Clear All

• Tadawul FX Broker Review

Moderators please remove/delete this post....thanks my mistake

Re: Tadawulfx scam/cheating revealed with proof

Hi,

Do you calculate the spread also???

Comment

i'm confuse...now can some one explaine to me....

Comment

Originally posted by robotfx2
        i'm confuse...now can some one explaine to me....
        Your current trade is a SELL, to buy it back at market price you have to pay the ASK price, which is the BID price (what you see on the chart) + spread. That's why your trade is still a loss when the current BID price is the same as your selling price.

Comment

Re: Tadawulfx chart problem please Explaine why ???

robotfx2 - I would respectfully suggest you should know about the spread before trading you need to know the basics, Tadawulfx have always been very honest with me - please learn the facts before accusing them of being a scam !

Comment

Re: Tadawulfx chart problem please Explaine why ???

These 2 days my tadawulfx demo account is are unable to open any EAs order (I run the same EA with same setting in another broker's account), does anyone else having this problem?

Comment

All About Tadawul FX

Anyone with experience trading with Tadawul FX?

Gold/silver in addition to FX on the MT4 platform is a + to me.

Comment

Re: Tadawul FX

i don't know.. this is the 1st time i hear that name..

Comment

I use different brokers at the same time live.
                  I like their spreads of 3 pips on eurchf and eurgbp.
                  I have never had problems with them but i have less executions than compared with alpari uk

Comment

Info on Tadawulfx

Hi there,

I heard Tadawul is an ok broker. Me too need some info on them such as minimum deposit, spread so on & so forth.

Cheers.

Comment

Re: Info on Tadawulfx

Originally posted by mat j
                      Hi there,

I heard Tadawul is an ok broker. Me too need some info on them such as minimum deposit, spread so on & so forth.

Cheers.
                      Slippage especially on GBPUSD, generally less performance than other brokers with identical trades, heavily filtered feed (very smooth), no requotes, refuse to send out (daily) statements which I find kind of strange, live server platform (not demo) reboots in the middle of Asia session so your platform may freeze

Comment

see my post here:
                        http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewto...tadawul#p36207

Comment

read the review on forexpeacearmy, those using EA like megadriod and fap are losing.

any other folks here with live account can confirm?

Comment

Hi,

I have been using Tadawul FX LIVE from February to May this year .
                            Mostly trading Fap Turbo EA on it. The first 2-3 weeks went on pretty fine,
                            performance very similar to demo account, made about 20 % profit in 2 weeks with 20 % risk setting on EURGBP and 10 % on EURCHF at that EA.
                            Then however they changed the spread to 5 pips on these pairs on live accounts during Asia Session
                            for about 2 weeks at some time in March, if I remember right. This was when things started to change dramatically,
                            performance wise of FAP TURBO: I had 2 SL hits on EURGBP during that time. (none on the demo account, which continued to run with 3 pips spread).
                            After those 2 weeks, they decreased the spread to 3 pips again, but the thrill was gone since then:
                            Fap turbo took by far less trades than before, and the trades it took had more losses than occuring on
                            other brokers such as Alpari: even though Alpari got higher spreads (5 pips) I got more trades and more proftitable trades
                            on my Alpari live account at the same times.

All in all, after about 3 months of live trading my initital 20 % profit had turned into 20 % losss, this is when I decided to pull the plug. After I asked their customer service what was the reason for this dramatic change in trade behavior of Fap Turbo,
                            their answer was :
                            "I’m sorry to hear how you feel, I assure you the reason clients may find a difference is that with TDFX all positions are covered which means that when you open or close a position you are actually capturing the market rate"

What I heard fromother people is that Tadwaul seems to filter and "flaten" their price data alot more than
                            other brokers, such as Alapri, which is very unbeneficial for the usage of Sclaper EAs such as Fap Turbo or Megadroid.

So I can absolutely not recommend this broker to anybody who has in mind to use them
                            with scalping EAs due to their low spread.

Other than that, my deposits and withdrawals with them always worked fine anhd on time, did not have any issues with that.

Hope this is helpful to anyone

Kind regards,

Michael

Comment

I have live account at datawulfx before, spread are 3 pips fixed on EURCHF and EURGBP and 2 pips on EURUSD.
                              very fast withdraw and deposite, fast order execution on the eurocross when scalping. Losing are the fault of EA, it is not brokers data fault. If you want to robot ea scalping on the eurocross, this is the broker that you shall select.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X