I Need Help With Fibonacci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help With Fibonacci

Hello all, i am currently trying to learn how to trade using fibonacci tool and would very much appreciate any help from members of this great forum.
    thanks in advance
    paragon.

Re: I NEED HELP WITH FIBONACCI

Hope this ebook of fibonacci technical analysis would help

Code:
    www.4shared.com/file/118459736/d5a39835/Fibonacci_Technical_Analysis.html

Comment

Your welcome paragon and zulkizm.

I think you can use fibo indicator at any time frame coz the each fibo level (let say level 23.6 or 38.2 and other levels) should be showing the same price (for each fibo level) on each time frame. In other word, no matter time frame you put your fibo indicator, it will show the same price for each level.

Following is the fibo indicator that I currently use. Hope it would be useful.

Comment

Indie Fibo Modif by Mast KG...
        Smoga berguna...

Comment

Another Fibo Indicators...

Comment

hello at120,
            do you mind going into details on how you use fib on 4hr TF
            thanks
            paragon.

Comment

Originally posted by asp1r3
              Hope this ebook of fibonacci technical analysis would help

http://www.4sh@red.com/file/11845973..._Analysis.html

Thanks for your ebook on Fibonacci.

Rgds

Comment

another fibo indi

Comment

the greatest challenge i am facing with Fibonacci is determining where the market is going to be heading.
                  sometimes i make the setup for sell and it ends up buying instead.
                  can anybody please shade more light on how to setup Fibonacci on a chart properly.
                  thanks
                  paragon.

Comment

Originally posted by paragon
                    the greatest challenge i am facing with Fibonacci is determining where the market is going to be heading.
                    sometimes i make the setup for sell and it ends up buying instead.
                    can anybody please shade more light on how to setup Fibonacci on a chart properly.
                    thanks
                    paragon.
                    Try looking for the most recent highs and lows (for example on a 4H chart): draw your Fib from left to right, so if the highs are rising you'll have a setup on the long side.

Comment

maybe diz indi useful n help ... it draw line 123 n use fibo as target

Comment

The question of what time frame for Fibs is a rather large question. It depends on what you want to do. If you want to catch big moves then draw fibs from the previous days high and low. Waite for the price to get to one of the fib points then drop down to a smaller time frame..like 1hr and see the reaction there. Does it turn on that point ect. Usually you can then get a big move.

You can use fibs on 5min charts and trade off 1min charts. All you do is again draw fibs on 5min wave high and lows and trade when the 1min turns.

A very successful way of trading fibs though is when multiple time frame fibs converge around 1 point. This is a very powerfull indication that price will bounce and retrace. A easy way to trade big moves or just scalp small ones.

Fibs can be successful on all time frames..You just have to understand what reaction is at those points.

Comment

The basic algorithm to use pivot points for
                          selected TP . Fibo line only justification prime number from integration math logic . Setting up or down seen from fibo line. For advance your learn fibonacci number.

Comment

I am looking for a fib tool, do not know if it exists but the idea is simple.

You draw it on your chart, after a break of the upper fib (100) it places an order on an inner level (38.2) with a set stop (0) and a set tp (138.2)...if price hits the 138.2 without retracing to the 38.2 the order is cancelled. Can anyone help or suggest somewhere to go to ask a coder? We have many talented coders here...do we have a thread to request indi's programmed?

Comment

here look at this, it basic but looks like thats all you need right now

well it looks like I can upload a pdf so send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a couple PDF's to help you out

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X