What are Binary Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Binary Options

Binary options are straightforward and effortless investment instruments that possess high return rates and are traded by new traders, expert traders and seasoned investors.

A binary option is a fixed return investment that is predetermined at the contract onset, and can have only one of two Return On Investment (ROI) outcomes: in the Money and Out of the Money.

The options trading concept is extremely simple to understand and use, and are a common and highly accessible trading tools.

Binary options are available for trading 24/7, making it easy for anyone wishing to start trading in a simple manner.

For making a Safe and Profitable binary trading career, traders can go with CTOption broker. CTOption is a leading binary options trading platform and investment brokerage firm, operating in over 90 countries around the world.

Guys just stop trying to con people into joining CT Options. Your random spams on new threads are old and frankly tiresome. I can see what you guys or prob one guy is trying to do. So stop spamming new threads like this. Total Rubbish

Comment

It is one of the finest business that I have ever since, if it’s done properly then can be the reason to make massive amount of money, but of course all this is far from easy. At the moment I am working with FMbinary.com broker where I get loads of benefits and advantage and this is all to do with their no commission or fees charging policy while they also have terrific payout which is 2-5% guaranteed, so that makes it even better.

Comment

Hey guys I would like to ask you about experience with binary options brokers? What should I consider when it comes to a broker choice? Spreads, regulation or something else? What feedback can you give about Optiontrade broker?

Comment

I love all the words that were used to describe this gambling business of binary options: "effortless", "easy", "terrific payout guaranteed", "safe", "profitable", "leading brokerage firm all over the world"... Just shut up and TAKE MY MONEY already!!!😍

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X