Hotforex Zero account trading?

binaryowner

I didn't know about this account type, it's new, thanks for let me know. I will check conditions of this Forex offer, but it sounds interesting.

What do you think guys about that type of account? It is stated that it can appeciably imrpove trading experience for scalpers and high volume traders. I also tend to think so, but don't want to rush with my decision..

Any advice??

To me it's such a very nice option. Especially the scalper like it a lot, where they can make some fast-pace trades to gain stunning profit.

• 4 weeks later...
To me it's such a very nice option. Especially the scalper like it a lot, where they can make some fast-pace trades to gain stunning profit.

Yeah, but as its comission based account, some newbies may not feel comfortable with it, as they are accustomed to trading with spreads only. However, during sharp market movements, this account seems to be best option to avoid serious spread widening charges..

• 3 weeks later...
read their trading condition and just do some check with this 0 spread offering, seem i would make it pass, there's no logic reason for me to shift from my current broker armada markets. here's what this (as low as ) zero spread offer : Commission: USD: $4 per 100,000 traded ($8 round-turn) on Majors, USD: $6 per 100,000 traded ($12 round-turn) on Others, while with armada they also provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K. i dont get it why claiming to offer as "zero" spread while in fact it cost 2 times higher than my current account :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I totally agree with it. Recent days, market was so volatile and I think this account is a good tool to avoid it.

Yeah, according to my trading results with Hotforex 0 spread account, raw spreads work much better in volatility times. However I haven't found such appreciable difference when was making calculations maybe there are improvements on a quotes level..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
to some its even high!! 1:400 i mean, i think the max leverage in the US (correct me if im wrong) its like 1:50, and more and more trader are looking for way to trade off shore!! 1:400 is a decent number, but with larger accounts some would actually bring that down to 1:100..

• 2 weeks later...
to some its even high!! 1:400 i mean, i think the max leverage in the US (correct me if im wrong) its like 1:50, and more and more trader are looking for way to trade off shore!! 1:400 is a decent number, but with larger accounts some would actually bring that down to 1:100..

Yeah the leverage on my Hotforex account is 1:100. Before I didn't pay attention to leverage but now I see that it greatly reduces risks when you lower it.

• 2 weeks later...
I think its adjustable if not through MT4 then through support, they are quite quick with replies anyway!

Yeah their support is quite fast and helpful. Solved many trading problems through them.

Anybody tried to join demo to real contest https://www.hotforex.com/ru/contest/demo-contest.html. When clicking "existing clients" it refers to myhotforex home page and there I can't find where to sign up.. Anybody can help?

yes i do nothing too big, standard premium. 1:400 trying to keep it safe :)

That's really cool. I have micro and zero spread account with them, trying EUR/USD , USD/JPY and some exotics. Was impressed with 0 spread on EUR/USD, managed to scalp effectively on big lots on 0 spread account. Btw, have you tried their trading central analysis they offer on the deposits over 500 USD? Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...