during US Thanksgiving holiday period: November 26th and November 27th. Trading closes Thursday, November 26th, 2015 at 20:00 (EET, Server time). The next day Friday, November, 27, trading closes at 20:45 EET (Server time). Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

We would like to remind you that according to the standard OctaFX operating hours trading on XAU/USD and XAG/USD opens at 01:00 EET.

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to support@octafx.com

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker

Comment

OctaFX introduces local bank deposits option in Malaysia!

OctaFX is glad to announce the launch of another convenient deposit option for our clients. We are ready to announce that Malaysian customers can now use local banks for making deposits! From now on you can easily deposit and withdraw funds from your account via local banks in Malaysia, namely Maybank and CIMB Bank.

Follow these steps and enjoy the advantages of local deposits option:
                  • Open a real OctaFX account and log in to your Personal area
                  • Make a transfer to OctaFX bank account
                  • Create a deposit request in your Personal Area
                  • Wait until the request is proceeded
                  • Done, your account is credited!

We are glad to make deposit and withdrawal process easier for our clients from Malaysia! All the payments have the conversion rate provided by the Central Bank of Malaysia, we do not charge any additional fees while the minimum deposit amount is only 5$!

Contact us in case you have any questions!

OctaFX wishes you good luck and profitable trading!

Comment

Meet newly announced Round 30 cTrader weekly demo contest winners!

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and we are happy to greet our 5 lucky winners! These traders know perfectly well how to operate on cTrader platform, so, they managed to break away by showing their diverse trading skills. If you want to become one of OctaFX winners, simply register for a new round and try your best - we are always glad to see new participants!

Our Round 30 winners have been awarded with the regular prizes of cTrader weekly demo contest:
                    • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Abdul Qodir from Indonesia
                    • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Imam Mustaqim from Indonesia
                    • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Roman Volokhov from Ukraine
                    • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Imam Sugiono from Indonesia
                    • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Saiful Islam from Bangladesh

We thank all traders for participating in our cTrader Weekly demo contest, and we hope that you have enjoyed it. We would like to cheer up all traders who have participated in the contest and don’t see themselves among winners. You have a great opportunity to show your abilities in our next round. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. We cannot wait to reward our new champions. Good luck to the next round participants!

Explore cTrader platform with OctaFX on demo accounts and be prepared for a real trading!

Comment

OctaFX Supercharged Round 14 winner shares his secrets of success

OctaFX Supercharged real contest is an exciting challenge for traders all around the world who fight to get the ultimate prize - Tesla Model S! This month, our finalist is Mr. Sohail Abbasi from Pakistan. He demonstrated his outstanding trading abilities and became the Round 14 winner. He was happy to share his success story, and here it is:

Q: How do you feel about winning this month’s Supercharged round?

A: I feel amazing! You can’t even imagine how happy I was when I learned that I was the winner.

Q: Why did you decide to participate in the Contest? Do you think you can win the top prize, Tesla Model S?

A: To tell the truth, when I saw the prizes that are so big and valuable, I thought: wow, I have to try! I must win the contest for my family and for my country! The ultimate prize is so appealing that my only option is to do my best and finally win it.

Q: Are you an involved Forex trader?

A: Well, I do work hard. As a matter of fact, I work 18 hours a day, designing the best strategy and the most suitable plan that can help me to win. When I have a few tried and tested ideas, I pick the best one and implement it.

Q: So is Forex your full-time job?

A: Yes. I’ve been trading for the past 6 years. I did my MBA and then I realized that I don’t want a usual office job, so I focused on Forex trading.

Q: What would you recommend for those who are only planning to take part in the contest?

A: Select your goal and focus on it. Search for the possible ways to achieve it and then try a few plans. Work hard to finally get what you want. This is actually my piece of advice: your success is your hard work, hard work again and even more hard work. But at the end of the day, when you find yourself a winner, it’s all worth it.

The final round is just around the corner, so don’t lose your chance to get Tesla Model S! Register in our Supercharged contest now and fight to win!

Comment

How to win a round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest: success stories

Round 45 of OctaFX Champion demo contest is over, and our participants are ready to share their trading experience and key to success. Here are the lucky traders who won prizes in Round 45:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Md Toiab Ali from Bangladesh

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Suparmin from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Rahardyan Widodo from Indonesia

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Manat Phusrisalap from Thailand is granted 100 USD

Here’s what our winners have told us:

1st place – Mr. Md Toiab Ali from Bangladesh

I’m so happy to be the Champion this time! My friend told me there was an exciting opportunity to test my trading skills and introduced OctaFX broker to me. Right away, I thought that it was a great idea. Now, when I won the round of one of the demo contests, I would love to take part in the Supercharged real сontest. I think I can win there as well. I have a secret that I can share with all the traders who want to become successful: forget about greed, but be confident. My self-confidence was so strong that I traded better than the others and therefore I was able to grab the first prize. I can’t say that my gain was spectacular, but I didn’t encounter considerable losses either. That’s all because I wasn’t greedy.

