• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% rescue bonus

50% RESCUE WITHDRAW BONUS

Terms and Conditions
    Bonus of 50% of the Deposit Amount up to $10,000
    Rescue Withdraw Bonus means it is a Balance Bonus, not a Credit Bonus, It can be withdrawn if a certain number of lot traded.
    The Bonus will support the Margin and Will Hold the Positions Open till the Stop Out level reach by the total balance The Deposit and The Bonus.
    The Bonus given can be withdrawn if the client completed the amount of the bonus divided by $10. for example, if a client deposited $1000 and received $500 in bonus, The client will be able to withdraw the $500 in bonus in the top of his profits and deposit as his own money if the client traded 50 Standared lot, in other words for every lot the client trade the client able to withraw the amount of $10 from the bonus with a condition the whole number of lots given to each deposit will be traded.Visit for more details here: 50% RESCUE BONUS

5Stars Forex is best. They designed 50% Rescue Bonus Program for traders who want to protect accounts and make profit. From this Special bonus Program I made my profit. I suggest all to apply soon to take advantage of this exceptional promotion!

Comment

5Stars Forex is great great great always no one can beat it. For the first time I was like omg 50% bonus. I grab it trade it...Make a profit from it and took my withdraw profit money within short period.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X