What are Binary Options

Michael Lotfi

Binary options are straightforward and effortless investment instruments that possess high return rates and are traded by new traders, expert traders and seasoned investors.

A binary option is a fixed return investment that is predetermined at the contract onset, and can have only one of two Return On Investment (ROI) outcomes: in the Money and Out of the Money.

The options trading concept is extremely simple to understand and use, and are a common and highly accessible trading tools.

Binary options are available for trading 24/7, making it easy for anyone wishing to start trading in a simple manner.

For making a Safe and Profitable binary trading career, traders can go with CTOption broker. CTOption is a leading binary options trading platform and investment brokerage firm, operating in over 90 countries around the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
It is one of the finest business that I have ever since, if it’s done properly then can be the reason to make massive amount of money, but of course all this is far from easy. At the moment I am working with FMbinary.com broker where I get loads of benefits and advantage and this is all to do with their no commission or fees charging policy while they also have terrific payout which is 2-5% guaranteed, so that makes it even better.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...