Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex4you

dear All,
    have you know broker forex name forex4you?
    any one have experience trading with them?
    thanks for replay

Re: Forex4you

First of all, I was bought to Forex4You because they allow credit card deposits beside Liberty Reserve. Use of FAP turbo for 3 weeks generated losses and the results were considerably different from other brokers. Though I'm not experienced enough to judge if these results come from the broker or the EA, there are some other things that bugged me. Connection losses appeared occasionally, few times completely without connection for about 30 minutes. I've been using Forex4You for about month and a half, currently trading only with indicators.

Comment

I've being trading with them few months and I think they are not in their best shape.

They shut down servers during news time, connection to servers is not stable and often gets broken, their technical support doesn't answer on claims.

In principle, only cent account with small deposit can be of use to test new strategy.

Currently no serious work is possible with them.

Comment

bad broker. As soon as you leave in plus, do bad execution

Comment

I just signup to this broker because they allow trading 0.01 lot in cent account and because they have an office in India and many ways of deposit/withdrawal. Nothing bad so far everything works well and support is responsive even on sunday.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X