Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostpipper View Post
    https://neverlosstrading.wordpress.com/about/

Anyone know anything about these guys? Possible [REQ} available ? Just saw a webinar about them
    The only way to trade without losing is to deposit an infinite amount of money in your account. You trade without a stop loss and it is only a matter of time that you hit your take profit.

2. " "
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Loss is a part of forex and a trader should except this fact and there is nothing as no loss, its something that is inevitable.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    yeah there is no avoiding it, you will lose no matter how good you are in the long run, the success in forex is having more wins than loses, even i had to deal with loses at hotforex its normal.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    I don't believe that we can trade forex without losses. The only way I see to reduce our losses is to use rebate bonuses. They help to get back some money even for losing trades. For example this one: https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_6246.html

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlack View Post
    I don't believe that we can trade forex without losses. The only way I see to reduce our losses is to use rebate bonuses. They help to get back some money even for losing trades. For example this one: https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_6246.html
    so we do not lose the big sanagat try tradading do little capital in order to overcome its problems. And we must often learn to use a demo account or a real account in hiwayfx order to trade in her well

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I think the loss in business are common especially in forex trading, very vulnerable once the loss experienced by the trader when it wasn't exactly doing analysis, and if never loss I think it not fully feel the currency trading

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kato View Post
    The key to learning how to make money trading forex, is to learn simple trading strategies that have been around for years; price action trading is one example. Learning to trade the market with simple price action setups can drastically simplify and improve your trading, in some cases this can happen almost overnight. All you need to do is find one price action trading setup that you like the most and learn to master it, make it your own, dominate it, once you master it and are making consistent money from it each month, then you can add another price action setup to your trading toolbox.
    I agree Michael, Have you some ebook or some recommendation about some profitable price action setups?

Thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to supertrade For This Useful Post:

Banned Array
    Thanks
    If a business is not perfect yet feel the loss, if the get profit continuously, surely someday will get a loss as well, and that as a sign that there is something with the transaction in forex trading, it could be because the knowledge is missing or not carefully

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Every Business has either profit or loss. Both are part of a business. Same as in Forex, we also face the loss, so accept it and learn how to recover with your strategy and knowledge of trading.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I think there are no trader who never lose, will definitely feel the loss as well, that's the difference quantity, where most who do not study seriously will always be much loss

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast