EA professional 100-300% per month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA professional 100-300% per month

Hello, i am Merzi Shell, professional trader ago 8 years. This is a system professional. With track record verified and withdrawal This is for that any person said me that is a system scam...!!!

My system is this : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/merzischellgold/eagold/1143286

This is for Gold. Work in broker ECN with low spread and low comission. Also work perfect in euro usd h4 ( put stament live)

Price of this system professional is only 1000 euros for skrill . I want sell this system for help and donate this money a NGO . Only sell 2/3 copies.

My skype is : merzi.shell1

thank you

Thats seems very unrealistic, and even if it works then why dont you earn continuously from it and donate it to NGO's regularly.

Comment

This forum is not intended to promote or sell a product. If you want to share it please be my guest. Otherwise... well you know

Comment

Please share this EA guys, we will appreciated you.

Comment

I'm really satiafied with EAs from FreshForex shop, they are perfect for MT4. Some of them are free of charge, so people can try them and only after that make a desicion.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X