How to be consistent in gaining profit in forex??

rohmatul

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think, to get a permanent income, you need to be patient and persistent. You must understand this is a hard work.

Actually you right we need to be patience and persistent, but I won’t call it hard work, it’s all about mental toughness that needs to be there, if you have that then you can definitely make it big, if you are not strong mentally then you will find things tougher and even surviving is going to be tough. I am lucky to have great help with OctaFX broker since they have very fine conditions which include low spread of 0.2 pips and much more.

• 2 weeks later...
personally i would say the secret to a good consistent result is EXP and TIME. try to focus on one section of the market study it learn it and dont try to learn all everything at the same time. then work on building a good EXP one way or another you will reach a point when you are good at it. that would lead t good results.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I think firstly we need to forget about making profits, we just need to remember trading well and everything else will follow easily, it’s not possible for anyone to achieve anything worthy without been relaxed, it’s the reason why I am so much lucky to be with OctaFX, it’s a really awesome broker which got amazing conditions especially to do with bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that makes it very cool for all.

its a constant learning process, forex trading is not a thing you learn over night, i have been trading hotforex for 5 years and im still trying new things every now and then, and discipline is one major factor for avoiding loses, the less u lose the more u gain and stay profitable in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...
I think firstly we need to forget about making profits, we just need to remember trading well and everything else will follow easily, it’s not possible for anyone to achieve anything worthy without been relaxed, it’s the reason why I am so much lucky to be with OctaFX, it’s a really awesome broker which got amazing conditions especially to do with bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that makes it very cool for all.

Yeah the main reason why most of the people join forex trading is because of Profit, but we should understand that its not that as easy as it seems You has to spend lot of time in the market before starting to earn.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah the main reason why most of the people join forex trading is because of Profit, but we should understand that its not that as easy as it seems You has to spend lot of time in the market before starting to earn.

with the profit can be obtained as long as serious in the forex business and now many brokers that give bonuses like HiWayFX tradable bonus of up to 35% off in the trading

• 1 month later...
In my view, if we want to gain consistently then we need to do hard work and make sure we practice well regularly, as that’s the best way we will be able to achieve profits consistently. I love practicing and that’s entirely to do with OctaFX broker’s help and support which comes with demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s superb with having unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why I find it ever so good and helps me with working.

To be consistent in earning is not easy. You need to do lot of hard work. You must have good mental make up and trading skills, so that you can take calculated risks to make consistent profits. You also need a good broker. I have been with FreshForex for a while and they provide good trading conditions by giving Analysis,Contests,Partners to make additional income via referrals,etc!. With constant work & good broker like FreshForex you can make good progress to become consistent in earnings!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Learning alone is not important, it is more important to execute well, as till we don’t execute our plans correctly or what we have learned. It is obviously not so easy thing to do but to achieve something, you need to put in proper effort, and it helps me a lot with broker like OctaFX. They are well renowned company with offering demo contest like cTrader and Champion. I love the former one with the concept being unique as its weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize!

Guest Mohamad Tammat
I`m a beginner and I just started to be profitable on Forex, butI`m not sure, that I can be profitable constantly. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Is it really possible to gain all the time?