Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between spread and commission type of account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between spread and commission type of account?

Hi folks,

I'm going to open account with brokerage house Tickmill but they offer two types of accounts - Classic and ECN. First is Spread+markup, second is raw spread+comission. Can somebody expain me the difference between them, pros and cons in the light of trading pecuilars, for example how SL works in both cases, volatility, etc.
    Thanks in advance
    Fxrival

cost will about same.they are market maker ........when you win they lose.90% their clients lost money,if you will lucky man and you will still win,they dont fill you your stoploss your orders will fill slowly,if you will have problem automaticaly refuses your complaint,because they are from offshore.

do futures market ,there you have better proability win trust me

Comment

i give you one question.
      why market maker broker offer ,bonus our deposit ,competition for cars etc

and from fully regulated futures broker you get nothing

Comment

Originally posted by martin View Post
        cost will about same.they are market maker ........when you win they lose.90% their clients lost money,if you will lucky man and you will still win,they dont fill you your stoploss your orders will fill slowly,if you will have problem automaticaly refuses your complaint,because they are from offshore.

do futures market ,there you have better proability win trust me

Most brokers act as a counterparty to your orders, it's widely known fact. The reason I chose fx broker is low capital requirement, I don't have 2K min to deposit.
        I picked Tickmill after careful research of traders feedback on forums, it was not a random decision, still won't trade more than 200$ for a start.
        What will be your advice on account choosing for news trading? I tend to think that Exchange one is better.

Fxrival

Comment

no one broker let you trade news,1-5 they let you trading news than,they will your order slip,i was in tickmill or armada market,after i make about 250dol on news, they started slipage me 30-80 pips,order was delayed about 10-20 seconds(dont forget cancell sliped order you must wait on wrong price,(there isnt setting slip my order 10 pips than i cancell

tickmill havent regulation(seychele regulation is s**** of paper) ,best regulation is in usa,(in the internet is many judgment about scamimng clients brokers-only usa regulation,help clients ,best know case fxcm

they havent liquidity only liquidity is tickmill .......in seycheles -
          before 5 years ago there was posible trading news,but metaquote make plugins which stolem clients in each situation

if you will trading news than write me how much time they dont slip your order ,i bet 1-3 time without slipage

for me is tickmil scam....most scam brokers have metatrader and are located in offshore

Comment

Some brokers make money from spread which is the difference between the bid and the ask prize, while other brokers make their money from charging commission for each trade you place; I prefer brokers that make money from spreads to commission.

Comment

most broker dont open your position ,you only trade in his internals systems,

seantrade show me brokers which allow you trade news, tickmill sliped me about 20 seconds.....90 pips slip

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X