2nd place – Mr. Suparmin from Indonesia

I’m really excited to be the champion: I’ve tried several times and finally I won! I’m rather involved in trading and I spend a lot of time on it. I need a few hours to focus and I wait patiently for the right moment to enter the trade. This contest was very useful for me and helped to improve my trading skills. The prize was also very attractive, so I plan to participate in a few more contests in the future. As for the success factors, my secret is patience. To win, you have to stay focused and observe the market movements, sticking to your strategy. The luck factor is also significant, but patience is the first key. I’m sure a lot of contestants are much better than me, but many traders are impatient and they use bigger lots, so it leads to failure. Apart from being able to wait and watch, I follow the market sentiment and trends. I read the news, the forums, Twitter, Facebook, etc. To open a trade, I use the indicators in Metatrader 4 such as EMA, stochastics or BB. My plan is not perfect, but it has always helped me to trade. And yes, I think that you have to practice trading for years to become a good trader. To be honest, I’ve never had any remarkable gains, but for me, the best profit is the consistent profit, so I can consider myself a successful trader.

3rd place – Mr. Rahardyan Widodo from Indonesia

I’m surely happy that I’m one of the winners. I’m a really active trader and I would be glad to participate in OctaFX contests later on - they help me educate myself and provide a few useful trading skills. I took part in this round of Champion contest because I was sure I’d be patient enough to win. I also think that one of the important success factors is being able to learn from the experts. In addition, my strategy includes waiting for the right moment and analysing the trends in a proper way. With the help of these ideas, I’ve never experienced any huge losses. I’ve been trading for some time now and I firmly believe that the right way to do things is to learn for as long as you can. A year or even more is a minimum amount of time to become a good trader.

The last runner–Mr. Manat Phusrisalap from Thailand

I would really like to improve my performance next time and defeat the other contestants. That’s my goal now, and I’m really sure I can do it. I’m even more motivated now than I was in the beginning of the contest. Trading takes a lot of my time, so why not? I use scalping as my most preferred trading tool so I think I’m going to use it next time to be the winner.

Register in the new round of OctaFX Champion to find your name in the news!

Comment

OctaFX.com is now available in German

We are glad to announce that we have successfully launched a German version of our website. For your convenience, all the sections of our website are accessible in your native language! Now you can read the company news, participate in the contests and log in to your personal area in German!

All the premium OctaFX services are available in your native language now, so, you can:
                          • Deposit and withdraw your funds
                          • Manage your personal profile
                          • Participate in our contests
                          • Receive bonuses
                          • Read Company news to know about every improvement and many more!

Proper communication with our customers is our top priority, so we are happy to expand our horizons and deliver even greater service for the wide range of our clients all over the world. We are continuously adding new features and improvements: the new launches are coming soon!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Stay tuned for the latest language updates and thank you for trading with OctaFX!

Comment

Trading season is on! OctaFX announces new demo contest!

OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game demo contest is here!

We’ve developed a new trading demo contest dedicated to our partnership with Southampton FC!

It lasts for 90 minutes and brings you unlimited prize fund! Exciting? See for yourself:

Upon registering you’ll receive a notification with your account credentials, and 10 minutes before the game you’ll be assigned to one of two teams: Southampton FC or OctaFX United.

Trade to double your equity and score goals for your team! Best three players of each team are rewarded with a prize fund and each goal-scorer gets additional $10.

However, that’s only a set-up: for this contest we offer you a life feed of what’s happening on the field and you can show this streaming to everyone! Our contest platform will allow you to track the progress of the match, see how your team is doing and many more! See how it works here. Every match takes place each Monday at 14:00 Server time, so don’t miss your chance to play like a pro!

See you at OctaFX Stadium!

Last edited by OctaFX Official; 11-12-15, 07:41.

Comment

OctaFX.com is now available in three more languages! ​

We are excited to announce that www.octafx.com is now available in three more languages: Bengali, German and Hindi. Click the language selection menu in the top right corner of our website to change the language.

We are glad to expand our horizons for our customers from all over the world and we are happy to provide the top-notch broker service in as many languages as possible! Our website is already available in English, Indonesian, Chinese, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai. Adding Bengali, German and Hindi to the list, we offer access to the information in ten languages!

We are constantly upgrading our services and adding new features, so if you haven’t yet found your native language on the list, please stay tuned!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us or email our customer support at support@octafx.com.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX!

Comment

Christmas and New Year Holiday Period Trading schedule and Customer Support operating hours​

OctaFX would like to inform you about the changes in trading hours for all instruments during Christmas and New Year holiday season. Also we are keen to provide you with Customer Support department operating hours. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

Trading schedule

Customer Support operating hours

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to support@octafx.com

Happy holidays from OctaFX!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X