(REQ) Vertical Bar Indicator

syk1kz

anyone got this i saw it on my FB feed today. Its got a $7 processing fee which i will pay & upload if nobody has this yet.

Apparently...

Free "Vertical Bar" Indicator Tells You IN ADVANCE Whether The Price Will Break Support/Resistance Area & Never Look Back... Or It Will Make A Sharp Reversal...

anywhere heres the info and some s-shots.

http://verticalbarindicator.com/indexn.html

This position clearly went negative for sometime unable to tell where stop loss was.. if there was one...

http://verticalbarindicator.com/images/v12.jpg

http://verticalbarindicator.com/images/v9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
What is so special about an engulfing bar indicator?

yes i agree that it is nothing special. What gets my attention is the first chart where 2 bars after the smiley we see another outside bar (bearish) but not a bearish signal from the indicator. Then 2 bars later again a bearish outside bar but not a signal from the indicator. I am still learning price action so maybe i am not seeing it correctly or am missing something.

• 2 weeks later...
What is so special about an engulfing bar indicator?

its not an engulfing bar indicator or you would see alot more smiley faces on the charts above. i dont doubt that its included but not solely relied upon. this indicator works well if you are using it to addon to existing positions, establishing positions however is not recommended with this. i personally have used it a few times to addon to existing positions once i have pre determined the trend and have an existing "core" position.

In short use it sparingly and only when its confirmed via whatever it is that you prefer to use... s/r - candle stick formation etc etc.

Happy Trading!

its not an engulfing bar indicator or you would see alot more smiley faces on the charts above. i dont doubt that its included but not solely relied upon. this indicator works well if you are using it to addon to existing positions, establishing positions however is not recommended with this. i personally have used it a few times to addon to existing positions once i have pre determined the trend and have an existing "core" position.

In short use it sparingly and only when its confirmed via whatever it is that you prefer to use... s/r - candle stick formation etc etc.

Happy Trading!

exactly ! therefore it would be nice if someone could decompile it to see what it actually does.