Isea / Iape - Expired

Hi Friends!

After searching for several days in this awesome forums and topics, I've decided to try the pack ISEA/IAPE, but after 2 days of use, I've received last night this annoying alert window in MT4: "This Robot Has Been Expired - Please contact http://www.investiva.net for update."

I think I'm using the original version, should I use the "cleaned" one or there is any other type of solution for this issue (maybe decompile it)? Any one with this problem?

I'd appreciate your help a lot!

Regards,

Lord

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Isea / Iape - Expired

This EA is useless if not used on SigmaForex (Scammer) or FXCH or any other broker that does not provide unfiltered data feed.

I tried my best to get it working on other brokers, had limited success but not even close to the performance it shows on sigma/fxch.

You will have a lot of fun demoing it on Sigma though it will turn a $3000 into millions in no time.

Guys,

I have found out one interesting thing. A friend of mine has VIP account with them, has withdrawn more than ten times and everything OK. I asked him to put this EA on his live account, he did some research before. He doesn´t want to put it on live account, because he does not trust this ea. He found out several interesting things. Candles on demo and live account are exactly the same. Only difference is tick data. That means, that ISEA would make good trades, maybe not so often. Let´s presume, that SIGMA won´t cheat on traders no more. Only think I will try to get from him is live SIGMA account data. Will anyone help? :D :D

Here is my conversation with sigma agent.

ase wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Emma Barter'

Emma Barter: Welcome to SigmaForex live chat service.

Emma Barter: How may I help you today?

Matias: Good afternoon, I have several questions.

Matias: First one

Emma Barter: Sure sir please ask

Matias: Do you increase spread during news release on non dealing desk account?

Matias: Or you have it fixed even during this time

Emma Barter: The No Dealing desk accounts' spreads depend on the market condition

Emma Barter: So the spreads are variable sir and not fixed

Matias: My next question is, if your data feed on live no dealing desk account are the same as on demo account, I mean raw unfiltered tick data.

Emma Barter: Generally the Demo Account has the same capabilities of the real account, the only difference between them is that the real account is with real money and the practice account is with virtual money.

Matias: so tick data is completely the same

Emma Barter: Yes sir they are the same

Matias: You had issues with withdrawing money, is this solved?

Emma Barter: We don't have any problems sir but SigmaForex is going on a major merge and because of this, there is some administrative delay but this will be solved shortly and for ever. The new merge will be very good news for our clients and will make a big enhancement in our trading terms and service quality

Emma Barter: Meanwhile we are trying our best to serve our clients requests within short time and avoid any similar issues in the future

Emma Barter:

Emma Barter: We appreciate your understanding and we would like to thank you for your trust.

Matias: Okey, I have two more questions. Is scalping allowed with you(dealing desk and/or no dealing desk accounts)do requotes appear on your platform and what about one pip spread on majors you claim to offer?

Emma Barter: Scalping and pip hunting allowed only in the NDD account

Emma Barter: And the Requote appear on your platform as a window and you have to confirm or refuse it from this window

Emma Barter: We offer the 1 pip spread on the 12 majors in the standard account and you can open it with minimum $1,000

Matias: Coul you possibly explain differences between types of accounts you offer? I am a bit confused, you have dealing desk account with minimum deposit of 500$. Than you have no dealing desk account with minimum deposit of 2000$. Where is in this hierarchy standard account?

Matias: with minimum of 1000$

Emma Barter: We have three types of accounts sir

Emma Barter: We have Standard account with minimum $1000 with fixed 1 pip spread ,we have also Expert DD and NDD account

Emma Barter: You can open Expert DD account with minimum $2,500 with 2-3 pip spread and you can pen Expert NDD account with minimum $5,000 with variable pip spread

Emma Barter: And we have VIP account with minimum $10,000 with zero pip spread and you can scalp and pip hunt freely

Matias: And VIP account is dealing desk or no dealing desk?

Emma Barter: No dealing Desk sir

Matias: So let´s sum it up; VIP no dealing desk account with minimum deposit of $10000, tick datafeed same as on demo, zero pip spread on majors, scalping allowed without ANY restrictions, am I right?

Emma Barter: Sure sir

Matias: My last curious question, why do you offer VIP account since you have no profit on it?

Matias: Are there any commissions?

Emma Barter: All what you said is true and we sometimes cover the interests on behalf of our retail market clients but we still manage to make profit as the percentage of clients that keep their positions open does not exceed 25 % of total share and we still gain alot of spreads that cover for such losses and also we have another segment of the market called institute clients and trading houses which we do charge them spreads so as you see in all cases all potential losses are covered all the times and we are making good profit as well

Emma Barter: No sir we don't charge any fees, interests or. any commission

Emma Barter: Is there anything else i can help you with?

Matias: I do apologize, I had to go away for minute

Emma Barter: Sure sir

Emma Barter: Thanks for your time and cooperation sir

Matias: Good bye

Ok so lets see you need a NDD VIP account with minimum $ 10 000.00 deposit to be able to run ISEA at Sigma.

Well that lets me out :(

Don´t be sad, NDD is possibility too, I think, spread is not so high there. It is not VIP with 0 spread, but could work. Trouble is live tick data for now. Where is it possible to get live tick data for SIGMA? (Till I persuade my friend to show me his live account, it may lasts days)

Don´t be sad, NDD is possibility too, I think, spread is not so high there. It is not VIP with 0 spread, but could work. Trouble is live tick data for now. Where is it possible to get live tick data for SIGMA? (Till I persuade my friend to show me his live account, it may lasts days)

Oh well i will just have to see what I will do.

I have modified the ISEA completely using different entry than the MA included "News filter", Time Delay, dynamically calculating spread taking commission into consideration as well (allows you to set TakeProfit to the amount of pips you want to take as profit after spread & commission), cleaned up the user input interface a bit and so forth.

Anyway this one kicks butt on sigma better tahn the "IS 5 Cleaned no limitorders" and even the original ISEA.

Will not be releasing it though until I have enough funds to open an ECN or STP account either with Sigma or another broker (if I can find one) that offers unfiltered data feeds and made some profit on it.

Well futron,

it´s your decision not to share it now, although it would be great to do dirty work and test it and post results from live sigma account, if I manage it.

As soon as I get access to live Sigma account, I´ll let you know. Maybe you change your opinion.

Hi

these ea(IAPE and ISEA) trad with minimum 0.1 lot.

I want test it with 0.01 lot.

please help.

Thanks

The mq4 format:

hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/119172682/6b83a1b6/INVESTIVA_AGGRESSOR_PROFESSIONAL_EDITIONT__IAPE__FOR_4_DIGITS_BROKERS.html

hXXp://www.4shared.com/file/119172682/6b83a1b6/INVESTIVA_AGGRESSOR_PROFESSIONAL_EDITIONT__IAPE__FOR_4_DIGITS_BROKERS.html

• 1 month later...

Can someone help to modify above EA to allow the following

http://www.mediafire.com/?gqgyzzj4al1

1) Allow Micro lotsize 0.01?

2) Money Management, How much i want to risk my equity

3) Default Stop Loss

4) Take Profit

I hope to test it with my forex.com uk live account.

Currently, i have a good time with Jadefx Demo forward testing. Below is me results for today.

2559932 2009.08.24 15:30 sell 0.10 eurchfjfx 1.51934 0.00000 1.51834 2009.08.24 17:13 1.51834 -0.50 0.00 0.00 9.43

2560446 2009.08.24 17:15 sell 0.10 eurchfjfx 1.51809 0.00000 1.51709 2009.08.25 03:24 1.51773 -0.50 0.00 -0.44 3.39

2563899 2009.08.25 03:25 sell 0.10 eurchfjfx 1.51749 0.00000 1.51649 2009.08.25 08:06 1.51649 -0.50 0.00 0.00 9.41

2565711 2009.08.25 08:10 sell 0.10 eurchfjfx 1.51650 0.00000 1.51550 2009.08.25 12:30 1.51550 -0.50 0.00 0.00 9.46

2568361 2009.08.25 12:35 buy 0.10 eurchfjfx 1.51586 0.00000 1.51686 2009.08.25 13:09 1.51686 -0.50 0.00 0.00 9.44

Thanks