Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thought

Pika is not only cute but wise too!

Last edited by CashManic; 02-03-15, 15:55.

Comment

Yes hard to believe that a face that cute could be so wise too. In that respect,he reminds me of Master Yoda!

Comment

Originally posted by Darktrader View Post
        Yes hard to believe that a face that cute could be so wise too. In that respect,he reminds me of Master Yoda!
        Be mindful darthtrader, I sense a tremor in the Force.Do not let Force Cuteness blind you to the powers of the Darkside.

Comment

Originally posted by CashManic View Post
          Be mindful darthtrader, I sense a tremor in the Force.Do not let Force Cuteness blind you to the powers of the Darkside.

Yes my masta.

Comment

The more knowledge a person has, the more useful tips he gives, and not smart person gives his tips all the time.

Comment

I believe that knowledge and smartness are not really connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Contempo View Post
                I believe that knowledge and smartness are not really connected.
                How do you define "smartness"? If you meant intelligence,then yes you are right.They may not be "connected" but they are certainly related.
                Knowledge can be gained from study and development of skills, but intelligence is a more natural thing.It's more the correct ability to acquire and apply the knowledge and developed skills. So yes you can have knowledge, but you will also need intelligence to use that knowledge wisely.

Comment

Everyone who comes into contact with H2O, dies.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X