Req: Latest update of Timingsolution Advanced or Terra

kesk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your latest contributions are appreciated Shenong. Some of the new guys do take your posts for granted, but they are the minority. Please ignore and thanks.

CP59, in my World, when i do a request, at least one of the words : Thnx / Hi / Please, is Mandatory.....

I am here to help, but you even don't do the minimum i need....so sorry.

Hello to bros CP59 / Spiderlog :)

Get the LATEST version files WITHOUT password here :

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28274-TimingSolution-Adv-Terra-Incognita-Jan-2012-(-Cracking-Explained-WORKING-)?p=429709&viewfull=1#post429709

and follow all the thread....

You'll have to install the new setup, install the Disassembler OllyDBG 1.1, to follow all the explanations of the Readme.txt files of the TS 2012 link :

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28274-TimingSolution-Adv-Terra-Incognita-Jan-2012-(-Cracking-Explained-WORKING-)?p=429627&viewfull=1#post429627

and to use the following address :

00669D76

instead of : 0049.BA0A

Good luck

:) S

• 2 years later...

Please, anyone has the March 17, 2019 upgraded version of Timingsolution Advanced or Terra or a newer setup or upgraded version of TS? The original setup or upgrade software file is ok, no patch is required.

The newer versions of the Timingsolution now has the Intermarket Analysis module completed after 10 years. You can now do correlation studies, find similarities, determine non lagging or leading indicators, and most useful of all, the new intermarket template is now able to be updated directly from the software itself, every Monday at the push of a button.

Here is a picture of the updating button of the new Intermarket module in TS Advanced and Terra:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/0nlp2u44ss632to/new_intermarket_module_downloadable_temnplate.jpg/file

Like to thank all those, past and future, who are able to share on Timingsolution, so thanks again.

Edited by dascore
include word of thanks - musn't forget our manners!

• 1 year later...
bebopippo

Have a look at the below thread for the TI. You have to run this program to enable the TI part, however you need to have a serial for the program.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/31437-Timingsolution-amp-Nifity-page?p=471499&viewfull=1#post471499

399/5000

Thanks Kesk, great job!

I installed Timing solutions & TI some time ago on my pc and I had unlocked the program with Olly (I remember that way) ..

To use the key, must OllyDb be used again on the various latest modules (1 Jun 2020 Terra module, TS Scannerv2 30th May 2020)? Is the breaking point the same as the post-173 above?

I didn't know the TS Scanner module ... now I'm happy!=D>:D

Thanks..

If you have the key already, then there is no need of a key for Terra module. Regarding the 2nd point, the address may not be the same for each and every version. But if you have noticed the calls and functions before and after the breakpoint, then you can search for similar instructions in the new version and find the key, if it interests you.

399/5000

Thanks Kesk, great job!

I installed Timing solutions & TI some time ago on my pc and I had unlocked the program with Olly (I remember that way) ..

To use the key, must OllyDb be used again on the various latest modules (1 Jun 2020 Terra module, TS Scannerv2 30th May 2020)? Is the breaking point the same as the post-173 above?

I didn't know the TS Scanner module ... now I'm happy!=D>:D

Thanks..

A small update. I removed my old version of TS, downloaded the newer version, installed it using Ollydbg and it works (including TI) Only issue now is with TS Scannerv2 as it asks for a key and the old key that I used while installing the TS doesn't seem to work. One thing I noticed is that both TS and TS Scanner has different HW ID. So, I tried running TS Scanner in Ollydbz but I really don't know where to break so that I get the key. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Found the link hXXps://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/31437-Timingsolution-amp-Nifity-page/page18 (#173)

I tried using the mentioned break code and it didn't work on the scanner. I don't know what I am doing wrong but if someone need's the code its 006D8334 as mentioned by Kesk.