FX Monster

Re: FX Monster

As far as I know "Forex Profit Monster" is a manual system. You can also find it here on the forum somewhere.

About Forex Monster, it seems it's not the usual Martingale crap. Maybe other kind of crap... :))

Edit: 200-280 pips S/L and T/P ? At trading with 1 lot? Ouch? :?: Should I buy it for you, guys? :-ss

Edit 2: "Forget indicators... it's purely price driven... " ? and it's not a scalping robot.

"eliminating any chance for error of judgement" - yeah, it's true without the "error of" part

"This is the real-deal in a sea of B.S. and sharks..." - Ouch! I have imagined that sea for a moment with full of BS and the sharks. :berbusa: Poor sharks...

OK, I think I'll buy it. :))

Edit 3: Sorry guys for these numerous edits, but I am continuously reading the website. It says: "even a 9-year old child can siphon off a consistent and effortless profit from home". Then a bit later: "Even A

16 Year Old Teenager Could Do It...". I hope when I'm reaching the bottom of the page, I will not facing a sentence like this: "A 83 years old forex veteran MUST do it with 50 years of financial experience..."

I like it! :)

Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Xmas! 8-)

hxxp://www.ziddu*com/download/5524598/fm070709origfull.rar.html

Password: indoretsnomxerof

Accept this as a very first contribution from me to this wonderful team!

This is the full package with ALL the videos that are being sold separately for another 47 bucks. ;)

May I get an up to date version of mx4_to_mq4 decompiler inexchange for this? Pleeeez! :D

Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Xmas! 8-)

hxxp://www.ziddu*com/download/5524598/fm070709origfull.rar.html

Accept this as a very first contribution from me to this wonderful team!

This is the full package with ALL the videos that are being sold separately for another 47 bucks. ;)

May I get an up to date version of mx4_to_mq4 decompiler inexchange for this? Pleeeez! :D

ziddu has been shown to host a virus on their home page.. Most will not go there.. Please upload file to somewhere else..

i cant find there anything :">

Well, it's there. I have just verified and downloaded. No virus found.

Replace "hxxp" with "http", and also replace the * in "ziddu*com" with a "." dot.

Before downloading, switch off your popup blocker, if any. Also, do not use download manager. :)>-

i cant find there anything :">

Well, it's there. I have just verified and downloaded. No virus found.

Replace "hxxp" with "http", and also replace the * in "ziddu*com" with a "." dot.

Before downloading, switch off your popup blocker, if any. Also, do not use download manager. :)>-

unless ziddu fixed their site today there were many reports of trojans on the main site itself.. Several got infected yesterday.. I have seen this posted on many forums...

How do you know you wernt infected?? what maleware protection software do you use??

I know the last time I visited ziddu I got a pop up from my registry protector that something had tried to write to the registry.. Which I dont allow.. And NO web site on its own would write to the registry anyway..

So as with anything BEWARE..

Ok, here is another place to download from:

hxxp://www.filefactory*com/file/ahb90d4/n/fm070709origfull_rar

Same file. Replace xx to tt, * to .

BTW the EA does not asks for serial number, account number, receipt code of any kind. But if someone wants to decompile it, then be it so. At least we'll know what EA was cloned... :))

its rubbish.

tested and a big fat fail from me.

but Norm,,, their site says this is the best thing to EVER come around..

what failed???? did you get a mq4 version??

no just the original ex4 version, but it doesnt seem limited.

i know, i should have read the marketing before concluding such things. the year to date backtest is profitable. but only just. and additionally the 10 year tests goes down for 9 out of the 10 years.

I keep getting order send errors on fxpro (5digit)

bet there will be an updated version real quick

it runs OK on fxdd (4digit)

Hey Norn did you read the input .pdf each broker has a little different setup..

The promo site says it can be used for every currency pairs. The manual says: for EUR/GBP only... However it has magic number, so I guess it can be applied to other currencies, too.

The promo site says it is optimized for 2009 "volatile conditions". How true! It produces losses in every other years. :D

BTW if you're using mini or micro lots instead of the default full lot value, then it is "safer". At least by the backtests.

There are two settings among the inputs: buy_orders and sell_orders... Hmmm, I have seen this already before. But where? Hmmm, hmmm, yes! At almost every martingale stuffs!

So, here is my opinion: it's a free EA with some functions blocked, just there was no time or knowledge yet to implement some kind of copy protection.

I would not scare my live account to death with this monster...

LONG: Last Close < Last Open and Last High < High 7 bars ago

source code: if (Close[1] < Open[1] && High[1] < High[hrsAgo]) li_8= TRUE;

Short: Last Close > Last Open and Last Low > Low 7 bars ago

source code: if (Close[1] > Open[1] && Low[1] > Low[hrsAgo])

li_12 = TRUE;

Another true statement from their site: "A 9 years old kid can do it!"

I'm sure they meant the coding of this EA...

And why did it take 8 years to work it out? Well, that kid had to grow up before started to program (or steal) EAs. ;)